Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-03-2023, 02:39 PM
That Which Is Like Unto Itself Is Drawn… Everything that you perceive here in your physical environment is Vibration...
The powerful Law of Attraction is at the root of everything that you experience; and the stable, never-changing,
always-accurate premise of this Law is: that which is like unto itself, is drawn.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2023, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That Which Is Like Unto Itself Is Drawn… Everything that you perceive here in your physical environment is Vibration...
The powerful Law of Attraction is at the root of everything that you experience; and the stable, never-changing, always-accurate premise of this Law is: that which is like unto itself, is drawn.

I think that Seth says it a little differently, which clarifies the above Abraham quote.

"The year 1980 exists in all of its potential versions, now in this moment. Because mass events are concerned there is not a completely different year, of course, for each individual on the face of the planet— but there are literally an endless number of mass-shared worlds of 1980 "in the wings," so to speak.
It is not quite as simple a matter as just deciding what events you want to materialize as reality, since you have, in your terms, a body of probabilities of one kind or another already established as the raw materials for the coming year."

So, actually the reality that you experience is one of the probable realities that your subconscious selected, probable reality that best matches your current, conscious and unconscious, beliefs and expectations (a.k.a. your vibration).

If whatever you want (that might not be what you consciously and unconsciously believe) has a too low probability, then it will take some time to transition through more probable realities, and iteratively change your beliefs, until eventually approaching the closest possible reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-03-2023, 05:50 PM
If you are to become a cooperative component to your own Vortex and to all of the wonderful things that
have been gathered there, you must be a Vibrational Match to your Vortex.
In other words, you too must have a high frequency, and you too must be without resistance.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Thumbs up I have found this to be so true!! :)

You do not have to have money to attract money, but you cannot feel poor and attract money.
The key is, you have to find ways of improving the way you feel from right where you stand before things can begin to change:

By softening your attention to the things that are going wrong, and by beginning to tell stories that lean more
in the direction of what you want instead of in the direction of what you have got, your vibration will shift;
your point of attraction will shift—and you will get different results.

Old 25-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Every time a desire is born within you, and you line up with the feeling of it (not the feeling of the absence of it)
it will flow easily into your experience.

Old 28-03-2023, 01:26 PM
We want it to be all right with you where anybody is.

Old 29-03-2023, 01:18 PM
Things are coming into your experience in response to your vibration.
Your vibration is offered because of the thoughts you are thinking, and you can tell by the way you fee
l what kinds of thoughts you are thinking.
Find good-feeling thoughts and good-feeling manifestations must follow.

Old 30-03-2023, 01:11 PM
Begin modulating thought in terms of the way that it feels
rather than in terms of the results that it will net you.

Old 01-04-2023, 04:33 PM
When you find vibrational alignment with You, you personally thrive. You feel good; you look good; you have stamina;
you have energy; you have balance; you have clarity; you have wit;
you have abundance of all things that you consider to be good.

Old 04-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Whenever something that you think you want does not unfold, it is for one of two reasons: Either your habit of vibration, your belief,
your dominant vibration that you are offering relative to the subject, doesn’t match what you think your desire is,
or, you and your desire are a perfect match, and this thing you think you want just doesn’t match, and so the Universe doesn’t deliver it.