Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Dharma Employee

I am back on anti depressants as a result of dementor nightmare of last year

i did love her back then but now I see it all very differently

it was all about growth in the end and that was all

and have always wrote, and so recognise the artistic temperament
Old 21-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Without sorrow there is no joy.

We can't measure one witout the other. The more you hurt the more you love, the more you love the more joy is felt.

Ah but that's just in the world of duality and emotion. In spirit there is only joy... only love.

This is one of the challenges that deep soul mates bring... to grow beyond the reactive emotional level into what me and mine call "It's just the love."

Xan

Old 21-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Docha

That seems to negate the human experience doesn't it Xan?

To only live for the soul experience, is unbalanced. At least to my way of thinking.

Perhaps its odd but I do actually like to have a good cry now and then, its like standing in the rain, something about it just moves the spirit.

To deny humanity is not very respectfull of life is it? Human nature is all of it not just pieces.

That is only my take on it though. I've been known to br wrong. :)
Old 21-08-2011, 09:48 PM
DulcePoetica

I would suggest that transcendence does not negate the human experience, but rather, elevates it.
Old 21-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Master
What Dulce said...

Xan

Old 21-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Master
Not denying or disrespecting anything, Docha. Just recognizing the common human experience isn't really fulfilling.

I prefer what deChardin said...

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we're spiritual beings having the human experience."

A slight shift in viewpoint that makes a big difference.

Xan

Old 21-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Master
there's a micro thin line between passion and pain.
Old 21-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
I am back on anti depressants as a result of dementor nightmare of last year

i did love her back then but now I see it all very differently

it was all about growth in the end and that was all

and have always wrote, and so recognise the artistic temperament

sounds a bit weird but a predominantly raw food diet has helped my mood stay more constant, its mixed inwith a lot of yoga and meditation im sure helped but i did notice a difference when on it and not on it. im a lot more balanced now was pretty high and low extremes when younger, it's kinda inthe genes of the misunderstood artist i think, till they learn to embrace being a bit different!
Old 21-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Ah but that's just in the world of duality and emotion. In spirit there is only joy... only love.

This is one of the challenges that deep soul mates bring... to grow beyond the reactive emotional level into what me and mine call "It's just the love."

Xan

:) ive been getting moments of that the past week and its a beautiful place to be, moments of walking around just smiling as the rain pours and everyones miserable, just smiling when the songs come on that used to make me cry just having joy being alone, and my last metatronic healing class was crazy i just was pinned down and it was so fast i almost felt sick, had all these happy visions about my ts which is weird as ive been getting past it all and not feeling any pain at all, so i was suprised it was all about him, all about marriage, then spinning on a white disc of loads of choices then suddenly a massive beam of white light came when i was facing north from me outwards and filled the whole of my mind then the mediation was over so weird! i felt like i was on drugs after!

i think im starting to get it, ppl assume the ppl that are happy all the time are the stupid ones the ones that havnt experienced life, don't know what it's like, but you know arn't they the ones that found the real secret to life.
Old 21-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
That seems to negate the human experience doesn't it Xan?

To only live for the soul experience, is unbalanced. At least to my way of thinking.

Perhaps its odd but I do actually like to have a good cry now and then, its like standing in the rain, something about it just moves the spirit.

To deny humanity is not very respectfull of life is it? Human nature is all of it not just pieces.

That is only my take on it though. I've been known to br wrong. :)

i think that he/she more means, its acceptance we are all going to be miserable you cant walk around in cloud 9 all the time it's not what earths about but i guess its to accept it acknowledge it and let it go, and find inner happiness again, its so easy to type and harder to do of course!