Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 17-08-2016, 05:33 AM
Master
[quote=Jeremy Bong]
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Between you and Ryan windy there appears this pre occupation to make things *right* according to your knowledge.

Do you feel that as someone walking aware within this knowledge experiencing the knowledge more into being it, that you would not be submitting yourself to these kind of back and forth right and wrong aspects of knowledge within both of you?

It seems to me through observation that many of you being in this mode are trapped by the system of knowledge itself?

And that to me signals unnecessary attachments within itself.

Quote:
naturesflow,

Quote:
I think generally we view things at different angles most of the times. How we get them right is our concern.

Sure we do. It is the need to get them right that often strikes its face that I notice can open up this contradictory relating. Within the practice and knowledge there is still the one being in all this as the practice. If you are knowledgeable and aware of your practice as it teaches you, there is still you within that awareness and how you relate and share all that. What I see is that the knowledge in this way, leads the one seeking to relate it, as simply knowledge and that is it. There seems to be no experience speaking of it as itself being that knowledge leaving space or room to become it.
Quote:
Viewpoints at different angles with different supporting knowledge is essential for a nearly right answer. It's especially Buddhism at different regional cultivating by human through ages on earth.

Of course you can use knowledge to support your angles or views, but when you use it without becoming it, it is just empty words conveying someone else's knowledge. And then as we see most often, people fighting over knowledge and corrections of the practice, rather than blending this in themselves to becoming everything that is being conveyed more complete of itself. I can see the self caught up in knowledge and never fully grasping the real meaning of it as more direct experience to know it more complete.
Quote:
What I want to say is they are: Hindu Buddhism,Thailand Buddhism, China Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism, Japanese Buddhism, Korean Buddhism, American Buddhism..... I think they added certain elements of practices to their own regional Buddhism that's for sure.

Chinese Buddhism or social practices about worshipping of Gods are mingling together as a piece of worship sometimes. A lot of them are not Buddhism (but I can't give you any example). They are just social general pieces of worship of Gods.

When we go to the cosmos they are quite similar to the worship of Gods in China. Whatever they can learn they do learn so the only difference is their dharma level and positions or rankings among them. Or only good and bad is their differences. Not much about how to practice certain religion or dharma.....Gods are almost omniscient and it depends highly of their dharma.

I have no issues with people having beliefs or worshipping, but when I see people conveying knowledge without personal experience as an integrated state of awareness through becoming all this and then seeing them correcting others or showing the way, it is rather absurd to me.

It feels like the blinded by knowledge are leading those blinded by knowledge and then you get blinded knowledge that cant see themselves in all that... But that is just my perception of course.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Okay Sky you are right and everyone else is wrong including Taoism.com

There is no progression in qigong, no 3 treasures and Shen isn't part of it.

Everyone is wrong but you.

Happy?

You are twisting my words around again, I have never said any of the above.
You said Chi is converted and I asked you, you yourself, what it is converted into, you then copy & paste info from various sites which don't mention what Chi is converted into in Qigong NOT Neigong...
You are jumping from Neigong to Qigong and inventing your own system.

You are beating around the bush,
Old 17-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Awesome. I practiced martial arts for a time, and was really taken by that aspect of it.

What did you practise Gem ?
Old 17-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
correcting others or showing the way, it is rather absurd to me.

Then why do you do that all the time? You see yourself as absurd?

Last edited by RyanWind : 17-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.
Old 17-08-2016, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind

Twist away...

Those hips might get a work out.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-08-2016, 07:36 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Twist away...

Those hips might get a work out.

Yup more absurd posts lol. Maybe you can learn something from Buddha:

What we think, we become. Buddha

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Buddha

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. Buddha
Old 17-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Of course you can use knowledge to support your angles or views, but when you use it without becoming it, it is just empty words conveying someone else's knowledge.I can see the self caught up in knowledge and never fully grasping the real meaning of it.

It makes more sense when you own it instead of projecting it on imaginary people. Like:

Quote:
Of course I can use knowledge to support my angles or views, but when I use it without becoming it, it is just empty words conveying someone else's knowledge. I can see myself caught up in knowledge and never fully grasping the real meaning of it.

There is more truth stating it that way. Less egotistic arrogance and condescending vanity as well.

It's a good exercise to stop saying "you" and say me or I. Because really that is who is saying it. Your beliefs and subjective opinions ("observations") only exist in your thoughts, nobody else's.
Old 17-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Yup more absurd posts lol. Maybe you can learn something from Buddha:

What we think, we become. Buddha

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Buddha

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. Buddha

More knowledge without showing any trace of understanding in practice for real, your sharing couldn't be more apparent that your a young'un , so what more can an older more aware and wise person say to someone in your league?

Old 17-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
It makes more sense when you own it instead of projecting it on imaginary people. Like:

There is more truth stating it that way. Less egotistic arrogance and condescending vanity as well.

It's a good exercise to stop saying "you" and say me or I. Because really that is who is saying it. Your beliefs and subjective opinions ("observations") only exist in your thoughts, nobody else's.

When YOU own it.

Practice what you preach and teach.

I learn nothing from you because, quite frankly your a ripple of contradiction that tells me you have much to learn.

Old 17-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:

Ok I looked up the definition of Absurd.... yea now the strange things you post makes sense.

Dictionary: Absurd:
wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate
preposterous, ridiculous, ludicrous, farcical, laughable, risible, idiotic, stupid, foolish, silly, inane

Oh clearly your showing your age again.

But that is ok

I am clear

In what I am dealing with