Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobawater
It's been about a week and a half of separating once again from TF, definitely feeling so empty, so hopeless, so alone. Work during the day keeps my mind occupied but once I get in my car to drive home, the pain hits me hard. Yesterday as I was driving home, as I pass TFs house, I see a license plate U SURNDR.

The universe has made it very clear what it wants from me, huh?

Wow, yeah, that was very clear! So now surrender Scooba!
Old 26-03-2013, 03:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Ok so I had mentioned the other day that I do not get any signs anymore but after I posted that I was sitting in my living room listening to music when this song came on with lyrics that very much matched my situation. I was looking out the window when I saw two butterflies pass by flying together. All last week I kept thinking about how one time I called TF my little butterfly just to rib him a a little and lo and behold I see two butterflies! I couldn't help but laugh and to make it more interesting, following day I kept seeing two of everything in symbols that I associate with our mythology. I just smiled and thanked the universe for being there.
Old 26-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbread
Ok so I had mentioned the other day that I do not get any signs anymore but after I posted that I was sitting in my living room listening to music when this song came on with lyrics that very much matched my situation. I was looking out the window when I saw two butterflies pass by flying together. All last week I kept thinking about how one time I called TF my little butterfly just to rib him a a little and lo and behold I see two butterflies! I couldn't help but laugh and to make it more interesting, following day I kept seeing two of everything in symbols that I associate with our mythology. I just smiled and thanked the universe for being there.

Great! Makes me smile
Old 29-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Ascender
Wow! I think it could have been a week or two ago that as I was reading on here about our different signs and synchs, I remember thinking it would be so cool if the next time I saw a picture of my TF he'd be wearing purple. But I quickly dismissed the idea, because it seemed way too unlikely. He usually wears black, anyway.

Then I sat here looking at a photo of him taken just a few days ago. He was wearing black, all right. But he was also wearing - a PURPLE sweater! Really bright solid PURPLE <- like that color. How amazing! Haha! Awesome! I just love it! The Universe rocks!

the future's so bright

Old 30-03-2013, 07:15 AM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobawater
It's been about a week and a half of separating once again from TF, definitely feeling so empty, so hopeless, so alone. Work during the day keeps my mind occupied but once I get in my car to drive home, the pain hits me hard. Yesterday as I was driving home, as I pass TFs house, I see a license plate U SURNDR.

The universe has made it very clear what it wants from me, huh?

I have chosen to remain surrendered at all times. I find that my mind gets the better of me so why bother fighting it? Remaining in the love energy, free of fear and the unknown, allows me to get on with my day. Trusting God/the Universe and my TF, gives me such a light feeling.
Old 30-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
I have chosen to remain surrendered at all times. I find that my mind gets the better of me so why bother fighting it? Remaining in the love energy, free of fear and the unknown, allows me to get on with my day. Trusting God/the Universe and my TF, gives me such a light feeling.

wow, great minds think alike!
Old 31-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Master

In just came out of my TF's house cause I feeded his cat while he is on a weekend trip, and got into my car. I was terribly missing him. The radio turned on and I just could hear the last sentence of the song Ho Hey from the Lumineers:

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet'
Old 12-04-2013, 05:24 PM
jupitorarizona

Bought a coffee from my local cafe this morning and the coffee froth parted into his initials.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Ascender
Jupiter: How cool is that!

I was watching a movie on LMN. In this one scene this lady was looking at 3-ring binder notebooks on a shelf with peoples' first names on them. One notebook had his first name on it and the one right next to it had his middle name on it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Forgot to add this one: This happened a few months ago...again another movie on TV. One actor had his first name, another actor had his last name and they were listed right next to each other.....last name, first name. Also the title of the movie had my first name in it (nickname). I took a picture of that one because I was just stunned. That came at a time when I thought I was losing it and believing it was just all in my head. These are the kind of signs I get. Really direct and to the point, lol.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Jenhearther

That's amazing and thanks for sharing

Me seeing the same name over and over, symbols like hearts, numbers, songs on the radio, Just knowing,
The strong connection, the feeling you two are one being (but two different people.)

Ha ha your the one I want is playing on the radio by grease, feels like this is what he would say to me or vise versus.