Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 06-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Only stories till you experience them.

See what running has to say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
if somebody reads something or thinks something continually. that will be programmed into their mind.

all religions do this to get the product they want

Old 06-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Guru Rinpoche is Guru Rinpoche wasn't he the one born in the lotus flower and married a dikini say no more

That is the legend, yet his teachings, and terma are still being found today.

Been found to be highly effective as well.

When the Buddha told such stories do you dismiss them as well? Gods bowing to him and such?

Drop mic :)
Old 06-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
See what running has to say:

Not really.

Just do the darn practices and find out for yourself.

Many people without any learning have experienced the void, energy and all sorts of stuff.

This site is full of them.

Beyond that, as I have said before.. If you are ever interested in experiencing any of the things mentioned. I can directly help you experience them. Without any telling you what you will experience and then have you meet others and you can compare your experience.

We can call it an experiment
Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Not really.

Just do the darn practices and find out for yourself.

Many people without any learning have experienced the void, energy and all sorts of stuff.

This site is full of them.

Beyond that, as I have said before.. If you are ever interested in experiencing any of the things mentioned. I can directly help you experience them. Without any telling you what you will experience and then have you meet others and you can compare your experience.

We can call it an experiment

I do not blame you for re-programming your mind by means of stories. Everybody does this although everybody uses different stories.

What I blame you for is that you are confusing re-conditioning of mind with truth. And that you do because you never seriously practiced buddhism but preferred to be every religion's idiot.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
I do not blame you for re-programming your mind by means of stories. Everybody does this although everybody uses different stories.

What I blame you for is that you are confusing re-conditioning of mind with truth. And that you do because you never seriously practiced buddhism but preferred to be every religion's idiot.

Oh boy,

I just offered to help you experience energy, silence, bliss, an open heart, etc.

To help you experience the truths the various traditions talk about.

One is not an idiot for learning what a tradition teaches. One is not an idiot for following a tradition.

One is an idiot for thinking they know it all and then laughing at others for learning and following a system of practices.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Oh boy,

I just offered to help you experience energy, silence, bliss, an open heart, etc.

To help you experience the truths the various traditions talk about.

One is not an idiot for learning what a tradition teaches. One is not an idiot for following a tradition.

One is an idiot for thinking they know it all and then laughing at others for learning and following a system of practices.

Never mind. It is not about who is right and who is wrong. It is about who validly knows for him-/herself.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Never mind. It is not about who is right and who is wrong. It is about who validly knows for him-/herself.

Your are correct.

I am saying I can help you validate everything I am saying.

Take maybe 10 - 30 minutes.. the time really depends on you.

It would be very interesting for someone in this group who keeps calling me an idiot and wanting to argue with me to take me up on my offer and report back to this group.

I am either crazy, an idiot or offering something you didn't think was real or possible.

Again, all it takes is a few minutes to know.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Your are correct.

I am saying I can help you validate everything I am saying.
Impossible! Because I know better than you.

But since you are grasping at truths - in contrast to me - you cannot understand.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Impossible! Because I know better than you.

But since you are grasping at truths - in contrast to me - you cannot understand.

Always the same type of answer.....

If you have realized the truth you can share it with your being. Beyond talking, beyond having someone have to do a bunch of practices..

Know the offer is always open.. to you or anyone that reads this.

All the best.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Always the same type of answer.....

If you have realized the truth you can share it with your being. Beyond talking, beyond having someone have to do a bunch of practices..

Know the offer is always open.. to you or anyone that reads this.

All the best.

In buddhist terms you are simply an ignorant and I am liberated. What are you and what am I in non-buddhist terms?