Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
I have found the less I try to hurry and push the faster I actually move

So in other words, look up the particular era, do some meditation, and don't care how fast you go? I think I can do that. After a few busy months with exams (and cramming!) taking my time with this may just be the key! :3

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old 19-07-2012, 07:41 PM
she who plays

I was told that I was Joan of Arc. I had very little idea of who she was. Then I read a book on her, looked at my life, and saw all the similarities. It felt very accurate. Then one evening I wanted confirmation, so I got into a restful state and sincerely asked (Without desire for a particular answer): "Was I Joan of Arc?". A "Yes" came back from somewhere very deep...as if it wasn't me using the vocal cords.

I've always been into medieval stuff, swords, castles... and I've always been a rebel and a player like Joan.

I still need to look into this further though, and I don't discuss this with people much.
Old 19-07-2012, 07:43 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
I have never been famous, but I will say something about the phenomenon which I think is not said often enough (particularly given that skeptics frequently bring up "everyone thinks they were Cleopatra" in order to rebuff the idea of reincarnation). I have read from a number of different sources, as well as being told the same by my guides, that in the spirit world we have access to a kind of "spiritual library" of human lifetimes, any of which we can step into at any time we wish, and live as if we were that person, using it either as a learning experience or just for fun.

If you had the opportunity, wouldn't you want to try being Cleopatra for a while, or Marilyn Monroe, or Michaelangelo? Often the spirit memories we describe under hypnosis or which come up during meditations are not those of an actual Earthly life, but of some of our adventures in the spirit world. The memories are not incorrect, but can be misunderstood if we aren't aware of their context. If we are looking at things solely from a linear physical viewpoint we fail to grasp the limitless experiences available to us in spirit.

Thank you. This is an interesting theory.

:-)
Old 19-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by she who plays
I was told that I was Joan of Arc. I had very little idea of who she was. Then I read a book on her, looked at my life, and saw all the similarities. It felt very accurate. Then one evening I wanted confirmation, so I got into a restful state and sincerely asked (Without desire for a particular answer): "Was I Joan of Arc?". A "Yes" came back from somewhere very deep...as if it wasn't me using the vocal cords.

I've always been into medieval stuff, swords, castles... and I've always been a rebel and a player like Joan.

I still need to look into this further though, and I don't discuss this with people much.

When I read your post my head tells me: Jean d'Orleans
Old 19-07-2012, 08:47 PM
she who plays

Quote:
When I read your post my head tells me: Jean d'Orleans

Don't really understand what you mean. Maybe you could re-phrase that?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old 19-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Don't really understand what you mean. Maybe you could re-phrase that?

I read things and I just follow my intuition. Some in here will tell you I am strange and insane others will tell you I quite accurate To me there is no doubt that you lived in the time of Jeanne d'Arc and fought on the French side, it is just that my intuition tells me you were Jean d'Orleans.
Old 19-07-2012, 10:24 PM
she who plays

Quote:
I read things and I just follow my intuition. Some in here will tell you I am strange and insane others will tell you I quite accurate To me there is no doubt that you lived in the time of Jeanne d'Arc and fought on the French side, it is just that my intuition tells me you were Jean d'Orleans.

Okay. Well, to me it doesn't matter that much. I don't have anything riding on this. I do not have anything at stake. I know exactly who I am though...regardless of titles or names.

It is just a kind of entertainment for me to take part in this thread.

Though I will get back to you if I aquire something like a kind of evidence at some point. Though I do not yet know what exactly would constitute such proof.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 20-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Seeker

I am wicked jealous.. I died at Masada, survived the Hundred years War, killed an abusive husband in Europe, lived as a Native American, Kansas farm girl, and Pacific Islander orphan... it seems I missed the sign-up sheet :)
Old 20-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Amethyst Angel

Quote:
Okay. Well, to me it doesn't matter that much. I don't have anything riding on this. I do not have anything at stake. I know exactly who I am though...regardless of titles or names.

It is just a kind of entertainment for me to take part in this thread.

Though I will get back to you if I aquire something like a kind of evidence at some point. Though I do not yet know what exactly would constitute such proof.

Jeanne d'Orleans was probably Joan of Arc, as she was also known as the Maid of Orleans and also the french spelling of Joan is probably Jeanne.

Love and light
Amethyst Angel
Old 20-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Angel
Jeanne d'Orleans was probably Joan of Arc, as she was also known as the Maid of Orleans and also the french spelling of Joan is probably Jeanne.

Joan was what the English called her and they did so to moch her, so she pretty much disliked it. And yes she was known as the Maid of Orleans but Jean d'Orleans = Jean de Dunois. But who is who is not up to me to decide, the past lives of others lies within their own heart.