Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Master
Dear Pixiedust,

When you continue to draw attention to it, it will continue to be your point of attention.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-05-2024, 09:11 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Seek not change within any chakra but within the actual beliefs holding up specific memories, which are acting as magnets for specific experiences you are still creating for yourself. If you change how memories are experienced in the present, not only can you change your entire past, but you can heal any ailment in the present. This will systematically cause your chakras to behave differently without you needing to meditate upon them.
Hi Sparrow,

Can you unpack this a little bit? Perhaps an example of how one might work with this.

I relate this to one of my own core memories, which was unearthed spontaneously in meditation, of being an infant lying in the crib crying to be picked up, until I, pre-verbally, determined "no one is coming. you are alone." and then it was as if that message imprinted into the body and my entire infant body began to reorganize and rewire itself to live in a fundamentally hostile world and needing to be able to shield myself from that world.

I have worked with it over the past decade or so and seen how tremendously much that core memory, and the lesson imprinted from it, has shaped my personality and understanding of myself and the world. But I curious as to how you would see it in relation to what you wrote above.
Old 11-05-2024, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitodin
I relate this to one of my own core memories, which was unearthed spontaneously in meditation, of being an infant lying in the crib crying to be picked up, until I, pre-verbally, determined "no one is coming. you are alone." and then it was as if that message imprinted into the body and my entire infant body began to reorganize and rewire itself to live in a fundamentally hostile world and needing to be able to shield myself from that world.
Holy moly...this is one insightful experience!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Yes, sometimes it's meditation, hypnosis, therapy ...such as Primal Scream, that
gets us in touch with such a profound memory!!

" If you change how memories are experienced in the present, not only can you change your entire past..."~ Sparrow

This is SO true and simple to do by reliving the incident in your mind, differently, thus, taking back

your power...my 2 cents ---I bow to what Sparrow will say. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-05-2024, 10:02 PM
Master
Dear Mitodin,

May we shine a light upon your day, as again we greet you amicably and endeavour to deliver illumination your way.

Memories play an important function in how you manifest yourself within your reality, as well as the reality you as a species manifest as a collective race.

Memories are an important element your consciousness uses to reinforce a specific experience you are having, which you aspire to continue through a framework of beliefs you have about yourself. Memories are clusters of vibratory patterns of thought which crystallise specific resonances of attraction, drawing yourself towards a timeline of experience aligned to those particular values of attraction. Those crystallised thoughts become part of your ego and reinforce your identity of Self; how you associate yourself within your relationships with things which share your vibratory field of reality.

Your vibratory field of reality is, in a sense, the density of a reality you subscribe to within a shared field of consciousness. That is, forms of consciousness which share an acutely similar vibratory field of thought to the one you are creating, will ultimately coexist in your specific reality; forming what you know as planetary, and human consciousness. Planetary consciousness, as well as human consciousness is the field in which you connect to, to participate within a specific shared consciousness event.
A consciousness event is what you, as a soul, are participating in by incarnating within this specific species, at this specific time, for a specific desired experience.

Each day of your life you are connecting to this planetary and human consciousness, which has its own memory, and forms part of what you connect to as the Akashic records, or Akashic memory. The Akashic memory is formed by this mass human consciousness field, and the field produced by all living things. When you connect to this field of consciousness you open yourself up to what you understand as your imagination, new ideas, inspiration and higher forms of guidance. Is it also why and how different human beings have the same idea at the same time, despite being thousands of miles apart.

It is not only positive, but also negative influences you connect to when accessing the field of planetary and human consciousness, as it contains millions of years of memory of what you attribute to as being evil. It is this memory which often continues to attract negative events into your shared timeline, and attract negative entities into your density of reality. It is because the memory of human suffering and atrocities have not been healed from the past, thus do they persist in attracting repeating cycles of events into the present.

This occurrence also applies to you, in your lives, through the memories you associate within your own individual consciousness as being part of you. Those memories and those attitudes of mind associated with them, including the trauma attached to them, are what are reinforcing your present state of experience. Memories are crystallised vibration which function as transmitters of energy, information and attraction. That is, they create their own field, what you often associate as your aura, and determine how your very reality is experienced from day to day. This is because your memories, and most importantly, how you choose to remember them, reinforce belief systems which keep you within a containment field of reality you are choosing to subscribe to.

To change how you view yourself in your present reality, change how you choose to remember yourself in the past. Understand, the past and the present exist simultaneously, and what you do in this moment will and does influence you in the past. Give yourself permission to rewrite the past, how you choose to remember it, not how someone else would have you remember it. You were given free will for this reason; for you to decide what is reality for you, even if it contradicts with a reality another is aligned to. There is enough room for each of us to exist in our own private universe, and perceive and experience things how each of us truly wish. All you need is to give yourself that permission.

You, as a human race, may also heal the past collectively by transitioning out of the cycle of destruction; by choosing as a collective to be something else which does not reflect its destructive past. Change the field you all connect to by disconnecting from associative past behaviours and belief systems, and create memories of positive reinforcement for the society you wish to see become reality.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-05-2024, 08:08 AM
Master
Why am I here? What is the general meaning of life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
As the soul moves through the many currents of consciousness it collects and constructs its identity through the process and pathways of life. In general the soul operates upon five main pathways:
Choice.
Discovery.
Expansion.
Creation.
Fulfilment.

Sounds about right to me!

But I will add to the list that the infinite and eternal god or souce enjoys, and knows itself through the physical universe.
Old 17-05-2024, 11:25 PM
Master

Anyone else think the world feels crazy? Also what is it with politics. Th fact that certain people could win is mindblowing
Old 18-05-2024, 12:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Anyone else think the world feels crazy? Also what is it with politics. Th fact that certain people could win is mindblowing

Recently I got several messages ( voices talking with me while meditating ) telling me that Ukraine is going to fall and I did not accept them and can't accept them and I will not accept them. From that "higher" perspective things look so simple and yet from this human perspective our view is skewed, we only see in part and know in part. The only way for me to really do something is to push myself beyond my fears, even the fear of death, the last door. I've been actively involved in things regarding the global scene but it's hard, it's like there are some other powers who want things to happen in a certain way, like for example, wars.

By the way, welcome back!!
Old 18-05-2024, 01:38 PM
Master

Thatman. I’ve been doing a lot of research into Ukraine for a couple of years now, that is going down a lot of “rabbit holes” and finding out things that will never be in mainstream news.

My belief is that the fall of Ukraine will actually be a very positive step forward for their people and the world. But that is just my opinion and of course others will feel differently.

I’m not prepared to argue about this or justify my point either. Do the research and judge for yourself.
Old 18-05-2024, 07:31 PM
Administrator
Please do not speak of political topics

Namaste
Old 19-05-2024, 01:48 AM
Master

Oops sorry Native! I forgot.