Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Knower

You told me you were an empath and this is how you belittle me which clearly doesn't mean zip regarding how often we're both mistreating each other.

Remember; I am not your enemy, we are our own worst enemies when things don't go our own way or according to the universes ultimate plan. So let's take two steps back, with a full measure of responsibility and accept the outcome for whats come of it.

If only we could spare five minutes conversing face to face without the needless mind playing deceptions, we might then be able to rise above our grievances.

Old 23-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Master

I've seen your side over and over again and all I've gotten from granting your wish is meanness from you. I don't LIKE the way we relate and I never did I only put up with it because it is all I have. But I'm now questioning how much further I really want to go given that nothing I can say or do is going to make any more difference than anything I already said or did. Lieing in bed and just dawdling what is left of my time away is starting to look REALLY good at this point.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Knower

This will NEVER be resolved in this lifetime, I am quite sure. I am grateful to you for the journey. I wish you only peace and happiness. On some level we will always be connected, and when I feel you, I'll send love. Like I have said before. I was a diamond in the rough. The pain and pressure applied to my spirit and soul, have created a new me. I am now shining in my own light. I know I have been unkind at times, as were you. We continue to hurt each other, intentionally or not. Enough is enough. This back and forth no longer serves either of us. Nothing will change in this lifetime. I am accepting that. Until our next life...Only love to you. No bitterness, anger , or resentment. Only love.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Master

well if your idea of a resolution is I should give in to your demands some more, it probably won't be resolved in future lives either.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Seeker
I looked into your eyes and I was sure that some divine artist had dipped her brush in the same soul and used it to paint us both.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I know you wonder just like me, and I know our thoughts vibrations are connected like a radio tuned into a karmic frequency only we can tune into.

Both of us on the same station, hearing but not hearing, feeling something beyond this world, without words, it goes far beyond what we know here. You and I, we come from the same karma, the same heart.

I’m not afraid of loving you, I’ve loved you many times before. Are you ready for what’s coming? It’s starting.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I know you wonder just like me, and I know our thoughts vibrations are connected like a radio tuned into a karmic frequency only we can tune into.

Both of us on the same station, hearing but not hearing, feeling something beyond this world, without words, it goes far beyond what we know here. You and I, we come from the same karma, the same heart.

I’m not afraid of loving you, I’ve loved you many times before. Are you ready for what’s coming? It’s starting.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:19 PM
Ascender

I am sad. If we cannot be together physically can we play warcraft classic together again? We never got to kill the last boss in BWL...

I know youre busy and stuff...idk...be fun. : /
Old 24-06-2019, 02:19 PM
Experiencer

Jay </3:

Remember how I told you: you were the if and when. I wasn't lying! I tried to expedite things and fell flat on my face; don't you see that? How can I make things more clear for you? I can't fix density issues, I can't fix your fears, I can't fix your confidence or self-loathing issues. All I can do is stay on standby, like a holding pattern and it frustrates me. So I explode over, and over again; because I am sick and tired of being in a holding pattern with you, I have a life to live aswell, yet cater to you? Why shall I continue? -- When you don’t even show me the same consideration/courtesy, at all! So disappointed in both of us, that I give up on us for real this time. Do my feelings not matter to you at all? -- How strong do you think I am? How much patience do you expect me to have? Do you expect me to be perfect or something? I knocked myself off of my perfect pedestal, numerous times, to prove a point to you; that even I have my bad days. Can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best; just to be frank with you. When I told you that I wouldn't care if you traveled for a year without communication and I'd still be committed to you, did I not prove that when we weren't allowed to be around one another for a year, while still focusing all my love on us that entire time. I feel like I will never be a priority in your life. Am I just a first place prize/trophy to be won, for just showing up to the game? -- But yet putting little to no effort into us? Selfish don't you think?

Tired of standing in the rain and racking my brain over you; this pain I experience day-in-and-day-out is in vain of you, after all. I literally, can't afford a plane 'nor train away from you, otherwise I most likely would have moved out of this city by now . . .

Have you been paying attention to me and my needs? -- Seems like a huge NO at this point >='(
FYI: I don't have many wants, I don't need grand gestures, I prefer simplicity(EX: An apology and a hug).

CLUE:

If you can figure out what moment/memory this CLUE is associated with (proof there is a brain within that pretty face of yours, since you are so superficial); then you can have me back. Otherwise screw off for the rest of my life, and don't look at me, waive at me, flirt with me, 'nor come to me in my dreams, and don't send me telepathy/energy exchanges anymore.

Zach King xo

Last edited by T.L.M. : 24-06-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 24-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Seeker
We Wear the Mask
BY PAUL LAURENCE DUNBAR
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.

Why should the world be over-wise,
In counting all our tears and sighs?
Nay, let them only see us, while