Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Master
A related post....

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=847142#post847142

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Time

I wouldnt call it the end times but its a sign parents dont do a damn thing about their kids (Generally speaking) besides pick up checks.....
Old 13-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Master
I love people, but I am not under any misconception about human nature. (The Beast). Nor am I deluded concerning what age and timeline we are in.

Visit the daily News sites. One being called, " The Daily "Beast", for evidence and example.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvolfspirit
Jesus is even happy if you pay attention to him for a few minutes, yet sometimes we even forget to do that for even one day for very small of minutes :/. The earth will end soon, soon can be anywhere from a few days to three hundred years from now, all I know is that I feel it, and can tell because money is going through inflation, water is a growing concern, gas too, food prices are rising and the poor are becoming poorer and the rich richer. I see everyday more and more children on the streets in California starving even if there is welfare. Our government is already corrupt, lying, and cheating, and manipulating people to bend to their own greed...

What is all of time, the history of the physical universe, in comparison to that which is apart from time, or, Eternity? Which is the greater reality?

Nevertheless, we are in a "Tower of Babel" situation, literally, regarding communications technologies.
The world also, rapidly becoming the global neghborhood, and community.

What happened in the Tower of Babel story?
Here is the problem. a seperation from Heaven, regarding the Fall. And, a fallen Human nature, about which we read of in the News, daily.

Old 14-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvolfspirit
Jesus is even happy if you pay attention to him for a few minutes, yet sometimes we even forget to do that for even one day for very small of minutes :/. The earth will end soon, soon can be anywhere from a few days to three hundred years from now, all I know is that I feel it, and can tell because money is going through inflation, water is a growing concern, gas too, food prices are rising and the poor are becoming poorer and the rich richer. I see everyday more and more children on the streets in California starving even if there is welfare. Our government is already corrupt, lying, and cheating, and manipulating people to bend to their own greed...
It's always been like that. Societies always have problems. A real problem is how we're treating the earth, and the overpopulation of humans. There won't be any dramatic 'end of the world' scene like in the movies, unless a meteor hits us, but we will have to deal with these problems more and more, because it's just what happens when a species grows too large -- nature eventually thins it out.
Old 15-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
It's always been like that. Societies always have problems. A real problem is how we're treating the earth, and the overpopulation of humans. There won't be any dramatic 'end of the world' scene like in the movies, unless a meteor hits us, but we will have to deal with these problems more and more, because it's just what happens when a species grows too large -- nature eventually thins it out.

I agree with what you said, Seawolf. I believe humans will self-destruct because of overpopulation, over consumption and the ever-increasing destruction of the world's ecosystem which ultimately effects every living thing on this planet. We are thinning out nature and nature is pushing back. I can't believe the UN is finally agreeing that humans are the cause of climatic changes do to their own polluting of the atmosphere. Even bodies of water have an imbalance of acid and alkaline because of human pollution. We keep pushing the limits and weather patterns around the globe are becoming catastrophic. We are slowly killing ourselves and the planet. If that's the end times, we're in it.

Blackraven
Old 16-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Master
And, neither of you feel that apart from time, it is all a known?

That it had been prophesied about long ago? From a greater reality and Truth, existant?

That also, there is a contingency?

Old 17-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
And, neither of you feel that apart from time, it is all a known?

That it had been prophesied about long ago? From a greater reality and Truth, existant?

That also, there is a contingency?

Morpheus - I tend to side with Biblical prophecy. And yes, I was demonstrating human destruction of the ecosystem as a step toward the end of the human race as well as plants and animals. As far as the final hour of our demise, no one knows when it will occur. Prophets have said 'current events' signify the end times for centuries. The hour hasn't arrived. Humans can be beautiful beings, caring, compassionate and sensitive, but those concerned with economic gain and the destruction of the planet as a result, I believe out number those awake. I also believe there is a lot of symbolism in the Bible so any one of us could take a guess at what current happenings fit into the Biblical prophecies. Just like no one knows the hour, we don't know for sure if we're right about end times either. I don't know if I'm right or wrong; I just know what I see in the world and giving my opinion.

Blackraven

Last edited by blackraven : 17-09-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Humans can be beautiful beings, caring, compassionate and sensitive, but those concerned with economic gain and the destruction of the planet as a result, I believe out number those awake.

Awake to what? I think it is a misconducted notion that some are not awake. Is this a notion invented by the spiritual hypocrisy to make themselves superior? I suggest that everyone is very much awake (or equally asleep), it is just so that we do not all agree on what is the "right" course of action Personally I do not believe in the notion that humanity or Earth for that sake should be fallen in any way. I at times wonder what some people gain by holding and spreading such degrading beliefs And why do some see people who hold such kind of beliefs at heart as awaken, it more seem to me like they are struggling with an internal nightmare does it not? Just some thoughts...
Old 19-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Librarian
Awake to what? I think it is a misconducted notion that some are not awake. Is this a notion invented by the spiritual hypocrisy to make themselves superior? I suggest that everyone is very much awake (or equally asleep), it is just so that we do not all agree on what is the "right" course of action Personally I do not believe in the notion that humanity or Earth for that sake should be fallen in any way. I at times wonder what some people gain by holding and spreading such degrading beliefs And why do some see people who hold such kind of beliefs at heart as awaken, it more seem to me like they are struggling with an internal nightmare does it not? Just some thoughts...

Dream Librarian – I struggle from no “internal nightmare” of any kind. You don’t know me or what I’ve been through in life to which I’ve acquired great strength. I’m sorry that “awake” bothers you. It was perhaps a wrong word choice on my part, as I don’t put anyone in categories as to their spiritual aptitude. I love all people and am not making a judgment as being superior to anyone. No spiritual hypocrisy going on here. As a matter of fact, I don’t claim to be all that spiritual or religious for that matter. Getting back to my initial point, I do believe humans are destroying the earth’s ecosystem. That’s backed up by scientific evidence. The nightmare, if there is any, is one day, perhaps not in our lifetime, there will be minimal plant life and animal life because man will likely have taken over every square inch of the planet. If that statement seems pessimistic, well then it is. If economic gain for human comfort and means of making a living, doesn’t effect the environment, then who is tearing down forests to build neighborhoods, for example? I know humans have to sustain life for themselves, but we share this planet with a lot of life. I personally don’t like zoos because the animals all look depressed because they are not in a free, natural environment, yet we put them in captivity for our own enjoyment. I think I’ll stop here.

Blackraven