Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-10-2011, 02:10 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I just watched the clip of Jani, I have known a few schizophrenics and their all different, like I haven't meet one that was like jani. With myself, there is a sort of chaos going on down stairs, if i concentrate on it it can get to me, like sometimes I might go down stairs and with all the chaos get caught up in it, and when i remember that i belong up stairs, and not down stairs, I then quickly make my way back, away from what is happening down stairs.

she's amazing, isn't she? the mind is so vast and complex ... there are SO many opinions about her "diagnosis". synesthesia is one of them.
IQ of 146, whatever that's supposed to mean.

it seems this world knows more about diagnosis ("flaws") than it does about skills, abilities, talents and gifts.

i've never learned anything about psyche from psychiatrists, whatsoever.

parapsychology is still very new.
Old 26-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
she's amazing, isn't she? the mind is so vast and complex ... there are SO many opinions about her "diagnosis". synesthesia is one of them.
IQ of 146, whatever that's supposed to mean.

it seems this world knows more about diagnosis ("flaws") than it does about skills, abilities, talents and gifts.

i've never learned anything about psyche from psychiatrists, whatsoever.

parapsychology is still very new.
Yes she is, I love hearing stories about the so called mentally ill, I am fascinated by them, but still, as the human race we do need some type of label to describe, well, whatever, that label may be right or wrong, but we still need it for all sorts of reasons.
Old 26-10-2011, 02:35 AM
1being

Quote:
Yes she is, I love hearing stories about the so called mentally ill, I am fascinated by them, but still, as the human race we do need some type of label to describe, well, whatever, that label may be right or wrong, but we still need it for all sorts of reasons.

right, because we are formed by words. when a person is malformed or deformed, it has a lot to do with destructive words, misinformation and lack of vital information. words, the most accurate words (or, labels) make all the difference.

words are "keys" ... key words. wrong diagnosis is a huge problem.

oh, btw - have you ever studied the "sch" family of words? lots of good information, and ... even amusing. :)
Old 26-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
right, because we are formed by words. when a person is malformed or deformed, it has a lot to do with destructive words, misinformation and lack of vital information. words, the most accurate words (or, labels) make all the difference.

words are "keys" ... key words. wrong diagnosis is a huge problem.

oh, btw - have you ever studied the "sch" family of words? lots of good information, and ... even amusing. :)
No I haven't ever studied anything about words, their just a necessary evil to me lol.
Old 26-10-2011, 04:12 AM
1being

Quote:
No I haven't ever studied anything about words, their just a necessary evil to me lol.

lol if it wasn't for all the vile, vulgar, detrimental words ...

the world wouldn't be in so much pain. cut like a knife or as vital as vitamins.
Old 26-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Morgana Rose

we need the bad, the vulgar, detrimental words in order to appreciate the good, balancing, harmonious words/deeds/things in life...
because without the bad/evil we cannot truly understand and appreciate the good in our world...
and sometimes our lesson in life is to experience the bad, we can't always have our cake and eat it too :)
Old 26-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgana Rose
we need the bad, the vulgar, detrimental words in order to appreciate the good, balancing, harmonious words/deeds/things in life...
because without the bad/evil we cannot truly understand and appreciate the good in our world...
and sometimes our lesson in life is to experience the bad, we can't always have our cake and eat it too :)
I like.
Old 26-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Morgana Rose

glad to hear that psychoslice :)
Old 26-10-2011, 03:38 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgana Rose

i've never subscribed to the justification of abuse & harm. i just can't. it never works to make me appreciate good "even more" and i do not think of violence & cruelty as "lessons".

however ... "they" say anagrams don't lie.

violence anagrams to "nice love". still, i cannot and do not support "i need the bad" in order to appreciate good. to me, it's a very twisted justification. sadomasochism.
Old 27-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Morgana Rose

i guess balance is a little known concept...
i have my truth and you have your truth 1being...
i don't see the point in bickering over who's right and who's not, soooooo you win i guess :)