Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-08-2023, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
This is my experience, but if you interact with kids, many of them before the age of 7 are not fully incarnated in their body.

In my understanding Incarnation is different from Reincarnation....
I was curious about little one's who have been 'miscarried' and what happens to their 'Souls' afterwards as here in the UK it's quite a big topic being discussed by the media lately....
Old 03-08-2023, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I found out by accident mice "souls/sprits" can leave their body just from fear.

Humans can also die from fear. Mybe there's an alternative you can use beside 'Sticky Traps' for mice , something more humane.... There are repellents which you can buy....
Old 03-08-2023, 08:58 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
In my understanding Incarnation is different from Reincarnation....
I was curious about little one's who have been 'miscarried' and what happens to their 'Souls' afterwards as here in the UK it's quite a big topic being discussed by the media lately....
I hope it's not in the Mirror.
In French if I say "you are not incarnated" ("tu n'es pas incarné"), it sounds like "you're not born yet" ("tu n'es pas encore né"). But also like "you're not a squid" ("tu n'es pas encornet") or many more with a bit of creativity!
Old 05-08-2023, 05:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Did I miss out on all the fun? Let me join in!
I definitely agree with Maisy's definition of the soul in that we are the soul, I am the soul. And the soul can be loosely said to be our pure consciousness with intellect and spirit which Unseeking Seeker refers to as the causal body.

Just as Unseeking Seeker said, we (souls) feel separate from source and as such we are empty. This emptiness causes us to seek a referential point of beingness. This was where Adam & Ever were when they lost contact with God. They became dead or empty souls, and what God did through Jesus Christ is to resurrect our dormant spirit which no longer gives light to our soul, so that we can live fully. Rather than stay in oblivious emptiness, we can dwell in beautiful, ineffable and pristine light and fullness that our spirit, that divine spark in us emanates as a result of the Lord enlightening our darkness (Psalms 18:28). And we can even illuminate others so that whenever they go with in, it would not be darkness but a way that is enlightened. In this way, we can grow to take up the position that Adam & Eve had lost in the garden. We don't have to do all sorts of techniques and tactics to experience different dimensions, we can access them at will once we are illuminated from within, because this same light is energy that fuels our astral and causal bodies for activity. As pure consciousness, Adam was naked/empty, stripped of glory and devoid of divinity. But we can take on a new glory by having our divinity resurrected and garment of divine radiance just as Jesus Christ mentions.

To note, Jesus gives his blood as a gift to alleviate karma. If one is karmic free then there would be no need to reincarnate. Jesus talks about us getting new bodies. I have been having memories of another time frame in a body that are hard to deny, where I was a tibetan who was tonsured as a monk and studied in the monasteries. I did anapana meditation incorrectly and this led to lung related issue and I was placed on another kind of meditation. At some point I was excommunicated for asking "certain questions" and I went into the forest, grew back my hair and spent time meditating and all. Eventually, some villagers found me out and asked for help. When I helped them, they honored me by supplying food and other necessities for me and I started to wear a white robe. Well, I started to get popular because of what I was able to do, people describing it as supernatural but I hadn't yet found the truth! I explored consciousness, but I cannot equate consciousness with truth. Well, a time came when the tibetan Buddhist clergy at the monastery changed and they were more inclined towards thinking outside of the box, and eventually I returned when they called me back to assist. And I went back and donned the yellow and red robe, they tested my realisations, I sat for 'exams', wrote poem and attended interviews basically for them to determine my state of being and found my realisations to be acceptable. Of course they would not speak of me highly, kikikiki. Then I taught and did other stuff yet didn't find the truth for the latter part of that life. I went to some distant place to do my final meditation retreat and then after perform mahasamadhi as I was not satisfied, and offered a prayer for truth then I entered meditation, accessed the bardo gate and exited into oblivion.

On account of that prayer, I was privileged by God's merciful nature to reincarnate and seek a path amongst the Christians in order to find the truth I was seeking for without the need to enter into countless reincarnations. And those meditative states, some of the learnings and strange abilities followed my in a young age and even now. Now I am Christian and will not be reincarnating again. Rather, I will be taking on a new body that the Lord Jesus has promised me :)
That's my personal evidence of reincarnation to join Miss H in sharing Unseeking Seekers workload.

As concerns what Redchic says about John the Baptist being a possible incarnation of Elijah, well Elijah as far as we are concerned is still alive. But his spirit is passed on by transmission from one person to another and John the Baptist simply got a transmission of this spirit of Elijah, and not the soul/life of Elijah. Just like a person receives shaktipat and transmission where they can communicate with the guru from within and be guided by him, so was John the Baptist able to relate with God through the spirit of Elijah. But John is not a reincarnation of Elijah. For those being trained as prophets or seers, they get training in the causal dimension from angels and you guessed it, Elijah! I'd call him the Vice Chancellor of the school of prophets in the causal realm.

And as far as contradictions in the Bible go, one needs to have a certain transmission of wisdom that will enable you to understand what is written in the scriptures. Otherwise understanding certain truths via the intellectual mind will cause one to make a comment like this.
Old 07-08-2023, 02:06 AM
Experiencer

I was curious about little one's who have been 'miscarried' and what happens to their 'Souls' afterwards as here in the UK it's quite a big topic being discussed by the media lately....[/quote]

A soul is not a ghost like being inside of one--the breath of life made man into a living soul--not has a soul. Gen 2:7
Old 07-08-2023, 08:10 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
. And the soul can be loosely said to be our pure consciousness with intellect and spirit which Unseeking Seeker refers to as the causal body.

And as far as contradictions in the Bible go, one needs to have a certain transmission of wisdom that will enable you to understand what is written in the scriptures. Otherwise understanding certain truths via the intellectual mind will cause one to make a comment like this.

Aknaton,

Now this is a full circuit account that connected the dots for you. I commend your sharing of this…..the risk you took to bare your soul. Those with preconceived notions might be skeptical but there is so much wisdom that remains unperceived as you allude to at the end. All that read this must keep in mind that this was your individual path and be aware that one size does not fit all…..thanks again……:)
Old 14-08-2023, 09:31 PM
Master

The funny part is every single human being will find out if they are an eternal soul or not when their body stops working. But then one does not have to call themselves a soul. Maybe there is a word we don't know that higher beings have used for our eternal self and this word existed before our universe did.

I think at some point we were created, and I wonder what our creator called us? It's also probably silly to assume our creators spoke in English and thus used an English/German word like soul.
Old 15-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I wonder what our creator called us?.

Good afternoon Maisy

And what if you had a couple of rugrats, what would you call them?
Old 15-08-2023, 12:21 AM
Master
The word SOUL has many definitions. Even within various religions, the definition for SOUL varies.

If we are talking about the Biblical SOUL: I would say that SOUL is well defined. If we are talking about the other 'SOULS': they might be changing by what is their definition as we 'speak'. In some cases, the definition(s) seem to reflect the results of some forms of polling.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-08-2023, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
I found out by accident mice "souls/sprits" can leave their body just from fear. I was babysitting a neighbors mouse and dog when they were on vacation and I decided to take a flash picture of the mouse for fun as it was dark and I had a darkroom and was messing around with photography printing and the flash killed it. I was shocked it left it's body just from a picture flash.

One other time I found mouse droppings in my apartment so I put down those sticky mouse traps as I did not want to hurt the mouse. My idea was I would use some stuff to get the sticky stuff off the mouse outside. Well the mouse was stuck, so I carried the trap outside to try to free him and he just died from being carried outside.

Now I think animals that are meant to be eatin by other animals, prey animals, like mice and rabbits, are made in such a way to die from fear, to spare them from having to be alive when eatin. So fear can set their souls free.

Yes...

I was once hunting rabbits with my father, I took a shot at a rabbit, I missed it but it dies. My father could find no wound on it, it puzzled me till now..

My mother cooked it, I could not however eat it. My father said nothing... That I could remember. I like facts. THx.