Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 08-08-2021, 07:14 AM
Master

Hi Antoine,

Quote:
Depending on which chakras are affected in accumulating karma or attachments on a daily basis, their is a deep level of pleasure, ecstasy or bliss in burning away what has been accumulated.

Yes indeed, it is the same for me. It is a well-known feature of Kundalini.

Hi Miss Hepburn,
Thanks, always appreciate your input.
Same with you US, always a pleasure to read you.

I know Shivlok doesn't post here much, but you should encourage him to contribute, I haven't heard from him in ages :-)

As for the burning away of Karma, I can only talk about myself, but after I have been cleansed by the fire of Kundalini (and it was a pretty challenging, at times painful process), there is very little of it left, almost none in fact. The fire of Kundalini (which, as far as I can tell, is identical to the fire of the Holy Spirit) will periodically rise and cleanse all the impurities that are lodged in my subtle energy body, so I'm not really worried about the effects of Karma and Attachments in terms of it anchoring me down in this reality.

I plan this to by my last incarnation, after this one, I won't be coming back, but will exist in the realm of infinite consciousness.

In my case, it will be a homecoming, since I have already been there a few years ago, due to this, the idea of death, even on a mass scale, doesn't perturb me.

Whilst there is still time, for the little time we have left on this planet, I will endeavour to teach humanity about the greater reality underlying our own and the illusory and futile nature of our current physical existence.
Old 08-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
This may be slightly off-topic, but I know with some certainty, that earth changes and a mass die-off on this planet is coming and very few people will make it. I don't know if I'm among the ones destined to live on and continue the journey of humanity, but whether I live on or die, I accept both outcomes with equanimity.
I dot not believe this to be off topic, it is a main topic, so many great souls are here to live this moment.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Master
@ NoOne … yea, Shivlok doesn’t post … on one hand he visits all higher realms including ParamBrahm domain of light and hobnobs with Jesus, Agastyamuni, Yukteswar Giri, not to mention lord Shiva & Ma Parvati, lord Vishnu … whilst on the other hand, he is caged in a sick physical body. So he finds himself unable to post. I have a number of his audio’s but they may not be useful to you, being a mix of English & Hindi.

What I’ve observed is that the ascension process is not spherical, in that like in sports, a great swimmer may not be qualified at another sport. At every stage, we are tested for our stance of surrender.

As for humanity being wiped out, I wouldn’t know. What are the time frames we are looking at? Moreover, as far as I know, everything is subject to change, there being no finality to any destiny, individual or collective. Fear of death of form, in any case recedes for those on the spiritual path.

To use Legrand’s favourite expression, ‘enjoy’!
Old 09-08-2021, 05:27 AM
Knower

Hello NoOne, Legrand and Unseeking Seeker

Looking at the profoundness of your spiritual experiences, I am getting a feeling of being left behind by miles.
The only experience that happened in 2018, while I was in Stockholm, in the morning hours - probably lasted for a couple of hours. Other than that I have had only glimpses of oneness lasting only a few seconds.
The only reason I do not feel overtly bothered about this is because my teacher had clearly stated that if this MindBody was destined to transcend then it will. Else just be.
I do not do any spiritual practice except contemplate on the questions that arise in me anytime , - wishing that if ever the crossing over takes place, I, as referred to as this Mindbody, do NOT come back.
Namaskar
Old 09-08-2021, 07:00 AM
Master
Hello Uday!

As you have correctly assessed, all is enabled, as and when and in a manner meant to be. Yet, there is free will* (*actually a myth, that’s the paradox) and as such, we can infuse our pure intent of burning yearning to connect, stoically accepting any outcome, in childlike exuberance. Stretching stillness (mindfulness) diminishes stupor. So that’s something we can choose to do anyway, in agendaless vibrancy, moment to moment, all moments entwined.

Sometimes, a little push is needed to bridge the chasm. The Universe is ready to oblige, if we ask. We need to drop all doubt, all resistance, however.
Old 09-08-2021, 10:10 AM
Master

@US, Legrand

The mods don't like this sort of discussion on SF, but just very briefly, if you recall Hindu Prophecy (I may have read this in the Bhagavata Purana, but it was a long time ago), humanity is supposed to go through great trials and tribulations at the end of the Kali Yuga. The breakdown of morality and the family structure has already happened, I expect the Kali Yuga will end very soon, with great destruction. The few survivors will be able to rebuild and start a new golden age, as has been the case over and over again.

We now know from writers like Graham Hancock, that civilisations are cyclical and get destroyed periodically, usually by natural causes (comets, meteors, sun spot activity, pole shifts, climate change, etc...), resulting in a mass die-off and a handful of survivors restarting civilisation from the remnants of the old one.

In fact, Hancock, like me, spent some of his early childhood in Southern India and was inspired by tales of a lost civilisation, Kumari Kandam, to start working on his theories, which are a must-read in my opinion.

@Uday
Everybody's experience will be different, it is pointless to compare yourself to others in this respect. What matters is that the experience you had, started a profound transformation in you.

Contemplation is a very important spiritual practice, you shouldn't underestimate it. But, to my mind, it isn't enough and one must also do meditation and energy work, to progress.

The two are actually related, as the best form of meditation (as per me) is allowing energetic processes to unfold in your body, whilst observing them dispassionately and without any expectations as to where they will lead you.

You'll probably be quite surprised how much can happen in your body, if you will just let it happen.

In our daily lives, we deliberately stop ourselves from enjoying the free flow of energy and divine consciousness.

We do this all the time, to some extent even when we rest and sleep. It's a sort of maniacal clenching and holding on to our little ego, our sense of self. Once we learn to let go and relax, wonderful things start to happen, but most people never learn to do that.
Old 09-08-2021, 01:28 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
Hello NoOne, Legrand and Unseeking Seeker
Looking at the profoundness of your spiritual experiences, I am getting a feeling of being left behind by miles.
Hello Uday,
A great liberty is found when we stop comparing ourselves to others.
Antoine
Old 09-08-2021, 02:04 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
A great liberty is found when we stop comparing ourselves to others.

A greater liberty is found when we realize there is no other and therefore no need for comparison. The lowly aren't low and the high and mighty aren't high and mighty. It's all just appearances of Self within Self.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
A greater liberty is found when we realize there is no other and therefore no need for comparison. The lowly aren't low and the high and mighty aren't high and mighty. It's all just appearances of Self within Self.

Ah! (apologies for speaking out of turn) But compassion is not a doing, it is a higher attribute of love … the highest (as discovered), being purity. Love is all there is as reality … all else thought construct.
Old 09-08-2021, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
..The mods don't like this sort of discussion on SF, but just very briefly, if you recall Hindu Prophecy (I may have read this in the Bhagavata Purana, but it was a long time ago), humanity is supposed to go through great trials...
You did just fine!
It's all in how anything is presented, like saying definitively 'evil is going to descend on us so
for the rest of your lives (((tremble))) and live in fear'...see?
(That could send someone right over the edge, I mean it. Not everyone here is in 'the happy place'.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru