Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2020, 06:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Tomma , beautiful message. My family have just lost a family member to this virus, and it does bring home the fact of how lonely this thing is. No-one can visit their loved one, and then cannot attend funeral. It's devastating. But we do have to keep going and pray for all of the others. As you rightly point out, we can only pray. Thank you...

Hi Elfin I'm so sorry you lost a family member

I can imagine it must be hard to know someone you love is dying in hospital and you can't sit with them. And no funeral either ... that's very sad.

To be honest I don't quite understand it. Couldn't close family members wear full protective gear? At least squeeze hands through gloves or something? At least talk to the person so they can hear their voice once more? It seems all a bit extreme to me but maybe I don't understand enough ...

Sending warm thoughts to you and your family.
Old 21-04-2020, 06:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I can't keep away from this thread can I - not a chance... no giving up or surrendering here. We live on a busy housing estate road, its been so quiet recently and when ive been out on my push bike been able to ride up the middle, so quiet, but today its getting busier and with people walking - my point is people are getting braver more go out more times daily - and 'this thing' is still going to be on the warpath...

My wife spoke to her daughter this afternoon on the phone said she was taking her children to the park but my wife wouldn't be able to join them because the temptation is too great and its dangerous to hug - and that's what my wife would naturally do hug them.

A friend of mine who knows what i'm doing on here did tarot cards yesterday from the other side of the country and one came out 'when I think ive surrendered I surrender more' - then drew another random card same again...

To do with corona thread we don't know - but no surrendering here.......

Yesterday after messaging on here, feather on floor 19 19 on clock and fridge cracking a lot as it has done before at important moments - means nothing to some but to many including me positive signs somethings right. keep pushing everyone, prayers and visualisation - we need 'this thing' that's on the rampage gone - higher knowledge involvement... None of this not hugging grand kids for the next 2 years, lets help get it gone forever...

I knew you would be back Nice message!

I read today that doctors have started using blood plasma from people who recovered on sick patients. I hope it works! It would be such a relief to.know there's at least an effective treatment. Would take a lot of the tension and fear away.

Also, many countries in Europe as well as Australia and a few others are succeeding in "flattening the curve". I'm very happy about that. It will take a lot of pressure from doctors and nurses. They must be so exhausted by now. Bless them!
Old 22-04-2020, 08:35 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Hi Elfin I'm so sorry you lost a family member

I can imagine it must be hard to know someone you love is dying in hospital and you can't sit with them. And no funeral either ... that's very sad.

To be honest I don't quite understand it. Couldn't close family members wear full protective gear? At least squeeze hands through gloves or something? At least talk to the person so they can hear their voice once more? It seems all a bit extreme to me but maybe I don't understand enough ...

Sending warm thoughts to you and your family.
Thank you. It's very difficult. There are guidelines suggesting that only a limited few immediate family members attend funeral. She was auntie to us, and it's a very large close knit family. There would still be too many mourners even if it was just her children and grandchildren in attendance. They say "Skype" the funeral. Plus some close family would not be able to attend if they have been in close contact with the deceased prior to death as they have to isolate.Also cannot have usual "wake" afterwards . Another issue is coffins.manufacturers cannot cope with demand. Some are going from making 5 to order in normal circumstances, to having to produce 350 per day, made from the most basic of wood, and costing only £60. It's terrible for all the families really. Thank you for your kind words.
Old 22-04-2020, 08:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I can't keep away from this thread can I - not a chance... no giving up or surrendering here. We live on a busy housing estate road, its been so quiet recently and when ive been out on my push bike been able to ride up the middle, so quiet, but today its getting busier and with people walking - my point is people are getting braver more go out more times daily - and 'this thing' is still going to be on the warpath...

My wife spoke to her daughter this afternoon on the phone said she was taking her children to the park but my wife wouldn't be able to join them because the temptation is too great and its dangerous to hug - and that's what my wife would naturally do hug them.

A friend of mine who knows what i'm doing on here did tarot cards yesterday from the other side of the country and one came out 'when I think ive surrendered I surrender more' - then drew another random card same again...

To do with corona thread we don't know - but no surrendering here.......

Yesterday after messaging on here, feather on floor 19 19 on clock and fridge cracking a lot as it has done before at important moments - means nothing to some but to many including me positive signs somethings right. keep pushing everyone, prayers and visualisation - we need 'this thing' that's on the rampage gone - higher knowledge involvement... None of this not hugging grand kids for the next 2 years, lets help get it gone forever...
Hi one- light. Yes do keep popping up! We do still need to do whatever we can because it's still early days. We pray still , and we have hope...
Old 22-04-2020, 08:44 AM
Master
Like a breath of fresh air your messages Tomma.... energy thank you... And you Elfin for your participation and so many others helping keep the thread alive at no1 - I know others will want to message on other threads but this keeps coming back - its important topic today lets hope not tomorrow as in 1/3 months time... Keep helping everyone and bring any messages back into view ones you think might be important, and sharing link to other forums - about 140 new visitors overnight 'this thread alone' - powerful website thank you all...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 22-04-2020 at 10:48 AM.
Old 22-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Master
I have no words, I have too many words. I am just so excited. I don't even want to intervene in anything. I want to allow all of you guys right now. Everything is so perfect, you have no idea. Or maybe you do, but it doesn't matter. All is well. Everything is going according to perfect divine plan. I cannot even begin to describe all the details. I am so glad to be a part of this whole process right now here on earth. Everything is coming together so nicely. All is Well.
Old 22-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I have no words, I have too many words. I am just so excited. I don't even want to intervene in anything. I want to allow all of you guys right now. Everything is so perfect, you have no idea. Or maybe you do, but it doesn't matter. All is well. Everything is going according to perfect divine plan. I cannot even begin to describe all the details. I am so glad to be a part of this whole process right now here on earth. Everything is coming together so nicely. All is Well.

That's what I call a positive message. You have lots of energy Ewwerrin.
Old 22-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Master
Patience Ewwerrin - just because nothings happened yet doesn't mean divine intervention isn't being considered - 'timing' when the times right we see then, until then we keep doing what we're doing those helping. it might be something to do with dying planet with pollution, mother earth protecting herself, we don't know this do we, so we wait... you don't have to take part, plenty of other threads on this website for you, just let the masses on this link try to make a difference - we can do no more than that...

if you've got any better ideas please share!!! If not 'back off' with any negative remarks and leave us here to get on with it.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-04-2020, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Patience Ewwerrin - just because nothings happened yet doesn't mean divine intervention isn't being considered - 'timing' when the times right we see then, until then we keep doing what we're doing those helping. it might be something to do with dying planet with pollution, mother earth protecting herself, we don't know this do we, so we wait... you don't have to take part, plenty of other threads on this website for you, just let the masses on this link try to make a difference - we can do no more than that...

Try and keep up one-light or else you'll miss the boat.
Old 22-04-2020, 06:09 PM
Master
Problem with my post Josephine - explain please...

Closed Thread