Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-12-2017, 03:34 AM
Master
The Official person has appeared in some of my readings till now, I am finding it difficult to interpret on multiple occasions.
Old 15-12-2017, 03:39 AM
Master

I'm really finding that I'm having to step away from the LWB and treat Kipper more like an oracle deck; for some reason I find the words in particular (eg 'Pathway' really sort of screw around with me and I end up trying to find a literal meaning rather than an intuitive one).

Not sure if that helps you or not, but feels :(
Old 15-12-2017, 05:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Will my application be chosen?

Sudden Wealth + Main Female + House

It looks like a promising outcome. I'm loving seeing the house which represents stability and solidness ( I should add here, a literal home). The Sudden Wealth card could mean this will happen quite quickly for me. I have my fingers and toes crossed :)

Update :

My application was chosen!
Old 15-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I'm really finding that I'm having to step away from the LWB and treat Kipper more like an oracle deck; for some reason I find the words in particular (eg 'Pathway' really sort of screw around with me and I end up trying to find a literal meaning rather than an intuitive one).

Not sure if that helps you or not, but feels :(

Oh the Pathway, I have had trouble with that too. It's so easy to tune in with others, but when you want to see your own guidance on your own situation, lol it gets confusing at times.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:21 AM
Master

Even 'Occupation' was doing my head in last night :( I finally decided what it was trying to say was "things are starting to come together" in a particular reading, but it took so long to not assume it must be a career-related meaning :(
Old 15-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Update :

My application was chosen!
congratulations!
Old 15-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Will I get at least one order today before 8pm?
NB: Fridays are traditionally my slow day
Poverty
Concern
Journey

Don't look at the words...

I'm getting the vibe from the first two cards here of staring into my computer screen and continually coming up blank, so I'm guessing no - Journey makes me think I'll try something new (or just go off and do something else for a while!).

Time to cross-check with tarot:
* RWS
The Star rev
Magician
Tower

I'm seeing this work somehow, but there's a real "I'm having to MAKE this work!!!" vibe about it. Again there's this sense that a new idea is coming through, but it looks like it may be born of desperation
Incorrect for kipper? (but that's a good thing?)
I do really need to do something to change my ordering instructions to make it more idiot-proof though. Or maybe some things you can't change?

Will I get at least one order tomorrow before 8pm?
Gift
Distant Horizons
Community

Ahh! This is looking good. I'm feeling that a) it's a yes but also b) that my clientele will shift again - and probably back to the kind of client I'm more comfortable dealing with.
Guess: yes

Will I have two or more new cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
Great Fortune
Unexpected Income
Poverty

Hmm tomorrow looks like a mixed day. There's definitely some income but it also looks like I'm going to have some 'dead time' as well. I also may have some new bookings - it looks like I'll have some things to fill the gaps.
Guess: Maybe
Old 15-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Congrats on your app, Inika!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
The Official person has appeared in some of my readings till now, I am finding it difficult to interpret on multiple occasions.

From my notes, It can make the card 'next to it Official'. I hear it can also indicate a flat, boring 'buzz kill' personality. Sort of like a King of Swords vibe or an individual that people are not comfortable to be around

I think what I am finding from Kipper, it doesn't like being asked the same question again ( like most decks of course). I think that is why I failed miserably yesterday with asking 'is my gift coming'. I don't think I waited 7 days to ask again. I also found that the first reading about the question is the final answer so it's almost pointless to keep asking. Just my own personal assessment.
Old 15-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Congrats on your app, Inika!

From my notes, It can make the card 'next to it Official'. I hear it can also indicate a flat, boring 'buzz kill' personality. Sort of like a King of Swords vibe or an individual that people are not comfortable to be around

I think what I am finding from Kipper, it doesn't like being asked the same question again ( like most decks of course). I think that is why I failed miserably yesterday with asking 'is my gift coming'. I don't think I waited 7 days to ask again. I also found that the first reading about the question is the final answer so it's almost pointless to keep asking. Just my own personal assessment.

Oh right, interesting. Yes asking the questions multiple times doesn't quite sit well with this. That is what I am noticing as well.

How do you interpret the main male and main female card. Is it meant to be used as the significator in the spread. How do you interpret this in a simple one card or two card reading ?
Old 15-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Master

Thank you ladies