Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I doubt that anything I say matters after my little outbursts.
What I fail to understand is how letting people make up their own minds goes together with your need to prevent people from making up their mind to remove them.

With Love
Eelco
Because I'm confident that people will be intelligent enough to make the right choices.. and if they aren't, that they will not succeed in removing their chakras.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:33 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
No verbal or written communication is perfect. We have to view other people's comments in the best possible light in order to have reasonable and positive discussions. What I find with your posts Eelco, are misinterpretations of my words, demands for proof based on those misinterpretations (which creates logical fallacies), and questions about the authenticity of my words and the links I provide (which is often a tool to avoid responding to the content itself)... this isn't valuable in terms of understanding each other.

You may be offended and upset at my thoughts here.. .

Not offended and upset by your thoughts, Just at the way you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of here. First you question the validity of my research and experience by making small remarks implying you are more knowledgeable in these matters through the way you were predisposed in you upbringing. Then by saying your knowledge predates the internet implying mine doesn't.

Every time I try to clarify where I did get my information from and provide arguments as to how I come to my conclusions they are either ignored or done away as fantasy. You just have a nice way of saying so.

If I ask how you obtain your knowledge and ask how you work with your chakra it is suddenly of no concern or is channeled material that I have to take at face value, If I don't larger names come into play Melchizedek to name one as if that makes it more true.
I have had large questions regarding his sacred geometry writings btw. And don't regard his views as my truth so that proves nothing to me.

Like you I am all for a good discussion about what the chakras are or aren't only to me it seems you have made up your mind about what they are. Thus there is no room for exploration. As I said before my view encompasses the chakra as valuable tools. And if you listen I think you'll find some merit in those views.

Turning the tables on the other hand no matter what my experience or expertise. As you belief the chakra are a necessity for life's makeup on this planet. My experience and research is discarded as false. That my friend hurts. And that is why I get so worked up about it.

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 02:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
My experience and research is discarded as false. That my friend hurts. And that is why I get so worked up about it.

With Love
Eelco
I could respond to each of your comments in a lot of detail, but as I've said.. I am disinclined to communicate with you. Even your words above are examples of how you've misinterpreted my comments. I don't want to explain how things came come to this... I'd rather let you continue doing as you please without undue hardship. I don't have any need to be right or prove a point here. I'd rather just stop engaging in discussion with you... it's not productive.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Eelco

As an example fr instance. I only removed my chakra after I found that the claims that the chakra were known and described in ancient texts were false.

All you have done is direct me to the emerald tablets of toth, But the passages of the chacra's can by your own admission only be found by using a special guide, which you still haven't provided as the link you did provide pointed at the wrong page.

Then in this thread it is said that The Buddha talked about chakra and again I have provided pointers to the Pali canon (which is recognized as the first and closest to the original teachings of the buddha) wher no mention of the chakra exists only in a later buddhist cult of Vajrajana buddhism which also draws heavily on tantrism and kundalini yoga do they come into a buddhist perspective.

Now all this mean nothing to me, They only go to show that what is said or popularly believed about the chakra namely their ancient origin is false.

That in itself doesn't make their presence in our energetic makeup true or false. It is a basis though for further exploration.
So exploring and researching the way the ancient mystery schools did view our energy field we still find little that resembles the chakra's. That is until they suddenly become popular in the early 1900's and theosophists start binging them under their attention.

This isn't fantasy. This is the paper trail that anyone can find. I urged everyone to do the research themselves and falsify my findings.

It was only after finding that that I dared to remove what I like you had perceived as a necessary part of my human experience. When I found however that my energy field changed after removal and some things got easier than before I had to struggle and overcome a great deal of doubt before I could accept that This idea of chakra removal might have been plausible.

So I started to go onto forums to ask for possible explanations and was met by a load of opposition, scaremongering and angelic interference if you will. It was only then that I continued my explorations into the possibility that gods and the so called angelic realms could have imposed the chakric matrix unto us as tools for our enslavement.

As you can see the foolish whim you make it out to be in my case was rather well thought through and validated by my own experience. You sir have failed to provide equally convincing proof that what you say doesn't come from hearsay or book knowledge.

Let me reiterate that it is not your thoughts or beliefs about the chakra that upset me. It is the way you try to enforce that idea onto very living being under the guise of protection while you refuse to consider other possibilities. Not even when at least 2 people in this thread tell you the removal had a positive effect on their lives.

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 03:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I don't have any need to be right or prove a point here. I'd rather just stop engaging in discussion with you... it's not productive.
I'm repeating myself because you've not heard me...
Old 26-04-2017, 03:14 AM
Eelco

And still you keep engaging..

On the one hand you invite me to keep discussing this 5 or 6 pages ago.
And then when I do, you ignore me and refuse to discuss the arguments I gave because you can't win. And then say winning proving who is right doesn't matter.

And you are right it doesn't. I do however have great problems with your self imposed status of savior of those people who may choose to remove their chakra. A feat you believe impossible, so why save them?
But here we are..

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 03:27 AM
Experiencer

In that invitation, I suggested that you come back with the goal of informing other people rather than trying to convince each other of anything. You seem to want me to prove something to you.. I'm not interested in pointing out where 'you' are wrong or where the flaws in your arguments are anymore.

People with better insight will be able to read the previous posts and see where I've pointed out these flaws. That you have not been able to understand the comments is of little consequence to me. I wish I could word this in a better way, but I think I need to make this bold/harsh statement so it's clear to you. Even these continued posts are a result of you not understanding my words.
Old 26-04-2017, 03:28 AM
Eelco

Yeah.. I could say the same..
Oh wait....

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 03:49 AM
Eelco

Quote:
You seem to want me to prove something to you..

Even these continued posts are a result of you not understanding my words.
No I don't want you to prove anything to me. And frankly I do understand you quite well. I'd like to think so anyway.

What I would like you to do is open up to the possibility that some people have removed their chakra's.
All you are intend to do however is emphasizing the impossibility of such a feat. If however one such as myself is asking you to explain why it would be impossible you hide behind the mystery, the selfrighteous act of not needing to proof anything. Not only that. You ignore my and other peoples experience and say that the chakra are still there and we delude ourselves.

And then you find it odd I take offence? What do you expect? That I come to my senses and see your truth while you give nothing that shows any consideration or insight?

Oh and i would like to read that guide to the emerald tablet, because I am interested in what is written there. As I said I read it years ago and would honestly like to re-read it the way it others understand it. So if you would send the correct link to that that would be nice.

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot....pare_8947.html