Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 30-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The above was posted by a person of the Hindu Faith, at nderf.
Again, at their essence, the various Faiths and Religions align, and agree.

Hep? All the gladhanding and backslapping cannot change what is True.

yes various faiths aline and agree. that and more. much more, for there is no death. there is life on the other side. seeing things with spirit eyes. we are in agreement.

all faiths, even mine. so why do you call me ill. you do not follow your own beliefs. shame on you.

kk
Old 30-11-2014, 06:05 AM
Master
Quote:
yes various faiths aline and agree. that and more. much more, for there is no death. there is life on the other side. seeing things with spirit eyes. we are in agreement.

all faiths, even mine. so why do you call me ill. you do not follow your own beliefs. shame on you.

kk
You post in duplicitous manner, kk. For one, in that you advocate for the athiest, which is contrary.
Also? I am not ignorant of other things. Nieither of Hep.

Meanwhile, I've stated that "At Their Essence"... not regarding all the teachings, thereof.

At their essence, even in Buddhism, they attest to the Almighty God.
---------------------------------------------
"13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him."

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Daniel-7-13/

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

I am not duplicitous.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You post in duplicitous manner, kk. For one, in that you advocate for the athiest, which is contrary.
Also? I am not ignorant of other things. Nieither of Hep.

I am not duplicitous.
vocate

why do you make things up. i do not advocate for atheist. i always stand with god. you seem to either make things up or only look at the dark side. don't point a finger at me and call me things that are not true. you have no ground to stand on with this statement.

i am not acting duplicitous. i am only standing up for myself. you first implied that my account of my NDEs are not true. then you call me ill because of my beliefs. i do not know why you always have to pick on what i post. you seem to have a problem with anyone who is not on your narrow path.

that is why i had some hope with the statement you put up about all faiths aline and agree. then you once again turn and make things up and attack me. that is not in line with what god would want. shame on you again.

can't we ever get along. let us figure out a common ground.

kk
Old 30-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Master
Look. You have already responded for WMSM. For one.
An error you have made under prior guise, previous.

Not interested in this purposeful sidetracking from the thread topic.

Note: In the NDE account involving the individual of Hindu Faith, he cites his observation of Jesus, and the Virgin.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/oswaldo_probable_nde.htm

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Master

sure, misbehave and then run away and not face it

kk
Old 01-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Master
"Ten years later in a prayer group, and friend said "here, I bought this for you. The Lord wants me to give this too you". It was a book called "Life after Life". That was the first time in 10 years I was free to talk about it, every account in that book, was part of what I had seen and heard."
"Were there one or several parts of the experience especially meaningful or significant to you? My experience left me knowing I was very loved, and needed by God. In my Catholic days, my family would get angry and say "you need to become a nun".
They taunted me about my faith."

www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/judi_c's_nde.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/tony_m_probable_nde.htm

"I fell into a deep, dark pit that seemed infinite in size. I was perplexed when this happened, and looked around to try to find out where I was. As I looked down, I couldn't see my body anymore. I was simply a form of consciousness with my ego intact. Even if a light were to shine in this void, the darkness would have completely devoured it. I could not see anything, but the sounds that I heard were absolutely horrendous."

"Have your relationships changed specifically as a result of your experience? Yes Closer to my kids, realize the importance of relationships and the unimportance of material values. Much kinder to people, and as a result I have more friends."

Old 10-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Master
"I was aware of my soul and aware that I was free from my body. There was no time like we have alive on earth. Time felt stretched, but afterwards only seemed like a few seconds."

"Did you have a sense of knowing special knowledge or purpose?....Yes....A knowing that God exists, a realization of true peace, and a glimpse of eternity compared to a lifetime."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/danee_c_nde.htm

Old 10-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Master

"Did you have a sense of knowing special knowledge or purpose?....Yes....A knowing that God exists, a realization of true peace, and a glimpse of eternity compared to a lifetime."

love this part. yes there is a god. i met/merged with the all. the peace too is an important aspect. when you first enter an NDE peace is what you feel. this should be carried over into learning meditation. it is not only to clear the mind but to be clear. to be at peace. then you can enter spirit.

loved the eternity thing too. it taught me of the vastness of the all. how small, how very small we are.

kk
Old 10-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Master

love this part. yes there is a god. i met/merged with the all. the peace too is an important aspect. when you first enter an NDE peace is what you feel. this should be carried over into learning meditation. it is not only to clear the mind but to be clear. to be at peace. then you can enter spirit.

loved the eternity thing too. it taught me of the vastness of the all. how small, how very small we are.

kk
Old 11-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Master
Here, the testimony of re-birth, "regeneration", and change.

"I've been in and out of prisons and jail's my whole life including as a youth. These punishments did nothing for my addictions but perhaps made them worse. I had a little time sober through meetings but the underlying urge was still there ultimately winding up at the crack house again.
This experience has taken the urge from me. Our time here is so short and I feel like I was sent back to tell others the TRUTH that we do not simply go in a grave and that's all. But rather a beginning to really living."

Any associated medications or substances with the potential to affect the experience? Yes I was a practicing Crack Addict at the time of the accident. Drinker, Pot smoker, etc.... Been doing these substances for years and never had anything even remotely close to this experience.
At the time of this experience, was there an associated life threatening event? Yes I was clinically dead. I was doing over 80 mph on a Kawasaki Ninja with no helmet on when I crashed and died.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/scott_b_nde.htm