Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That isn't your blood pressure....that is you going into trance.

Your ego is doing everything in its power to stay 'in control'...it doesn't want you doing this...always remember that.

Your ego will say/do anything talk you out of it...it is just the way it is...ignore that.

You won't go unconscious, but your consciousness will change...there's a big difference and don't be frightened because myself and Shiv-ji will be there with you...all the way.

You may find your body does things "by itself"...you may not be aware of your surroundings, you may urinate/defecate, you may sing/scream Lord Shiva's praises, you may start dancing like a puppet...I could even cut you and you wouldn't feel it.

If you trust Shiv-ji, then you need to trust that nothing bad is going to happen to you while you are like this...it doesn't...because I will answer your question...has it happened to me? many, many times!

https://www.indianspice.co.za/2015/0...f-trance-real/

There are some videos on youtube I have seen which pretty much shows you what happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWqnQwgYon0

I will tell you one thing...after you come back to earth, you are feeling like you are blissed out and walking on clouds for weeks...spontaneously bursting into song or tears.

I'll talk about Sahaja Samadhi later.

Ok.Now I understand .The next time I will do it I will remember you and Shiv ji so that I don't get frightened.

Thank you so much for letting me know.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I have a couple of questions to Shiv ji based on what we previously discussed and this time I came prepared and did my research.

Can I please ask those questions here,one at a time ?
Old 18-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I have a couple of questions to Shiv ji based on what we previously discussed and this time I came prepared and did my research.

Can I please ask those questions here,one at a time ?
Yes, one at a time, but keep it simple - like I stated before.

Sahaja Samadhi is really only a relative "modern thing" and it is not described in any of the yogic texts.

Basically, it goes like this...

When one has attained Nirvikalpa Samadhi, it is very difficult to break out of that state and exist in the world...it is all absorbing and all consuming.

Now to have that level of awareness and exist/function as a 'normal human being' is a big ask because there is just so much disinterest in the mundane and life becomes a huge irony.

So, Sahaja Samadhi (easy Samadhi) means to remain in this state effortlessly, whilst still being able to carry out life's responsibilities.

They say (although I never learned it) that there are two more chakras above the crown, outside the etheric/pranic sheath.

When the energy moves from the crown and is channeled/funneled through these chakras, one is able to maintain full enlightenment in respect to karma...so I like to think of it as "maintenance"....whatever the case, there is no coming back after that...it is Moksha.

Now, ask away...
Old 18-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Yes, one at a time, but keep it simple - like I stated before.

Sahaja Samadhi is really only a relative "modern thing" and it is not described in any of the yogic texts.

Basically, it goes like this...

When one has attained Nirvikalpa Samadhi, it is very difficult to break out of that state and exist in the world...it is all absorbing and all consuming.

Now to have that level of awareness and exist/function as a 'normal human being' is a big ask because there is just so much disinterest in the mundane and life becomes a huge irony.

So, Sahaja Samadhi (easy Samadhi) means to remain in this state effortlessly, whilst still being able to carry out life's responsibilities.

They say (although I never learned it) that there are two more chakras above the crown, outside the etheric/pranic sheath.

When the energy moves from the crown and is channeled/funneled through these chakras, one is able to maintain full enlightenment in respect to karma...so I like to think of it as "maintenance"....whatever the case, there is no coming back after that...it is Moksha.

Now, ask away...

Oh,I did not knew that Sahaja Samadhi is new and not described in the old texts.I also read somewhere that it is moksha/enlightenment/nirvana.

Thank you so much for accepting my request of asking the questions.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Here is the question ,I tried to make it as short as possible and also included an image so that Shiv ji can see it.

(Photo of Mohanji for Shiv ji to see.)

Mohanji called this saint by the name "babaji boy" and met him around the year 2004.This saint is in constant communion with Mahavatar Babaji.What is this saint's real name and is he still alive ?

That is it and thank you so much for accepting my request.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Here is the question ,I tried to make it as short as possible and also included an image so that Shiv ji can see it.

(Photo of Mohanji for Shiv ji to see.)

Mohanji called this saint by the name "babaji boy" and met him around the year 2004.This saint is in constant communion with Mahavatar Babaji.What is this saint's real name and is he still alive ?

That is it and thank you so much for accepting my request.
This is going to be a combined effort with myself and Lord Shiva!

Not knowing anything about Mohanji and just out of curiosity, I decided to do MY 'homework' and read up about this personage...

My search immediately led me to this page:

https://brahmarishimohanji.wordpress...d-definitions/

Now, if you read this, in Mohanji's OWN words:

Quote:
This is my humble attempt to express in words a phenomenon which is truly indescribable. Mahavatar Babaji is not a man or just a Guru. He is a phenomenon.

For a phenomena, there is no birth, no death and no location, so asking if he is 'sill alive' shows that you are still attached and function at the level of birth and death of the causal body. You are really stuck in that space aren't you?.

Quote:
Babaji is beyond any intellectual understanding. He is beyond words and thoughts. He is beyond all kinds of spiritual theories and experiences. Any form or picture that is attributed to His image falls short of His stature. He represents the formless. But, He assumes the form that is in your mind, when ever he chooses to convey a message, just to let you know who is talking!!!

You are still on the intellectual level, trying to 'understand' Babaji.

It is like the relationship I have with Shiv-ji...he isn't born, doesn't die and any attribute I can give Him always falls short...even though I do...it is only human nature to TRY and make some sense out of that we don't understand...but let all that happen AFTER the fact and not before it.

When a Hindu says they have 'met' God, Baba, Saint/sage...most often, it isn't to be taken in the context of a physical, flesh and blood "meeting"..they became intuitively aware of the existence through Bhakti.

Quote:
Otherwise, even if the message is truly relevant to the receiver, it is discarded as data or message born out of a suspicious origin. In order to satisfy this need, Babaji has appeared in forms understandable to the receiver, while in fact He remains formless. I realized this truth, in the most practical way.
Too true!

I could quote and reply to the WHOLE of this...and it is in Mohanji's own words...and I also agree with EVERY word!

Read it...re-read it...and let it sink in...take your time because you need to, to get 'unstuck'.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You are still on the intellectual level, trying to 'understand' Babaji.

Read it...re-read it...and let it sink in...take your time because you need to, to get 'unstuck'.

Thank you so much for your response !
I will re-read it again and again and let you know how my thought/mindset changes.

If possible can you please ask Shiv ji ,"Can higher beings (very high )and saints meet Mahavatar Babaji (the guru of maheshwarnath babaji) ?"

Meanwhile I am enjoying eating some boiled peanuts ...yum !
Old 18-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Master
What difference would knowing the name of "Babaji Boy" mean to you personally? Is it just a test to see if Shivani can really communicate with me by asking her something that only I would know? You did the same to the lady who said she could talk to Babaji and when she wasn't able to answer you, she admitted NOT being able to talk to Babaji, just to get you off her back from constantly asking questions that are not in the public knowledge.

I am mainly concerned with getting you beyond all this pointless inquiry and even if I did know, I wouldn't tell you because you are simply not ready to hear it and yes, your vibration needs to match that of Babaji to be able to perceive him...and you still have a long way to go in that regard.

Boiled Peanuts! Yummy!...I want some now. :p
Old 18-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
What difference would knowing the name of "Babaji Boy" mean to you personally? Is it just a test to see if Shivani can really communicate with me by asking her something that only I would know? You did the same to the lady who said she could talk to Babaji and when she wasn't able to answer you, she admitted NOT being able to talk to Babaji, just to get you off her back from constantly asking questions that are not in the public knowledge.

I am mainly concerned with getting you beyond all this pointless inquiry and even if I did know, I wouldn't tell you because you are simply not ready to hear it and yes, your vibration needs to match that of Babaji to be able to perceive him...and you still have a long way to go in that regard.

Please tell this to Shiv ji.Thank you Shivani Devi ji.

"Ok Shivji .It was not a test,as you know since you know everything.I will follow your guidance but I will have to read this guidance of yours again and again,you know how my mind is and I am not great like your other bhaktas/devotees(including Shivani devi ji).I love you Shiv ji,thank you for being with me.So Trishna DID/CAN actually talk to Mahavatar Babaji for me ???"
Old 18-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
"Ok Shivji .It was not a test,as you know since you know everything.I will follow your guidance but I will have to read this guidance of yours again and again,you know how my mind is and I am not great like your other bhaktas/devotees(including Shivani devi ji).I love you Shiv ji,thank you for being with me.So Trishna DID/CAN actually talk to Mahavatar Babaji for me ???"
Contrary to popular belief, I don't know everything. Human behaviour still has me asking questions, which you haven't answered.

Why do you want to know the name of "Babaji Boy"? when:

a) He will not speak to you, because he speaks to nobody.
b) You don't have any means, financial or otherwise to go and see him...and
c) I could tell you his name is "Ravindra Kumar" and because nobody actually knows what his name is, you wouldn't be able to verify it anyway.

So, even if you are not aware of it, you are still testing Shivani...but it is a test of her patience more than anything else and she has been very patient with you for about a year now...very patient, but you have not really been listening to her because you much prefer to know things which in no way affect you personally and are not conducive to your own spiritual growth...and this is the last time I will answer you, unless it has to do with your own personal progress and experiences...I love you.