Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

View Poll Results: Are you a mystic?
Yes 9 56.25%
No 1 6.25%
Don't know 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-10-2023, 11:02 AM
Master

Molearner……” Your statement is understandable but not logical.”

Can’t see anything illogical about wanting to know the truth.

Molearner……” The fact that we lack proof does not mean that they did not happen.”

Yes so we are back to…….You either believe it because you want to OR you don’t believe it because there is no proof (or it sounds a bit doggy). LOL
Old 28-10-2023, 12:48 PM
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
What I’m trying to do, is understand why others believe what they do when they make a comment on this forum.
I find it very interesting to hear their views and hopefully I might learn something along the way as well.
I believe the above would make a great separate topic of it's own ...maybe under 'General Beliefs'.
Esp, before this topic goes too far off it's point.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2023, 02:01 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Molearner……” Your statement is understandable but not logical.”

Can’t see anything illogical about wanting to know the truth.

Molearner……” The fact that we lack proof does not mean that they did not happen.”

LOL

Redchic12,

It is not illogical to want the truth and I did not say that. What is illogical is your understanding of truth. You seem intent on limiting it to what is proven. Gravity existed before it was proven. The western hemisphere existed before it was proven. Perhaps it is existence first….followed by discovery….followed by proof ?
Old 28-10-2023, 02:40 PM
Master

Molearner….” What is illogical is your understanding of truth”.

That feels like a personal attack on my intelligence and very condescending. Why do you feel the need to do this?

Molearner……” Gravity existed before it was proven. The western hemisphere existed before it was proven

Of course many things have existed before it was proven but those things (that you state above) weren’t stated as being from God and doesnt have anything to do with peoples religious/spiritual beliefs. We are talking about the topic of Moses/God.

Molearner……” Perhaps it is existence first….followed by discovery….followed by proof ?

Yep it sure is. But it’s been over 3,000 years since those things supposed to have happened and STILL no proof that it is correct. Imo
Old 28-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:

Actually BJ I’m NOT looking for any religion whatsoever. I don’t need it. My life works really well without it tbh.

I apologise Red, I thought your religion was Football
Old 28-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Master

Sky….. ha ha oh yes I completely forgot there for a minute………”You’ll Never Walk Alone”!!! …….. nothing better than that mate LOL
Old 28-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Molearner….” What is illogical is your understanding of truth”.

That feels like a personal attack on my intelligence and very condescending. Why do you feel the need to do this?

Imo

Redchic12,

This is very odd…..you speak passionately about the efficacy of questioning yet when I question you then you take affront….by introducing logic, I am in effect, trying to help you.
Old 29-10-2023, 12:29 AM
Master

Molearner…….. you stated what is illogical is YOUR understanding of the truth #133

That statement says a lot more about YOU than it does about me.
Old 29-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Master

Molearner……” I am in effect, trying to help you.”

Help me with what???
Old 29-10-2023, 12:40 AM
Molearner

From a Paul Newman movie…..”What
we have here is a failure to communicate”….

This will always happen when there is a clash of egos…..it can remain insoluble….