Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Master
"principle co-operant" .... I like that.

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Docha

Haha miss, just did that...hence the silence...

He doesn't want to mess with my head. Its not his intent.

Unlike most, I went straight to him with all this stuff. I have sent him links to my forums which he reads. I have told him of my dreams, visions etc. I have written him books on how I feel, my understandings etc. He has been very much a part of all this as it comes.

He also understands that I don't always understand it myself. Hence he accepts it as it is.

If he was playing with me, he wouldn't have waited two years to get physical. He wouldn't have said or done even half the things he has said or done. He wouldn't have become protective of my children, without me asking...etc.

The interactions we have are not meant for if/then scenarios. This last seperation was or is because I took that advice and put that expectation on it. At the moment, I can't take it back.

He hasn't been dating around, he doesn't have the availability to.

Being confused and needing to soul search is not the same as using someone for an ego trip.

He doesn't lay his issues on others. So others assume he has none. This is where outside babble is harmfull. Lol
Old 21-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Haha miss, just did that...hence the silence...

He doesn't want to mess with my head. Its not his intent.

Unlike most, I went straight to him with all this stuff. I have sent him links to my forums which he reads. I have told him of my dreams, visions etc. I have written him books on how I feel, my understandings etc. He has been very much a part of all this as it comes.

He also understands that I don't always understand it myself. Hence he accepts it as it is.

If he was playing with me, he wouldn't have waited two years to get physical. He wouldn't have said or done even half the things he has said or done. He wouldn't have become protective of my children, without me asking...etc.

The interactions we have are not meant for if/then scenarios. This last seperation was or is because I took that advice and put that expectation on it. At the moment, I can't take it back.

He hasn't been dating around, he doesn't have the availability to.

Being confused and needing to soul search is not the same as using someone for an ego trip.

He doesn't lay his issues on others. So others assume he has none. This is where outside babble is harmfull. Lol

no i dont think he's purposely playing i dont think any of them do, i think they are super confused, i didnt sleep with mine for 8 months either or so but i just think you feel because you understand it and arn't together it's him that needs to do the work, i think he can only start when you have fully done yours, then yes it prob also relies on him doing it too, but by us conitnually allowing them back in with no challenge, just acceptance, we are probably not allowing them to do the work they need to which is to strengthen up and learn to deal and speak of their emotions. i say all this as what i think obviously noone knows for sure.
Old 21-08-2011, 02:39 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
your not going to like it but i think we are all here on this board because we have all the compassion in the world to help others but we are all a bit weak in personal power, i know its a sweeping statement but i think it's true.

I don't know what your numerology is, but twin flames tend to be represented by 11's (my twin and I are both 11 birth dates; but I don't think it matters what your birth number, since it seems many of the TF couples are having the 11:11 wake up call).

In numerology, Master 11's represent Vision. But they have trouble translating that vision into action.
Old 21-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I don't know what your numerology is, but twin flames tend to be represented by 11's (my twin and I are both 11 birth dates; but I don't think it matters what your birth number, since it seems many of the TF couples are having the 11:11 wake up call).

In numerology, Master 11's represent Vision. But they have trouble translating that vision into action.

lol interesting

do you get the number by literally adding up all the numbers in your full date of birth?
we both have the same birthday dif months and years but same day and met on a day that adds up to 11 if you add the full date as figures. i do think it's a spiritual thing i am not denying the connection at all, just that i dont think it's something we are here to be made to suffer for a lifetime of pining, i really dont think thats what they are sent in for, i did wonder for a bit but now i dont feel that at all i do feel its more a wake up call.
Old 21-08-2011, 03:47 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
lol interesting

do you get the number by literally adding up all the numbers in your full date of birth?

Yes. Don't skip any of the numbers. For example, today is 8/21/2011. You set aside the 11 because as a master number, it doesn't get reduced:

8+2+1= 11
2+0= 2

You could say today is 11/2/11, a very powerful day; I guess this wasn't the best example because there is more than one way to view today's numerology. LOL

Then you can continue adding:
1+1+2+1+1 = 7

Someone born today would be life path 7.

P.s. I do not recommend posting one's birth date in a public forum, as it's a security risk. If you want to send me your numbers privately, I can take a look at them.

Quote:
we both have the same birthday dif months and years but same day and met on a day that adds up to 11 if you add the full date as figures.

Yes, TF and I are both 11 life path (birth dates) and also talked for first time on phone on an 11 day, met on an 11 day, etc, etc. It seems all our major events happened on 11 days. I was not into numerology at the time and only made those connections years and years later.

Quote:
i do think it's a spiritual thing i am not denying the connection at all, just that i dont think it's something we are here to be made to suffer for a lifetime of pining, i really dont think thats what they are sent in for, i did wonder for a bit but now i dont feel that at all i do feel its more a wake up call.

Agree nobody should suffer; a big part of the lesson is learning how not to suffer, and pondering over what suffering is made of.

That said, I do very much believe that desire is what fuels everything, and what created this world.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes. Don't skip any of the numbers. For example, today is 8/21/2011. You set aside the 11 because as a master number, it doesn't get reduced:

8+2+1= 11
2+0= 2

You could say today is 11/2/11, a very powerful day; I guess this wasn't the best example because there is more than one way to view today's numerology. LOL

1+1+2+1+1 = 7

P.s. I do not recommend posting one's birth date in a public forum, as it's a security risk. If you want to send me your numbers privately, I can take a look at them.

Yes, TF and I are both 11 life path (birth dates) and also talked for first time on phone on an 11 day, met on an 11 day, etc, etc. It seems all our major events happened on 11 days. I was not into numerology at the time and only made those connections years and years later.

Agree nobody should suffer; a big part of the lesson is learning how not to suffer, and pondering over what suffering is made of.

That said, I do very much believe that desire is what fuels everything, and what created this world.

lol no agreed wouldnt want to put mine or theres more for them finding it than security! lol but both is kinda bad! that would be amazing ill message :)xx
Old 21-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:

8+2+1= 11
2+0= 2

1+1+2+1+1 = 7

i think we have to suffer and its important to suffer for a bit but there is a limit it seems some ppl stay in these situations for years, 10 years sometimes i really think thats only necessary because ppl arnt facing what needs to be learnt (dont curse me for saying that) i dont know it might take me that long to learn the lessons too buti ido think that it isnt written into our destiny how long it will take us to get past that i do think we can change even if it's not permenant the change in how i feel and my happiness and freedom level of late has really made me confident this isn't something to be stuck with for life.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Docha

Without sorrow there is no joy.

We can't measure one witout the other. The more you hurt the more you love, the more you love the more joy is felt.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Without sorrow there is no joy.

We can't measure one witout the other. The more you hurt the more you love, the more you love the more joy is felt.

yeah totally agree ive never met an artist yet who didnt go through depresssion sometime in their life.