Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Master
Drew cards for today this morning, got

Clover 2 - Book - Heart 24

I thought, Oh, I'm going to have a really good day!
Although I couldn't really work out the book.

Then in the afternoon I started working on the photo album I'm making with photos of my dad who past away in March and things got very emotional.
I been bawling my eyes out, unreal. Lot of hurt and pain came out, missing my dad.

So in that sense, the Book is the photo album I'm working on, the Heart the emotions.
I think ... finding what I was looking for (release) so my heart would open up again.
I knew for over a week that I had to cry, that my heart was (getting) blocked, but I simply couldn't cry. So I was in a way looking for release.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:18 PM
Master

@ FairyCrystal aww, how cathartic. Hope you feel better now.

Woman - Mice - Dog

This is going to sound nuts, but I'm assuming the woman is me, that mice refers to all the things I want to chip away at today, and the dog as sort of symbol for loyalty/dedication towards the major tasks I'm chipping away at (weeks-months-years type projects).
Old 01-07-2016, 02:56 AM
Knower

Clouds-Girl & Boy(Child)-Tower-Hermes the Messenger(Rider)-Sun-Heart-Bouquet. Dead Tree(Coffin) above, Red Clover below.

I messed up with a guy by not revealing my true feelings. I wrote a "rough draft" of a message to send them. My question: If what I wrote is the message I send him, how is he likely going to respond?

Clouds is my smokescreen that I'm reaching out of(mirroring with Bouquet.) I'm stepping out and being vulnerable(Child), I'm showing my true emotional vulnerability(mirroring Child with Heart), which effectively disarms him and he lets his guard down(Tower). It gives an enlightening perspective(Tower mirrored with Sun). And I get past those walls(Rider). Like, by exposing myself, I'm not nearly as scary as I had appeared :-). Coffin & Clover says it abbreviates the loss, cuts the end short, but in a positive way, as new hope/life springing up, like a second chance. Bouquet at the end indicates it most likely will be well-received.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Master
Daycards today:

Ship 3 - Mountain 21 - Rider 1

Well, I gues I'm reluctant about tonight's date, haha.

I asked, how will it go (tonight's date)?

Clouds 6 - Bear 15 - Star 16

Doubtful feelings / uncertainty will dissipate (sunny side being on the right hand side) and I'll feel comfortable and empowered (Bear). Somehow the Star makes me feel of a ship's wheel on a vessel or a compass. So maybe it can go anywhere after this date. Sort of like an open ending, maybe it bodes for a second date.

This is what the Star looks like, this time the Zodiac thing behind it jumped out, reminding me of a ship's wheel. And the Leo sign stood out to me. Curious now, I'm going to ask him what his star sign is, haha.

Old 01-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Daycards today:

Ship 3 - Mountain 21 - Rider 1

Well, I gues I'm reluctant about tonight's date, haha.

I asked, how will it go (tonight's date)?

Clouds 6 - Bear 15 - Star 16

Doubtful feelings / uncertainty will dissipate (sunny side being on the right hand side) and I'll feel comfortable and empowered (Bear). Somehow the Star makes me feel of a ship's wheel on a vessel or a compass. So maybe it can go anywhere after this date. Sort of like an open ending, maybe it bodes for a second date.

This is what the Star looks like, this time the Zodiac thing behind it jumped out, reminding me of a ship's wheel. And the Leo sign stood out to me. Curious now, I'm going to ask him what his star sign is, haha.

Be confident despite not knowing where it'll end up :-) Stars is often talking about navigating, direction, planning, "plotting a course" since that's how ships would figure out their route.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Since I am about to head out the door on vacation for a week. I decided to pull a general reading for my trip and what the cards had to say about it.

I pulled

28 - The gentleman
7 - snake
9 - bouquet
23 - mouse
15 - bear

And I returned from vacation.. I must say, I am pleasantly surprised at how crazy accurate these Lenormand cards have been for me.

This pull was very accurate with regards to my vacation. The gentleman being me.. I have come to a different interpretation of "snake" for me. It represents fear. I pulled it again when I did the daily pull for Tuesday. And fear was there. As was anxiety, the mouse. I had to take the Metro all by myself, for the first time, in my life. I was nervous to do it, and almost did not do it. I ended up doing it and made it through. I am glad I stuck with it, and become empowered, strong, to do it. The bear.

I also did some celebrating(bouquet) today with a new tattoo.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Master

Q: Will my new lenormand deck arrive by Saturday?
* Dondorf Lenormand

Ship - Child - Bear

Well, Ship definitely implies it's on it's way, although not sure about the other cards. Child CAN mean play and new beginnings (which is more or less exactly what I'd do with the cards should I receive them). Bear apparently means empowerment and strength, although I notice the actual bear in my card literally has their claws on the edge of a rock and kind of looks like they're waiting in anticipation, so whilst I think I'm eager for the cards to arrive, I'm not sure they'll get here by Saturday :/
Old 02-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Master
Maybe it means it'll be only on its way for a short time and at a steady pace.

I take it you mean next Saturday? bit confused as it was Saturday today (already Sunday here as it's 1.34 am, I should go to bed, haha)
Old 02-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Master

Yup - it's almost noon on Sunday here right now :)
Old 03-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: Will my new lenormand deck arrive by Saturday?
* Dondorf Lenormand

Ship - Child - Bear

Well, Ship definitely implies it's on it's way, although not sure about the other cards. Child CAN mean play and new beginnings (which is more or less exactly what I'd do with the cards should I receive them). Bear apparently means empowerment and strength, although I notice the actual bear in my card literally has their claws on the edge of a rock and kind of looks like they're waiting in anticipation, so whilst I think I'm eager for the cards to arrive, I'm not sure they'll get here by Saturday :/

Hmm Bear isn't a fast acting card so, I'd say the deck will be in the very early stages (Child) of delivery (Ship). So, no, I don't think you will get them by then.