Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
"In approx. the middle of the video, there are strings of blurs. When I paused and zoomed these, I could see weird transparent faces and creatures."
Your comment earlier. The "weird" faces are on screen for about 4 seconds which means about 120 individual images in that 4 seconds. So, they were lasting.

Oh true! wow! Now I have to re-think lol
Old 16-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Master
fascinating photos! thanks for sharing
Old 24-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Master
Amethyst

You asked me a few pages back if i might meditate on my affinity with water sprites.

Well now, you know how it goes when 'light-bulbs' are presented to you? One thing leads to the next, then the next, and next and before you know it, there's a whole trail linking everything up and you sit with your jaw on the floor and all you can say is HUH!!
I've just had one of those moments LOL...and it all started with Smilers thread on how the things we post on sf were open slather to the web. I googled NightSpirit...the nic I chose back in the 90's....and it lead me to all these syncronistic link-ups..till finally it reached elementals and water-sprites. What I read on these in those links were uncannily what I was trying to say and what I felt about water element.

Just thought I'd share that with you and all here.
Old 24-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Amethyst

You asked me a few pages back if i might meditate on my affinity with water sprites.

Well now, you know how it goes when 'light-bulbs' are presented to you? One thing leads to the next, then the next, and next and before you know it, there's a whole trail linking everything up and you sit with your jaw on the floor and all you can say is HUH!!
I've just had one of those moments LOL...and it all started with Smilers thread on how the things we post on sf were open slather to the web. I googled NightSpirit...the nic I chose back in the 90's....and it lead me to all these syncronistic link-ups..till finally it reached elementals and water-sprites. What I read on these in those links were uncannily what I was trying to say and what I felt about water element.

Just thought I'd share that with you and all here.

Thank you for sharing that Nightspirit!

Apologies for not responding to the replies here sooner, been tied up.

Shall reply to everyone very soon.

Caught up with saving our forests today, about to do a thread on it. Could do with some divine intervention!

The UK government plans to sell our ancient forests - we cannot allow that to happen.

UK members, please sign this petition:

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/page/s/save-our-forests#petition

Speak soon!

Blessings, Amethyst xxx

Some more water spirits and some wall spirits:

Old 24-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Summerland

Amethyst, an odd question popped into my head as I was looking at the above tree photos. Is is possible that trees are comprised of thousands of tree spirits in one tree? I have been working a lot and the old brain is foggy and not sure that I am conveying my theory correctly. There is the main trees energy, which welcomes smaller tree spirits to join it in a protective, nurturing community. Is it making any sense to anyone?
Old 24-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Amethyst

Hi Summerland!

Hope you are well.

Your question makes perfect sense to me!

I have photos where there are 1,000’s of beings in one tree and also photos of other environments such as the water ones above where these beings make up everything.

Sometimes when looking at a tree photo for example, I see no tree, only them.

Size does not seem to matter – the smaller always seem to make up the larger.

Makes you question reality doesn’t it?

I do not know all the answers, I only go by what I personally see.

This photo below is perfectly natural, as taken.

It is of a tree at dusk. Does it look physical to you or do you feel as though you could walk right through it? There are little faces there manifesting:

Below are some miniscule beings, their size the fraction of a leaf:

And here are some giant beings found using Google Earth. This is a mountainside so how large are they?!

Blessings, Amethyst c
Old 24-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Summerland

It does make me very aware that everything is vibrating at different rates. The first picture seems to be vibrating at a very high level, and I have the feeling of wanting to match that vibrational resonance so that I can step into it. It is like a portal.
Old 24-01-2011, 06:32 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
norseman
In the 1st shot of the forest I see many faces. I also spotted your red square highlight of a creature, which to me looks like some kind of elemental with spider-energy...because i can see a mass of silken thread and what appears to be a vague outline of a spiders web orb surrounding him. Yet he appears to have an almost human-like body?

The 2nd photo is so busy with a sea of faces, from the bottom to the top. What struck me the most though is, in the group of bushy trees to the left and right of the photo, there are very obvious imp-like beings in full colour splendour, watching whoever is taking the photo....phew! long sentence lol

The 3rd one...Wow! Again, too many to mention. The top waterfall...it looks like an angel spreading its wings. Above it to the right...a tree that fascinates me because it is decorated like a christmas tree with round orbs of faces hanging from its top.

Unreal!! Thanks norseman

In the first shot of the forest, I saw a head of a man in the trees -- looked barbaric and below a head of an animal, looked like a wolf or a fox.

iolite
Old 28-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Master
Amethyst

Sorry i havent made it in sooner but had a computer crash through an undetectable virus.

I am amazed at your new photos...incredible!!

I pray your 'saving the ancient forest' is going well and my own prayers and energies being sent that way.

Blessings all.
Old 21-02-2011, 11:33 AM
WhiteDevil

Sorry but I think these are all illusions. I would only believe in fairies if I happened to kill one with flyspray.