Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Suspended
Guide
I guess I have felt really lost without you.
I miss you R.G. I've always forgiven you.
Old 28-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Master
Oh man, all these echoes everywhere, voices from other lives, loved ones lost. Did you really? I do believe it. You were always just love.

Ahead of me that way.

Did you read my poetry I wonder, the idea came to me, the only thing that makes sense of some of it all; that we are all 'us', every single person we meet, us in a different incarnation - before or after we learn something we are currently learning?

So I met you, when you were where I am now... And I'm meeting another you, now, that has not yet learnt a fraction of what I have have. Everyone I meet - shades of you and I - and of course of One. So when I deal with a troublesome aggressive guest - it is you or I. In an infant incarnation.

"Be careful, Sister, I love you." makes so much sense.

And I learn to love myself too, cause in this incarnation I find it easier to love others than to feel entitled to loving myself.. But when I love my brother - and then find out he is actually I, then I can love me, cause I already do..

I know. It's tripping. But true. We're all it.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 28-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Suspended
Guide
I try to manifest you back into my life, but then when I think of you being here again I just cry from how happy I would be. I gotta keep trying.
Old 29-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

You are my best friend... my everything, and I miss you so much.
I wish we could talk again. I don't know if I'm in denial, or if it truly is because our connection is unbreakable... but I just can't accept that this has truly ended.
I love you.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Seeker

I wish I knew what those dreams meant. I mean, of course they can be seen as nothing but dreams. But what's the thing with your friend and my sister? There's something very suspicious about that. Is your friend trying to show her what's going on? And is there anything going on, anyway?

I must admit I'm afraid of getting caught. But everything you've written was probably about/for the one you never got over. So I guess there's nothing to be afraid of apart from my deepest thoughts being suddenly exposed. The funny thing is, I'm not afraid of you seeing them. I'm afraid of my own sister seeing them. I've never really told her anything about my current situation. I never do. We don't talk. I've told you more.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Master

hi sweetie,

you're sweet.

I'm not upset like I seem, I been through too much to take it all as seriously as I seem lol! I do know there's stuff I'm not supposed to do by the way, because left unfettered I can cause a LOT of trouble! but I fall down sometimes!

bye sweetie.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:10 PM
Seeker

OK so I guess I got the answer. Now that I got an invitation to a certain event, I think I understand what the dream was about.

But what did you mean by "us"?
Old 30-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Seeker

If you would actually approach me the way I secretly hope for, I would probably just freak out and ask why you're doing it to me. I got exactly what I wanted, and what did I do? I'm still just wondering why you did what you did. There just has to be some kind of a gimmick. There's no way someone could sincerely treat me the way you did. Being friendly is one thing, but making those few extra moves made me scared. Scared of the fact that you are able to hurt me if you want to. I don't want you to play with me. I'm not a toy. That's all I was trying to say when I accused you, and for what? For giving me what I wanted? For doing something the time was perfect for?

Don't use me. That's all.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:18 AM
Deactivated Account
I love you.

So like you to sneak that frequency in.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 31-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
in regards to your spiritual quote photos
Ok then: should only feel positive emotions and not indulge in the negative, and just ignore everything that isn't positive, nor provide constructive feedback! It's called being real with my experience, not gonna' pretend otherwise just to fit social norms, save face, or caring about offending people. Not here to impress other people or live for them. Everything is just rainbows and sunshine, never cloud coverage nor rainy days. That's a bit naïve to say the least. I will allow whatever negative experience I go through and or emotion I feel in any given moment: come up for review and transmutation. Then take the associated color, which is pale, and make them go even more deep and vibrant from my passions/energies, then the vibration heals/rebuilds the frequency and changes into a completely new creation: of a different vibration, color and frequency, yet the original parts are built within like a kaleidoscope ... Why do you think a sunset has all those deep vibrant colors when comparing to a sunrise, even though it's dark and not light? It's the same with negative emotions, they are pale until the vibrancy is added: that is why I am allowing the negative to be experienced within my life and not ignore it, recreating colors once forgotten. But what do I know, I am just a very angry person according to you. *wink* ;)

Also: Please don't reply to my comments that are for my twin flame, not here looking for advice, ok?
Closed Thread