Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Seeker

I have read that after death the soul travels to the next body immediately, it is like a moving leach moving from one leaf to another. The soul already has a foothold in the next body before it leaves the current body. The new body could be a form of existence that we are not aware of or it could be on Earth again. Thats what I read. This subject is so interesting to us all, I would say that we are so interested in it as deep down we know that we can never not be, we really do not die so the thought of death seems impossible and then we are interested in where we go next.
Old 22-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks for sharing... I love it.
Old 22-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti Shanti
I have read that after death the soul travels to the next body immediately, it is like a moving leach moving from one leaf to another. The soul already has a foothold in the next body before it leaves the current body. The new body could be a form of existence that we are not aware of or it could be on Earth again. Thats what I read. This subject is so interesting to us all, I would say that we are so interested in it as deep down we know that we can never not be, we really do not die so the thought of death seems impossible and then we are interested in where we go next.

You read that somewhere.... so , since you're in reading mode, may I suggest you read this thread from the start? You will not be lacking interesting thoughts during and afterwards
Old 22-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti Shanti
I have read that after death the soul travels to the next body immediately, it is like a moving leach moving from one leaf to another.
The soul already has a foothold in the next body before it leaves the current body.
The new body could be a form of existence that we are not aware of or it could be on Earth again. Thats what I read.

This subject is so interesting to us all,
I would say that we are so interested in it as
deep down we know that we can never not be,
we really do not die so the thought of death
seems impossible and then we are interested in
where we go next.
Where the heck did you read that?
Really...where?

In bold is your thought...now, that is a good one....it came from you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Where the heck did you read that?
Really...where?

In bold is your thought...now, that is a good one....it came from you.

It came from her.
It seems like a thought someone would have .
A thought about interesting things .
Interesting things for an interested mind to think about.
When it thinks about these things .

(borrowing a teensy bit from Laurie Anderson )
Old 25-02-2015, 02:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Death is only when i am. Epirnicus or some other greek philospher said that. I think it rings true.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
I am soo relieved that you are back,Sparrow. I needed you now more than ever before. I am so close to the day my Grandma passes. She is at the point where all she does is babble. We can't talk to her and it hurts me so much to know that I'll never get to hug her or talk to her again. My Guides are promising me that is not the case. They say they will let me know when I can see her and talk to her.
Do you of how I could do this? I know you can ask them to meet you at the house you create for yourself in meditation,but is there other ways to communicate with your passed loved ones? Can they really hear you if you just talk to them on this realm? Also,all these Nurses are saying my Grandma can still hear me now,even though she isn't talking to us,is that true? Is there anyway I can effectively communicate with her while she is still here?
Thank you so much for any answers,I really need this. She was my best friend and she helped raised me. I've never gone through anything like this and I'm not ready to lose her,but I don't want to see her suffer anymore. It just hurts so much to see her go.
My Guides are promising me that is not the case. They say they will let me know when I can see her and talk to her. Do you of how I could do this? I know you can ask them to meet you at the house you create for yourself in meditation,but is there other ways to communicate with your passed loved ones? Can they really hear you if you just talk to them on this realm?

In order to speak with somebody within a realm outside of your own you require a functional mechanism of information transference. As in this case a mechanism such as a telephone. That mechanism, that technology, is consciousness. Consciousness is the most advanced technology in the universe.

For you to speak to your loved ones you must accept and trust consciousness as a form of real tangible technology, just as you would your physical telephone apparatus. As you would raise and hold your telephone to begin any communication, so too you must raise and hold your intention within consciousness to communicate. As you would speak through this physical apparatus to someone far away, so too through the apparatus of your consciousness speak through it to those you perceive to be elsewhere. As with your telephone, you personally do not have to know how the process works for you to successfully make contact with an individual assigned to a specific dialled number. In the same respect, you do not have to know how the process works within and through your own consciousness, for it is a precreated mechanism and function of the universe. All you need is the number to whom you aspire to speak. In terms of consciousness that unique number is the oscillatory vibration of a specific being; their unique energy signature. You will know their specific energy signature if they are a loved one. You can know it simply by placing an image of them within your mind and allowing yourself to experience their personality through your memory of them. This image within your mind will act as a key to open the door to communication. This memory of them will act as a specific number for you to connect to through your consciousness. Relay your words and feelings that you may have directly inward, and outward should you feel compelled, to the energy of that loved one you have retained in memory. The memory of the person within your consciousness is far more than simply a memory. Every memory you have exists and expands beyond time and space as you understand and experience it, as such, this means you can always connect and gain access to all things in memory regardless of any time and space you presume there is between you. When you access something within your memory you are actually making a connection to the spirit essence of it, because your very memory of it has allowed you and it, or they, to become as one. They are a part of you, as you are a part of them, forever. As it is said, those you have loved and lost are never truly gone, for as long as they are remembered.

Also,all these Nurses are saying my Grandma can still hear me now,even though she isn't talking to us,is that true?

That is true.

Is there anyway I can effectively communicate with her while she is still here?

You have already facilitated this successfully.

Thank you so much for any answers,I really need this. She was my best friend and she helped raised me. I've never gone through anything like this and I'm not ready to lose her,but I don't want to see her suffer anymore. It just hurts so much to see her go.

She has not gone anywhere, simply turned into pure energy and in multiple places at once. Including at your side.

In light, in love.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-03-2015, 02:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

For you to speak to your loved ones you must accept and trust consciousness as a form of real tangible technology, just as you would your physical telephone apparatus. As you would raise and hold your telephone to begin any communication, so too you must raise and hold your intention within consciousness to communicate. As you would speak through this physical apparatus to someone far away, so too through the apparatus of your consciousness speak through it to those you perceive to be elsewhere. As with your telephone, you personally do not have to know how the process works for you to successfully make contact with an individual assigned to a specific dialled number. In the same respect, you do not have to know how the process works within and through your own consciousness, for it is a precreated mechanism and function of the universe. All you need is the number to whom you aspire to speak. In terms of consciousness that unique number is the oscillatory vibration of a specific being; their unique energy signature. You will know their specific energy signature if they are a loved one. You can know it simply by placing an image of them within your mind and allowing yourself to experience their personality through your memory of them. This image within your mind will act as a key to open the door to communication. This memory of them will act as a specific number for you to connect to through your consciousness. Relay your words and feelings that you may have directly inward, and outward should you feel compelled, to the energy of that loved one you have retained in memory. The memory of the person within your consciousness is far more than simply a memory. Every memory you have exists and expands beyond time and space as you understand and experience it, as such, this means you can always connect and gain access to all things in memory regardless of any time and space you presume there is between you. When you access something within your memory you are actually making a connection to the spirit essence of it, because your very memory of it has allowed you and it, or they, to become as one. They are a part of you, as you are a part of them, forever. As it is said, those you have loved and lost are never truly gone, for as long as they are remembered.

Dear Sparrow,

I thank you very much for this post ~

always,
Adrienne xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-03-2015, 04:35 AM
Master
there is no "death"
the body is but a garment we shed
when our work is done
then weave a new thread
to wear another one
Old 04-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
In the afterlife, will there be places to meet our past lives?
Past and future as you experience it on Earth are aspects of vibration and frequency. Meaning, someone who lives in your prehistoric period timeline on Earth resonates to a different vibration to the one you presently occupy. This is why you presently cannot see them still on your planet. As such they will also resonate to a different consciousness in the afterlife. Meaning, they will be invisible to you, unless you know what their resonant frequency is by means of the halls of information. To explore something of the past, or of the future, you would need to know the resonance of its ‘location’ or state of existence. The vibration and frequency between timelines can be significantly different, and as such intolerable or undesirable to many. Experiencing other aspects of all that you are in totality is then a matter of exploring and breaking through different resonant boundaries of your own consciousness.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸