Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
They are about 10-12 feet tall, wear black and tattered hooded robes, have pale white skin, are incredibly built and muscular.
Yes, i have read the Book of Enoch. Interesting stuff in there.

Those guys seem similar to the watchers because they are built like brick sht houses.

However, the hooded robes reminds me being in the company of 3 faceless 7ft tall levitating wraiths.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Yes, i have read the Book of Enoch. Interesting stuff in there.

Those guys seem similar to the watchers because they are built like brick sht houses.

However, the hooded robes reminds me being in the company of 3 faceless 7ft tall levitating wraiths.
Robes seem to be a common-theme with the more involved being the scene beings in these dimensions. Keep in mind in a good bit of the dimensions we experience in dreams and projections beings are living lives similar to the way we live in this physical dimension and many of them are oblivious to the notion of multi-dimensionality and so forth. But just like we have "angels" of both factions showing up and putting their hands in our affairs and so forth as do the beings who live in other dimensions. It seems like the more involved beings are a lot more prevalent though since the density of these dimensions is what I imagine they are more used to. Our physical dimension is very unique as in the density of it is incredibly high compared to a lot of the other dimensions. But I have seen many beings in black robes and many beings in white robes, the ones in black robes tend to be the darker ones and the ones I have seen in white robes were what are referred to as "beings of light" although I believe they represent a false-light that is still controlled by the same Archons nonetheless. I have actually thought of what I refer to as "the dark masters" (the beings I described) as Watchers myself because I can speak from personal experience they seem to often be watching me in my experiences. On a couple occasions when bringing them up to some random being I encountered during a projection/Triporting experience they showed up and did what I am assuming was a punishment for mentioning too much. A lot of the other dimensions that exist on Earth unfortunately do not have the same freedoms that we have in our dimension. If you speak about the wrong thing at the wrong time or something along those lines it's not uncommon to have some being show up and harass you, or I have even been teleported into what were like military bases and so forth. I am sure this is something to do with the Dracos though as most of the times this happened I was discussing Dracos with some other being.

There are wars going on in these dimensions just like in our dimension, I imagine some of these wars are akin to the so-called "holy wars" that are prophesied to happen in our dimension. I believe that the angels and fallen angels were simply some multi-dimensional E.T. race/races that were warring with each other and decided to involve us in their wars. Have you read any ancient Sumerian mythology or anything like that? Because that is basically what was happening in their mythology the rebel faction of Anunnaki led by Enlil rebelled against Anu and the loyalist faction. I am pretty sure that "YHWH" is actually Enlil and that Allah is Anu and if you apply those positions to them and read about ancient Sumerian mythology it really makes a lot of sense. Long before Christianity and Islam the Sumerian Gods and Goddesses were using the symbols of those religions as their own symbols - crosses and crescent moons. Enlil was said to possess a lot of the traits, characteristics, and powers that YHWH possessed as well. It also makes a lot of sense as to why Christians believed they were supposed to kill Muslims and Muslims believe they are supposed to kill Christians, they are on basically opposite sides of a war much larger in scale than they can even imagine.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Keep in mind in a good bit of the dimensions we experience in dreams and projections beings are living lives similar to the way we live in this physical dimension
So if a person sees a non-human in a dream then have they basically crossed dimensions ?
If that is true then with all the sci-fi video games out there, this world is being trained to kill everything that is not human once this world gets accepted into the Galactic Federation.
Watch out GF, trigger happy humans are on their way to a star system near you.

Quote:
But I have seen many beings in black robes and many beings in white robes, the ones in black robes tend to be the darker ones and the ones I have seen in white robes were what are referred to as "beings of light" although I believe they represent a false-light that is still controlled by the same Archons nonetheless.
Ying-Yang springs to mind in one big sick ugly game show.

Quote:
"mentioning too much" about the Watchers.
If i may ask what did you mention that they didn't like ? Is it true that 3 of them rebelled in 2007 including Shymhz (joint leader alongside Azazel) returning to alliance with Enlil ?

Quote:
If you speak about the wrong thing at the wrong time or something along those lines it's not uncommon to have some being show up and harass you, or I have even been teleported into what were like military bases and so forth. I am sure this is something to do with the Dracos though as most of the times this happened I was discussing Dracos with some other being.
Amazing how the truth always seems to hurt them so badly. i agree with you, they either send the person to a DUMP (Deep Underground military Prison) or DUMB and then use succubus's / incubus's to get back control.

Quote:
Have you read any ancient Sumerian mythology or anything like that?
they are on basically opposite sides of a war much larger in scale than they can even imagine.
i have read a bit, but need to catch up on a lot of it. Thanks

So if it is a ongoing war, is it plausible that this world is a 'boot camp' training ground where every person has a choice to decide which waring faction to join when their mortal body perishes ?
Old 10-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Knower
The watchers. Tell me about them please
Old 10-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
The watchers. Tell me about them please
Well the Biblical answer is as follows :

A long time ago there was a rebellion in Heaven and 200 watchers rebelled.

They landed / gated onto the mountain range in Syria and started to contaminate all humans and creatures with angel DNA. Giants were their bast@rd children.

This contamination or tainting allows angels in spiritual form to then possess the creature.

Half human / half creatures were then possible ranging from Minators, Medusa's, Shedu's + more.

Winged creatures could also be created like winged lions, Pegusus's, Griffons etc.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:42 AM
lifensoul

Quote:
The light of the Lord was by my side. However, my angel contact says that it might well have been fake goodies just playing a game.

dear Tristan, that's your quote.

I am sorry I am diverting this thread again,but just to pass this message on totristan and those similarly scared and helpless due to some horrible extremely sad, scary, painful and inherently isolating, unbelievable experience.

none of what is say in this post is my belief or otherwise, its logic having read Tristan's experiences and his desperate attempts to keep others away from such an experience, assuming that he naturally is doing the only ways he has understood how to, at this point if time.

I haven't finished reading this post yet.

but I am sorry for your deeply scary and painful experiences. ap or not. it doesn't really matter, what you experienced is all that matters.

it is not difficult to see why you are so desperate, at the price of people hating you for your persistence with it, to prevent others from experiencing such an unbelievable scary thing, you do not want them to suffer. that in your mind is clear and also that you see the suffering linked strongly to 'ap'. your statement quoted above is something you could ponder on. may be that is the truth.

it does seem like you are trying your best to make sense of all that fear by believing in god. whatever name you want to give to the almighty in a way doesn't matter. whatever feels right for you at this stage. it seems like there is little else you can trust to depend upon.

however, am writing to point out one thing. now fallen angels, you say, what are their characteristics? inducing fear, hatred, pain, suffering, confusion, chaos, etc isn't it, and they do this by projecting images or dsold rect threats which will induce fear in everyone, going by your analysis the components of your 'ap' experience?

now, the fallen angels are fallen coz they stopped being angels so they were thrown out, the essence of it. right?

god is not a fallen angel right? he is the creator. the lover. the forgiver. the giver. the omnipotent. the one who keeps to his word. the one mightier than the fallen angels. the one mightier than everything he has created. the one above and over everything we can ever imagined or acknowledge as everything we know or acknowledge the oresense of is just a tiny element of that which is still unknown to us, as we discover with science every moment. all has to be created by god or something or nothing. he keeps record of good and evil, each moment of it, by everyone who participates in life, he will punish n reward accordingly, he will protect those who will not participate in fallen angelsacivities. he doesnt need the charecteristics and is not chaecterised by fallen angels. all this isfrom what you have said youself. right?

it can be confusing ng to seperatethe two, especially when us beings are capable of creating or creating the illusion of almost St anything and everything. take some weird movies for examples, if it can be created on screen the illusion deception can be created for real too. can make it all whole lot confusing, especially when you are already scared and confused coz of the scary experiences,which are the fallen angels action, going by what you say. but keep the fear aside, temporarily, if need be and it might be easier to get out of the confusion, chaos and deception f what is what and who is who, heal ouself, so that you can convey your message of what you consider dangerous, in your rights, without it being disregarded due to hatred of the fear or fear of the fear that the messenger brings himself.
maybe, maybe, your experiences of the 'ap' will stop haunting you if you see and accept god for its true self. without giving him or projecting upon him, the characteristics of the fallen angel, who works by inducing fear etc. the only reason I say this is if you were to fear god too, then you have no where to turn to do you. the rest is just his creation right? let your god be pure. don't give him the characteristics of the fallen angel you mention, not even one, otherwise the fallen angels will receive you to be him, coz you are calling out for their charecteristics.

this post is not for argument. there is no argument,cannot be about your experience of something. this post is just for you to see if it can help you navigate to a safe place away from this scary experience. truth is the light. perhaps, this is the truth, but it's for you to decide. no one else can decide or experience the healing for you, you have to find your way yourself. I am sorry if its taking time to get rid of the fear, even in what you see as your safe place, but you will eventually get there, only if you want to though. just like you haven't been able to convince anyone else.

love.

Last edited by lifensoul : 10-03-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
this post is just for you to see if it can help you navigate to a safe place away from this scary experience.
The fear will never go because of other 'AP's in other hells and the fact that if i turn my back on YHWH now, any form of protection that i have right now will be removed instantly.

So my back is permanently against the wall. The fear is more of a warning now or reminder. i cannot allow myself to forget what i have witnessed.

As everything happens for a reason, i guess i asked YHWH for these visions before i was born so that i could either work in His name or hate Him.

In another vision (AP?) posted on the internet, an angel contacted me saying that i was seeing this world without His everlasting love.

The problem is, if i am wrong, then no pain will come to the sinners who don't repent. If i am correct then they are screwed for eternity. So if Heaven and Hell really does exist then i know EXACTLY what the sinners are going to feel when they get there. The word 'infinity' becomes reality 'down there'.

Thanks for the info.
Old 15-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Frosthawk72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Ask yourself a major question.

If astral travel / projection was a natural everyday event then why did YHWH block it off for His 7 billion people ?

Dreaming occurs in a contained spiritual dimension safe in general for the human spirit still connected with a physical body. A place maleable to human consciousness but real. Real people may be met, real events may happen.

Angels and especially fallen angels reside in the astral plane.

YHWHs' enemies want you to be mentally detached, empty headed and zoned out when they communicate with you. Satan is big on compromised and vulnerable states of consciousness.

Astral projection is one of those "vulnerable states"

Who is YHWH?
Old 15-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthawk72
Who is YHWH?
God, Yahweh.
Old 15-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthawk72
Who is YHWH?

YHWH (or Yahweh) is one of the names of the Hebrews' god.