Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Ah SeaZen...thank you! I'm so glad slice and I aren't the only ones to see this all differently

Ah NightSpirit...thank you too! I am so happy to see that this "different vision" isn't differentiated by gender alone!
Old 24-11-2010, 03:33 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Hey i totally understand your feelings Anima.
*we're all in this together* And i understand the passion and frustration involved.
It really doesn't matter who doesn't understand us...........as long as we understand each other........And we do!!

Stuff like this is especially refreshing to read. Thanks Falling Star.

To those of you who don't necessarily agree with the whole twin flame thing and start these debates in here which just fuels frustration in those of us who do (some get more frustrated than others)..............please keep that in mind when you post things. Remember what forum you happen to be in. This is a SOULMATE/TWIN FLAME forum. That is what we are here for. Some are here because they are truly in pain because of soul connections and seek refuge among those who CAN relate.........and then there are others here like me who don't need to be comforted, but like to be of help to others.

If you don't believe in this or just see it as people romanticizing soul connections.................well............No one can tell you not to post on this thread, though I can't fathom why you would want to unless you want to deliberately ruffle feathers.

That is why there are threads specifically where you can debate. I'm sure they have been pushed down and you can always bring them back if you so desire. Otherwise I don't see why you are here. Yeah, we might have to respect people's beliefs but its a two-way street. And when you offend people, you AREN'T helping them. You are just making them feel more frustrated and misunderstood.

Thats all I gotta say.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
I see exactly what you mean, SeaZen, and I agree, but my particular issue with Psychoslice's posts is not his theories as much as his approach - he ALWAYS addesses the same "in love" mentality, no matter what the story, and to me that is very generalising. The same talk every time means you are not taking time to respond to individual story and give practical advice, but you're taking another chance to stirr the thread with your opinion presented often in a sarcastic manner. Advice needs to be given CONSIDERING the state a person is in and the relationship dynamics, NOT downplaying it all by default.

I completely understand what you are talking about here Anima. It is a balance and fine line. I try to present my personal advice and assistance at the level of the individual I am assisting. But this is also a public forum that addresses issues in general for the benefit of all not a private personal one on one censored theraputic endeavor and freedom of speech is of tantamount importance. If one is not ready for this type of interaction, then they need to seriously consider not participating.

Quote:
And most of the people that come here are not in obsessive searching - the soul connection experience has already found them with all of its hardships, and they are simply trying to deal with it.

Yes, I have already addressed this already. I was talking about the folks who never met their "twin" or "soulmate" and are obsessively searching for this, not the ones who have experienced this type of intense attraction.

Quote:
Also, most are aware they should let go, but just attacking something they are trying to work through is only going to make them defensive and is going to take away from the process of self-acceptance, instead of helping them reach that balanced state.

Very good point Anima. I don't think that psychoslice was "attacking" but stating his truth whether the person is "ready" or not. What he said was not negative or "attacking" in the least but his truth. This is a public forum where all truths are examined, dissected and put up for debate. Anyone who participates here needs to be ready for that. If some forum members wish to seek out a therapeutic one on one forum with strict rules of interaction, then they should create one. From what I have read in the forum rules, this is not that type of forum. All beliefs are held up for examination and debate as long as you are not personally offending the individual and psyhocslice was definitely not doing that.

Hvala na vasu poruku! Vi ste vrlo mudri za vase godine i vas engleski je izvanredan! Nemogu ja to da kazem za sebe kad sam imao 17 godina. Svaka vam cast is sve nabolje!
Old 24-11-2010, 03:56 AM
17 yrs of separation

Anima

I ja se slazem Anima je izvanredna zaista
Old 24-11-2010, 04:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
SeaZen....SeaZen....SeaZen........i am a 43yr old woman who until january of this year never believed in the concept of soulmates & didn't even know what a twin flame was. i am a married woman & in the past, led a very 'colourful' life so naive i certainly am not!!!
in january i 'connected' with someone on such an immense spiritual level that the experience near on drove me insane. we both recognised one another instantly & the mind meld was so strong we could finish each others sentences & when chatting on the net we would type the same sentence at exactly the same time.
i wasn't looking for him & he wasn't looking for me so how is that explained???

Debbie...Debbie...Debbie! What makes you think that this is the only person in the universe that you can have this type of connection with? The experience itself does not necessarily imply exclusivity. We as a species have a lot to learn about love and its various levels and to think we that we know and can explain it away as exclusive one and only one TF and SM connections definitively is naive IMO. What you experienced is real and I have felt it as well recently but I prefer to keep my mind open about this instead of theorizing and catgorizing and defining it in absolutes.

It is merely our experience at the level we are at now. Many women (and men), and Im not implicating you or anyone else on this forum, feel that they they do not know everything they need to about spirituality and are striving but that yes they have a great deal of knowledge of love and "know their stuff" so to speak. They may know what is right for them at this moment in their development but IMO they also think that they are at a the highest level of evolution in that regard. This is naive. They may be at the highest level of their PERSONAL evolution of love but not at a high level of evolution of love in general. Like it or not, we as individuals and as a species have just started to scratch the surface of the concept of love and have a quite a ways to go in our evolution and understandings in this regard. The sooner we can admit and accept this the better and quicker we will evolve.

I personally cannot fathom a race of highly evolved beings from another planet/civilization meeting their "soulmates" as soon they reach sexual puberty and mating and living monogamously happily ever after until death do them part. I can see some of them choosing that but not all.

Last edited by SeaZen : 24-11-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 24-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Negativity and pessimism ? Well dude I am suffering for 17 yrs I think I am doing darn well. And that is why I am here to get even better. Otherwise I would be in shrink's office which is in Canada not covered by our universal medicare BTW, they charge 250 to 500 CAN dollars for tiny hourly session.

17, I think you are doing darn well too! I didnt say you definitely had negativity and pessimism, but that in case that you still did have some to work it out. I nevertheless sense a sensitive defensiveness in you. Not only in responses to me but others. I am not trying to criticize or judge you, but only wish you well and am trying to help you and give you advice to get even better.

Quote:
And for those who haven't found SM FM whatever what is wrong in yearing and are hoping as to find that bliss? That is not an obsession, that is a preparation for Love. I think Deb said it all. Rest my case. When did my beatiful record viewer thread turn into this? Oh I know when Pshycos joined Just kidding luvz anyways

There is nothing wrong with desiring that, but to place that yearning over finding the love within is obsessive IMO. If you find the love within first, then the soulmate will come easily. That was my point.

Quote:
A question:
Have you ever experienced carmic unconditional love for a woman? Have you ever ever really really really loved a woman (B Adams-Canada)

This goes back to the age old question of "what is love". Our experience of love is just like our experience of our spirituality. It is very individual and happens to be at the level we happen to be at the time and is not some kind of ultimate plateau that some may feel we must all strive for that they feel they may have reached and others havent. My ultimate experience of love at my personal level had been one of extreme joy, soul connection and freedom and I have felt it with 2 particular females in my life who also felt the same way I did. I am very happy with what I have experienced thus far and am looking forward to whatever comes next. I do not have any expectations or requirements for that or the person but will go wherever my vibe takes me.
Old 24-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Falling Star, thank you for your wisdom. I wish for everyone to leave the post with an image of ...
J Lennon creating the music that changed the Earth and Yoko Ono howling (singing ?) beside him yet him loving her unconditionally because it is She who was the Light in His Soul.

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Thanks 17!

This passage really resonates for me, not just for our former homeland but for the world

Quote:
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
Old 24-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
To those of you who don't necessarily agree with the whole twin flame thing and start these debates in here which just fuels frustration in those of us who do (some get more frustrated than others)..............please keep that in mind when you post things. Remember what forum you happen to be in. This is a SOULMATE/TWIN FLAME forum. That is what we are here for. Some are here because they are truly in pain because of soul connections and seek refuge among those who CAN relate.........and then there are others here like me who don't need to be comforted, but like to be of help to others.

If you don't believe in this or just see it as people romanticizing soul connections.................well............No one can tell you not to post on this thread, though I can't fathom why you would want to unless you want to deliberately ruffle feathers.

That is why there are threads specifically where you can debate. I'm sure they have been pushed down and you can always bring them back if you so desire. Otherwise I don't see why you are here. Yeah, we might have to respect people's beliefs but its a two-way street. And when you offend people, you AREN'T helping them. You are just making them feel more frustrated and misunderstood.

You said it all, Lady. I wholeheartedly agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
I completely understand what you are talking about here Anima. It is a balance and fine line. I try to present my personal advice and assistance at the level of the individual I am assisting. But this is also a public forum that addresses issues in general for the benefit of all not a private personal one on one censored theraputic endeavor and freedom of speech is of tantamount importance. If one is not ready for this type of interaction, then they need to seriously consider not participating.

Very good point Anima. I don't think that psychoslice was "attacking" but stating his truth whether the person is "ready" or not. What he said was not negative or "attacking" in the least but his truth. This is a public forum where all truths are examined, dissected and put up for debate. Anyone who participates here needs to be ready for that. If some forum members wish to seek out a therapeutic one on one forum with strict rules of interaction, then they should create one. From what I have read in the forum rules, this is not that type of forum. All beliefs are held up for examination and debate as long as you are not personally offending the individual and psyhocslice was definitely not doing that.

Hvala na vasu poruku! Vi ste vrlo mudri za vase godine i vas engleski je izvanredan! Nemogu ja to da kazem za sebe kad sam imao 17 godina. Svaka vam cast is sve nabolje!

Yes, people should be ready to hear all the sides of the story when they've decided to make a public post and bare themselves that way. And l, too, believe that arguing about the meaning of soul connections, and different opinions than that of the overwhelming whole should be left for discussion threads, not started in personal story threads. LadyImpreza stated it well. Giving different advice to deal with a connection is a completely different thing, because different advice still starts with the awknowledgement of the connection and its effects on the life of someone. Having an opinion about it is not tied exclusively to people who found themselves in a soul connection, but it is hard to grasp this kind of thing unless you are experiencing it. Psychoslice seems to believe the connection is not important, or if it is, stops being the moment you have accepted your inner self. I see that kind of attitude as limiting. We are not councelours here nor are we oblidged to be mindful of the individual stories, but I think we should still try to maintain a comforting atmosphere in this forum, since so many people come that actually need help and support that they can't get many places else, but are not in a good spiritual and emotional state because of the hardships that come with the connection.

Hvala i vama, za rijeci hvale. I vama sve najbolje!

Quote:
I ja se slazem Anima je izvanredna zaista

Awwwwww, puno ti hvala!

Anima
Old 24-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Dharma Employee

well said ,
Old 24-11-2010, 03:02 PM
17 yrs of separation

"17, I think you are doing darn well too! I didnt say you definitely had negativity and pessimism, but that in case that you still did have some to work it out. I nevertheless sense a sensitive defensiveness in you. Not only in responses to me but others. I am not trying to criticize or judge you, but only wish you well and am trying to help you and give you advice to get even better. ""
SeaZen, I forgive you for writing this.
Sensitive defensiveness in me not to you but also to others? What are you a spiritual lawyer representing interests of the people I do not agree with? How much you are getting paid for it? One negative carmic tie of yours broken per person? Give me a heavenly break Bro. Try walking in my shoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XN85qpAUz4&feature=related
I would tell you about the things
They put me through
The pain I've been subjected to
But the Lord himself would blush
The countless feasts laid at my feet
Forbidden fruits for me to eat
But I think your pulse would start to rush

Now I'm not looking for absolution
Forgiveness for the things I do
But before you come to any conclusions
Try walking in my shoes