Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 08-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hmm, on that baramay site it did say not to use copper.
I am a copper artist working with huge 10 foot sheets...darn it. Copper would have been just too easy. Ha!

Zagacat did make one out of copper (before what's-his-name decided they shouldn't be made that way.). She (Zag) says it's just more "metallic" feelling. But I bet there are people who can interact with copper ones just fine--maybe better. As we are all unique.

As I think about this more, I can imagine that shells, the pointy kind, do have a built-in Fibonacci relationship--moving from smaller to larger with specific ratios. And when you think of the shell in the middle, they are built like Tubas--they take a sound and bounce it off the walls and around in larger and larger circles until the sound gets bigger and bigger.

Mankind can make things with the right ratios, I think. I would just think it is more difficult to do.

And why would shells have this magnifying capability in their shells? To magnify and evenly disperse the energy that keeps them alive.

It's all so wonderfully perfect! Whoda thunk a lowly snail was so sublime?

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 08-11-2011, 08:44 PM
hopeful65

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Ebay--search for turetella (?sp) shells. They come 100 for about $3.00. Mine should arrive in a couple of days but I think others have already bought from this same vendor in Florida.

Lora

Yes I did get them (I am sure from the same seller), but somewhere during the mailing process the package got lost. The post office is researching the issue. I contacted the seller and she is willing to send me another set but wants me to pay for the shipping...I did order some new ones from another seller so hoepfully I will get them soon. Have not decided it I should haev to pay for the reshippment vs getting my funds back for lost item.

Also, during my lunch hour today I was on the internet and came across a posting on MSN regarding alien contact (Caption was White House on Alien Contact). Petitions were sent to have the White House/government to disclose UFO sighting and contact information. Since I have somehow landing in this arena for some reason (good), I clicked on the link and then to another link and came across a video posting from the history channel called Ancient Aliens and Angels. I cannot post the link since I am new. If anyone is interested let me know and I will figure out a way to send it to you. Really interesting stuff.....In some parts I found my self really drawn to the whole idea of what these folks were saying.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Rave845

I've watched some of his videos and they seem pretty complicated...meaning it involves a lot of shells. Then on the site there are tiny ones being sold, really tiny for like $150? Can't you just make these at home really fast or no? It's just a shell stuffed with hair and glue put over top of it. What exactly are the symbols... His videos are very short and I don't see any to make a small device.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
I went to a few beaches yesterday, looking for the auger type shells, and ended up at the one where I thought there'd be lots but I only found three. I realised as I was travelling the coast that the first few beaches were facing onto islands in the gulf and so shells from further afield would start appearing as I got closer to beaches with a direct connection to bigger ocean currents. But once I got to where I wanted to be, where I remembered seeing quite a few of these Auger shells, I realised that there appearing on beaches may actually be seasonal and due to deep ocean currents picking them up in places like Fiji and New Caledonia and depositing them eventually on the shores of New Zealand.

Now I have two options. One to look into this further and start understanding the nature of Ocean flows from far off places onto the shores of New Zealand, which could be a very time consuming but interesting process, or I could just find something similar and buy them.

To that end I have found something that may work.

The above are alot shorter and wider than the turritella or Auger type shells but they may work in spite of that simply because they have a spiral.

The other option is to buy an assortment and simply use the pointier ones and just sand off the bottom so the cone opens perpendicular to the bottom.

What appeals to me with using a shorter and wider shell, that has the bottom opening changed from opening parallel to the centre shaft of the spiral and sanding off that opening so that the opening is at right angles to the centre of the spiral, means the outer parabolic "dish" shells can be filled with shorter shells and so make the overall diameter of the piece smaller and so have more shells closer to each other as opposed to the originals which seem to have so much empty space filled with hot glue. Maybe this is how the tighter and smaller MD's are built that are on the B site?
Old 08-11-2011, 10:22 PM
beatnikbean

I have loved every bit of this thread and I can't wait to get the materials to make my own. What do I need to search online for the main or core shell where you put the hair? I know in one of the videos he said he got items at Wal-Mart. Has anybody had success finding the items locally?

Zag - thank you for posting this. I want to make one for myself, my hubby and my sister.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Master
So far, all I've got is 2 glue guns and the extra long glue sticks (Walmart 2 days ago). I have shells, but they are all mixed up, and not even sure there's the right kind among them...am going to go to ebay soon and see what I can find. I'm already set up with amazon, but checked a week ago, will check again today. I'm thinking of making mine w/o the symbols...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave845
I've watched some of his videos and they seem pretty complicated...meaning it involves a lot of shells. Then on the site there are tiny ones being sold, really tiny for like $150? Can't you just make these at home really fast or no? It's just a shell stuffed with hair and glue put over top of it. What exactly are the symbols... His videos are very short and I don't see any to make a small device.

Rave-- Yeah the prices are absurd. On one of the sites (Kosol's) the prices were $9999.98. Is he freakin' kiddin? I even sent an email. I am hoping he was just programming the site and putting in placeholders for number of digits!

But what you missed (and I did too and made two of them) is that the 6 outer clam-shell type shells (in hexagon shape) have glued in pointy shells on the inside of each one, base down.

So it's a shell stuffed with hair, and 6 clam-shells with pointy glued-in shells all inside each. Then glue all together and stabilize.

The symbols, according to Zagacat, should be inside the shells and outside the shells. I don't really see that a symbol drawn on with marker is going to change the physics of the device. Yes, intention, but you can set intention for how it should work.

I was especially resistant to the symbols when they put IDS-LL or whatever they put down below. It was more like advertising to me. But I haven't made a good one nor tested it, so I may be all wet.

Hopeful--

The ebay stuff is tough. On the one hand, USPS is notorious for losing stuff,and i feel for the vendor. On the other hand you didn't get your stuff. Mine was only about $3.00 shipping, so at least you would only end up paying half price the second time. Other than that vendor, I didn't find sufficient numbers of those pointy shells by anyone else. The rest were 12 for $6.00 or more.

Isle

P.S. The most important point that Zagacat found out from the guy who first created these was that size doesn't matter. So go for a small one. But it has to be large enough to anchor 6 clam-shells with pointies inside. My first was tiny--the core not big enough to put stuff inside it.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
The other option is to buy an assortment and simply use the pointier ones and just sand off the bottom so the cone opens perpendicular to the bottom.

Interesting--

I would think sanding off the bottom of the shells would ruin the mathematical ratios of the shells.

Those in your picture look to me more like the ones she (Zag) recommended to use in the middle--the more tuba-like shells that can hold things inside.

I can see how this kind amplifies the vibration from the hair. But then when it exits, the straight pointy ones make more sense in that they can take the vibrations from there and again boost and amplify the signal. But with those being the small tuba-type like your picture, each "entry hole" will be facing a different direction.

Is that clear as mud?

Even though I live on an island, I didn't even try to find shells. I didn't realize until I went to make my Dreamcatcher and put a water component on that we don't have enough surf to actually bring shells up. Beaches are ****** for the same reason (not enough pounding).

Of course you should have lots of opportunities, open to open ocean as you are.

Good luck. Let us know if you do it a new way. I'm interested in what works here. This opens up a whole new field of ..um, vibrational physics for me. I start thinking about all those shapes and what effects they have. And the videos that Zagacat recommended to me from the Gridpowers on youtube talk about obelisks, domes, etc. and the effect they have.

Later.

Lora
Old 08-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
The column spoken about re the device may be something different...the column and you traveling in 'ball form' brings to mind the wormhole and the transport device in the movie, Contact w/Jodie Foster. Why am I always being reminded of this doggone movie, people will think I'm obsessed with it. I have watched it many times and can watch it many more. The movie is fantastic.

Silver--Nah, I'm not that clever. I was just thinking of "Bringing Down the Light" when I visualize the light (of various colors) coming through the crown. Then I "see" columnar light.

But when I meditate,or my one projection experience, I don't think I had an astral (or etheric) body. I was just energy--but I felt ball-like, and the fact that I saw all the way around me (and through the person in front of me) seemed to imply that.

I think I remember that movie. It's been a while since I've seen it...and I am getting very old now.

Isle
Old 08-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Master
I wish to god I could relate to chakras and the like. for someone like me with quite the imagination, it's kinda dumbfounding and surprising that I look at pictures of the chakras and I just have a time relating to it, very strange. It's quite fascinating about you experiencing it as if you were ball-shaped, and being able to see through the person in front...! Yeah, we are both getting very old, and evidently going thru our 2nd childhoods, playing around with sea shell 'devices' ~*