Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I hear you and IMO, the fact that there are very 'common' intangible things adds to the beautiful mystery of life.

Yep. Agreed!
7L
Old 15-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
James... As I experience it real openness is not a 'trying' in the mind.

Rather, it's letting go of our habitual holding on and resisting.

It's not a 'doing' but an 'undoing'.

Xan

Xan may I just say I LOVE your avatar these days :) and they were all nice, of course!

I have delivered many of these (diamond lotus...pink seems to indicate the "highest" regard for spiritual wisdom) to wise men and elders from all over from the monks on my meditative "outreach" sessions

Cheers!
7L
Old 15-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Master
Thanks 7l...

This image of the Diamond lotus is a symbol of the inner heart opening.

Xan

Old 15-06-2011, 11:56 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
James... As I experience it real openness is not a 'trying' in the mind.

Rather, it's letting go of our habitual holding on and resisting.

It's not a 'doing' but an 'undoing'.

Xan
Exactly!!!!
Old 16-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I hear you and IMO, the fact that there are very 'common' intangible things adds to the beautiful mystery of life.

Thank you, I appreciate being heard and I can tell you appreciate the spaces.
Old 16-06-2011, 02:58 AM
deb

brighter than 10,000 suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
OK. "energy shone right into me"

Has anyone heard of a "Light brighter than 10,000 Suns"?

Or the light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world?

How about, If thine eye be single thy whole body will be full of light.

Anyone know what I am speaking of --and not as a concept---a real light.

Now, it has become almost a survey for me - who knows about this and who doesn't...no judgment, of course - just
seeing how much this is or is not taught or spoken of.

newbie here hope that youv'e found your answer to this by now but I would like to share my experience with this type of light. I've had a number of experiences with seeing light (within and out) but the most powerful experience came through the eyes of a newborn that I held. I was left in an instant, after gazing into their eyes an inability to open my own...it actually physically hurt. It lasted for close to a minute. It was if a light brighter than 10,000 suns was right there in my arms. It was only my eyes that were affected...the rest of me felt a joy that I have never experienced (even holding my own child ). I was brought to tears absorbing this light, for only love existed...this feeling lasted much longer. I believe that everything that is living possesses a light; an energy. Some things just shine more powerful than others. Hope this helps
Old 16-06-2011, 02:18 PM
moke64916

I AM THAT I AM. YOU ARE UNLESS YOUR NOT. THE UNIVERSE IS, UNLESS IT IS NOT. TO BE OR NOT TO BE. FROM SOME-THING TO NO-THING. OPPOSITES EXIST, UNLESS NOT. DISCOVER "WHO YOU ARE" BY EXPERIENCING WHO YOU'RE NOT. THE UNIVERSE JUST IS. AITHEISTS USE THE THIRD ILLUSION OF DISUNITY TO FIND A SENSE OF WHOLENESS BY NOT BELIEVING. IN A WAY IT IS, UNLESS IT'S NOT. WHICH IS CREATED THEM MORE ILLUSIONS. IT JUST PILES ON FOR AITHIESTS. IS IT TRUE MASTERS THAT AEITHIESTS USE MORE ILLUSIONS THAT THE NORMAL 10 ILLUSIONS TO KEEP THEMSELF DISUNIFIED? This question is for the spiritual masters on this site?
Old 16-06-2011, 02:20 PM
moke64916

Woops wrong thread to most this on, haha. I thought this was the thread "To believe in God or not to believe in God". By bad everyone
Old 16-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb
newbie here hope that youv'e found your answer to this by now but I would like to share my experience with this type of light. I've had a number of experiences with seeing light (within and out) but the most powerful experience came through the eyes of a newborn that I held. I was left in an instant, after gazing into their eyes an inability to open my own...it actually physically hurt. It lasted for close to a minute. It was if a light brighter than 10,000 suns was right there in my arms. It was only my eyes that were affected...the rest of me felt a joy that I have never experienced (even holding my own child ). I was brought to tears absorbing this light, for only love existed...this feeling lasted much longer. I believe that everything that is living possesses a light; an energy. Some things just shine more powerful than others. Hope this helps
Wow, beautiful.

Oh, and I don't need help with anything - I'm just wondering about people's experiences - because so many think Light written about in all the Scriptures means a 'light of understanding' or something instead of an actual Light that can be seen; one that when you've seen it you know you have seen it --no metaphor - it's a or The real Light...or Divine Light.

Welcome Miss Newbie.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Master
Yes... non-physical light can be seen and felt... in our inner being, with our natural inner sight and subtle sensing.

Xan