Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Experiencer
one-light - Giant Sandcastles you can hide in? That sounds amazing! How do you get the sand to stay up? Paper plates? Is the grill inside or outside?

astralsuzy - You go girl! Personally I think of the news as a disease since all it does is make people sick. Your world is the one you see out your kitchen window. That's where you live. That's where you're attention should be.

Izz - Thanks for the cheese! I'm a bit tired - big day yesterday - but quite happy. A close friend seems to finally be ready to move out from under her dark cloud and start enjoying life again. There are lots of obstacles of course - there always are - but the important thing is she's happy. Everything else will sort itself as long as that's true.

And I got to hang out in town! I love doing that. Talking to people and letting the clouds roll by. It's been years since I've done that. First the town tried to make it hard for the "riff raff" to find places to congregate, and then covid shut everything down. But I like hanging out with the "riff raff", and it was very nice to do it again. Sitting in the park, talking and laughing about whatever while being serenaded by a violin and guitar duo who were out enjoying the sunshine. Hanging out with the stoners who were waiting for smoothies to arrive to cool off a rather hot day. To me, life just doesn't get sweeter than that, but it did anyway. I love absurdities, and one showed up that still has me laughing. Life is truly amazing.
Old 14-05-2022, 06:53 PM
Master
You make me smile with your good choice of words Justin Passing - yes a smile and love for each other, and its happening right here in England, and hopefully Wales and some other countries in 2022, its been a long wait........ So love like this song 'what the world needs now - love and kindness' - and be good to each other, vibes up, good for relaxing, and for Astral Projection.

I'll have more time to relax in Wales - I think it might be nearer to the moon there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TopFgQ65CBw

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Master
And Izz no dark chocolate for me - ive heard the real reason why no one went back to the moon with advanced technology in over half a century is..... There's dangerous bears on the moon, who especially like dark chocolate, and also people that eat it...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-05-2022, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
And Izz no dark chocolate for me - ive heard the real reason why no one went back to the moon with advanced technology in over half a century is..... There's dangerous bears on the moon, who especially like dark chocolate, and also people that eat it...

You are completely right
Old 14-05-2022, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
Izz - Thanks for the cheese! I'm a bit tired - big day yesterday - but quite happy. A close friend seems to finally be ready to move out from under her dark cloud and start enjoying life again. There are lots of obstacles of course - there always are - but the important thing is she's happy. Everything else will sort itself as long as that's true.

Glad that you said you're quite happy
Old 14-05-2022, 10:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I think of the news as a disease since all it does is make people sick. Your world is the one you see out your kitchen window. That's where you live. That's where you're attention should be.

Thank you Justin Passing for your advice. I never thought of the news as a disease. I think you are right. We can get depressed and it can make us sick. There are people that buy the newspaper every morning. That would be an awful way to start the day with bad news. They would likely talk about the news in conversation during the day. I never thought of it like that. I do not watch current affairs as well because that is bad news.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:27 PM
Master

Quote:
some time in the ''now'' and stop to appreciate and smile - many of us at so times times have lived too much in the head with too many troubling thoughts...
You are right, it is not good to think of troubling thoughts. It can be hard to break a habit. It looks like I succeeded. It seemed to be a lot easier to stop negative thoughts when I stopped watching and listening to the news. I feel I cannot go back watching awful things when I have gone forward.

Thank you Izz for your comment. I am happy but I am more at peace. When things happen and there is nothing I can do about it, I push the negative thoughts away.
Old 15-05-2022, 04:31 AM
Master
*passing everyone some nice carrot cakes*
Old 15-05-2022, 06:49 AM
Master

Thank you for the song one-light. I am looking forward listening to it later. You are right that is what the world needs is love and kindness.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:

btw then i would pass around milk chocolate