Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Master
This is more like it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWqnQwgYon0
Old 26-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I shall link you to another post I made recently in regards to all this and the whole tradition in which I was raised:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=18

So, you want to see what happens when I go into deep trance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9vEq5lyQlE

Something like that.

Lots of power there.Is it too much power?I was told by someone that there is no such thing as "Too much Energy" but if it affects the physical body then it it too much.
They say in the video that the guy being whipped felt no pain and had no marks,if this is true it is a great teaching/exihibition from "God".....but if there are aftereffects then it it too much and should be watered down,but the more you recieve anything the more you get used to it so it can be seen as strength building too.

You dont need the level of trance in the videos for healing,you need to go to a level that heals but does not upset any grounding that you have.You`ve entered the deep before and gotten used to it so it may not be available again until you clear your energy pathways....to have that level of energy in you now would do you no good as your sushumna doesn`t seem to be wide enough in places and as you figured out with the help of others thats it going up a nadi.
Your energy(not kundalini,i think) needs to build up gradually all over and not in one big kundalini explosion.

I used to have explosions of bliss in trance and then I would stay grounded for 2/3 weeks and feel nothing but then I`d get dizzy and feel it building in me again,I`d lie down and it took me over again....this happened for about a year until the feelings came weekly and now daily.
Go into your trance next time it calls, you said a few posts ago that you ignored a calling to trance ,something about rudri path

it will call you again soon so be patient and ground ground ground,go to that temple and watch the Koi.

listen to your instructions....Pay attention!.....fear not
Old 26-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Lots of power there.Is it too much power?I was told by someone that there is no such thing as "Too much Energy" but if it affects the physical body then it it too much.
They say in the video that the guy being whipped felt no pain and had no marks,if this is true it is a great teaching/exihibition from "God".....but if there are aftereffects then it it too much and should be watered down,but the more you recieve anything the more you get used to it so it can be seen as strength building too.

You dont need the level of trance in the videos for healing,you need to go to a level that heals but does not upset any grounding that you have.You`ve entered the deep before and gotten used to it so it may not be available again until you clear your energy pathways....to have that level of energy in you now would do you no good as your sushumna doesn`t seem to be wide enough in places and as you figured out with the help of others thats it going up a nadi.
Your energy(not kundalini,i think) needs to build up gradually all over and not in one big kundalini explosion.

I used to have explosions of bliss in trance and then I would stay grounded for 2/3 weeks and feel nothing but then I`d get dizzy and feel it building in me again,I`d lie down and it took me over again....this happened for about a year until the feelings came weekly and now daily.
Go into your trance next time it calls, you said a few posts ago that you ignored a calling to trance ,something about rudri path

it will call you again soon so be patient and ground ground ground,go to that temple and watch the Koi.

listen to your instructions....Pay attention!.....fear not
There are no marks...no blood...no holes after the piercings have been removed, it was like it never happened.

Yes, the reason why I have stopped myself going into full Arul Vaaku is because it just takes so much out of me but it leaves me totally blissed-out for months after it happens. I don't come back down so quickly.

You are right though, I need to ground myself fully and with every bit of energy I have to be able to do that again.

The total release one feels during and after it is absolutely and totally incredible! No words can even describe it or go there.
Old 26-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Ascender

Quote:
There are no marks...no blood...no holes after the piercings have been removed, it was like it never happened.

Yes, the reason why I have stopped myself going into full Arul Vaaku is because it just takes so much out of me but it leaves me totally blissed-out for months after it happens. I don't come back down so quickly.

You are right though, I need to ground myself fully and with every bit of energy I have to be able to do that again.

The total release one feels during and after it is absolutely and totally incredible! No words can even describe it or go there.

If you ground yourself,you`l be able to go into full trance and the after effects will last days then hours then eventually you wont need to go into full trance as you will have brought it out into physicality as i mentioned earlier.

Grounding is "it"....that is a message I got 3 years ago and it took me another year and more to heed my message.

There was talk of mana here recently and I think this is important and will strengthen from grounding....I am on a huge grounding mission over the last 3 weeks and I feel results and see results,,,syncronicities are close to magical now and its all from grounding the energy
Old 26-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
If you ground yourself,you`l be able to go into full trance and the after effects will last days then hours then eventually you wont need to go into full trance as you will have brought it out into physicality as i mentioned earlier.

Grounding is "it"....that is a message I got 3 years ago and it took me another year and more to heed my message.

There was talk of mana here recently and I think this is important and will strengthen from grounding....I am on a huge grounding mission over the last 3 weeks and I feel results and see results,,,syncronicities are close to magical now and its all from grounding the energy
I understand and I guess it's just a 'me thing' but those deep trance states bring me closer to God...closer to the full power and energy of the universe that I could ever feel possible.

Like I said, I wouldn't need to have my energies raised for 6 months after that. It is such a transforming experience that I don't think I would be happy with a watered-down version of it being brought into my every day awareness.

Let's call a spade a spade here. I have been putting off calling it because humility stops me. I am a Hindu shaman, a Balian and that is my calling. It should be 'trance states R us' but it is not.

I have been neglecting this call and hence why I am suffering.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
yes. throughout the beginning and most if not all of the intense part of it was me and other beings.

i kept away from any influence during the bulk of that. cause many people believe its not good to be merging with who knows what.

all i know is i wanted to feel the bliss and maybe it will become all the time. so i didnt care if it was the devil as long as the activity of merging brought me into the bliss.

and it worked. but everybody is different. for me nothing else mattered. death. nothing. but i had been sick for so long physically at that time i was ready to die.

i know that may sound crazy. and it does to me. but i do remember how my health i thought was going to kill me. and it felt physically like dieing would be a way out of the pain.

so i had a lot of devotion. so i did whatever i could to make the bliss stick. and it worked.

a couple years later my niece started having weird things wrong with her. she was 8 and her eyebrows were falling out. thats one i can remember.

they had great insurance and lived near los angelos. found an incredible doctor that figured it out. gluten allergy.

doctor said it could be cause she has Irish in her. apparently that makes the allergy more likely. in any case i went off gluten to see if that was my problem. 3 days later i felt better than i could remember. for years every year i felt better.

so the gluten gave me the drive for bliss. and my niece saved me from my demise with gluten. good deal. case closed.

the funny thing is i told myself through a medium like ezpeeience something i was eating was killing me. but i didnt tell myself what it was. but i did know my sister was going to tell me. so i thought well great. cool. rather have her be the one so i can thank her.
thanks Running. I remember them saying to surrender to the energy which I did and was all plain sailing from there. The whole thing felt like it was happening to me, rather than something I was doing apart from surrendering and being the observer...Ive never managed to get to those heights again.

I'm sorry you had to go through a period of ill health to get to where you are now but in a way had you been in good health this may not have happened to you either so maybe it was a good thing.
Old 26-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Master
The weirdest memories pop up when I'm about to go to sleep you know?

This is the first album/record I ever owned...back in 1974. I was just 10 years old.

My grandma gave it to me for my 10th birthday.

Band of Light - Total Union
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_of_Light

My favourite track from it:

Earthbound Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1sZqA8Ipp0

Lyrics:

"There's a silver line,
Attached to your spine,
A twirling, swirling twine,
Through rivers of time.

There's a voice in you,
It's tryin' to get through,
Saying what is true,
And who's true to you.

You all got hate inside,
Where's the love you hide?
Send it far and wide,
Or you'll be denied.

When it's time to go,
And it's past tomorrow,
Take it nice and slow,
There's no more to know.

Survival's insane,
Brings nothing but pain,
Don't want it again,
It's just a golden chain.

If you feel alright,
Then let us unite,
Make it one last fight,
To find us God's Light.

Yep, I was pretty much born spiritual, okay? lol
Old 26-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
The weirdest memories pop up when I'm about to go to sleep you know?

This is the first album/record I ever owned...back in 1974. I was just 10 years old.

My grandma gave it to me for my 10th birthday.

Band of Light - Total Union
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_of_Light

My favourite track from it:

Earthbound Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1sZqA8Ipp0

Lyrics:

"There's a silver line,
Attached to your spine,
A twirling, swirling twine,
Through rivers of time.

There's a voice in you,
It's tryin' to get through,
Saying what is true,
And who's true to you.

You all got hate inside,
Where's the love you hide?
Send it far and wide,
Or you'll be denied...."

Yep, I was pretty much born spiritual, okay? lol

Kundalini was singing to you at 10 years old
its those things that make you realise that you have planned this out from the beginning....the details are not planned but the general path is pointed out and we will end up on that path...and sometimes we have to be dragged onto to it and given a swift kick in the behind and told "Get on with it"

I remember lying in bed at night as a young child 5/6 in this warm soft cocoon....it was my aura/energy but as i got older it shrank because I did not know what is was or how to keep it.....I started out bright and was always different.....still am different but i love it now
Old 26-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I understand and I guess it's just a 'me thing' but those deep trance states bring me closer to God...closer to the full power and energy of the universe that I could ever feel possible.

Like I said, I wouldn't need to have my energies raised for 6 months after that. It is such a transforming experience that I don't think I would be happy with a watered-down version of it being brought into my every day awareness.

Let's call a spade a spade here. I have been putting off calling it because humility stops me. I am a Hindu shaman, a Balian and that is my calling. It should be 'trance states R us' but it is not.

I have been neglecting this call and hence why I am suffering.

I understand and can see it is a big decision

I can also say that I dont understand because that is not my path but you know what i mean....I understand to the limits of my knowledge and experience......so when we say go for "it",its a much bigger "it"than we think
Old 26-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Kundalini was singing to you at 10 years old
its those things that make you realise that you have planned this out from the beginning....the details are not planned but the general path is pointed out and we will end up on that path...and sometimes we have to be dragged onto to it and given a swift kick in the behind and told "Get on with it"
Yeah, I know right?

Funny thing is, I didn't have to wonder what the lyrics meant because I already knew...and it was the first time I became aware of kundalini.

Many years down the track, Lord Shiva told me what His favourite song is. It is "I Want You" by Savage Garden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt6jIKNwgU

Lyrics:

"I Want You"

" Anytime I need to see your face,
I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place where
your crystal mind and
Magenta feelings take up shelter
in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chic-a-cherry cola

I don't need to try and explain;
I just hold on tight
And if it happens again, I might move
so slightly
To the arms and the lips and the face
of the human cannonball
That I need to, I want to

Come stand a little bit closer
Breath in and get a bit higher
You'll never know what hit you
When I get to you

[chorus:]

Ooh, I want you
I don't know if I need you
But, ooh, I'd die to find out
Ooh, I want you
I don't know if I need you
But, ooh, I'd die to find out

I'm the kind of person who endorses
a deep commitment
Getting comfy getting perfect
is what I live for
But a look, then a smell of perfume
It's like I'm down on the floor
And I don't know what I'm in for

Conversation has a time and place
In the interaction of a lover and a mate,
But the time of talking,
using symbols, using words
Can be likened to a deep sea diver
who is swimming with a raincoat

Come stand a little bit closer
Breathe in and get a bit higher
You'll never know what hit you
When I get to you

[chorus]

Anytime I need to see your face,
I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place where
your crystal mind and
Magenta feelings take up shelter
in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chic-a-cherry cola

I don't need to try and explain;
I just hold on tight
And if it happens again, I might move
so slightly
To the arms and the lips and the face
of the human cannonball
That I need to, I want you.

[chorus]

So can we find out?"

...and thus, the whole thing had come full circle.

*end story*