Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-08-2016, 03:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
Ones lifes mission is there whether one is in spiritual allignment or not sea dove. It is what it is.

It is strange to think that I probably agreed to the challenges lifes thrown at me. I guess being at peace with oneself there is no fear etc so its easy for souls to make those kinds of choices.

Are you aware of your past lives?

yes, Ive remembered parts of around 32 I think it was, of my different lifetimes both in this dimension and in others.

I wasnt famous in any of these though in some of the lifetimes I had very high status eg was a chiefs or medicine mans daughter in one of them (murdered then by a villiager who wanted me to marry?? him but I refused, so he raped me and killed me then so noone would know). In another I was a Native american shaman who was quite powerful, we've actually met each other (linked to each other across time.. she triggered off that event I think).

I was living at end of Atlantis (I was about 17-19 years old there when things went badly wrong with the crystal. I also had a previous lifetime there before this). I living on mars in another lifetime when the moon was destroyed and parts started hitting mars. Another life, was a young boy who was trampled to death by people running down a street.. after a volcano errupted somewhere with stuff falling on our town which caused panic (Ive no idea though where that occurred).

so I can say I've lived or died through a couple of times of major changes of things or dramatic big events in places ..but not ever as famous people. I was just a commoner during those times. Im a fairly boring person :P

Yes its hard to fear from a souls perspective when you know you will live again.
Old 27-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Knower

I dont think that I ever said I would use force against a non believer and I dont feel I'm inclined towards the negative Ahiyah.

I'm not trying to change anyone. Thats never been my intention.
Old 27-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Knower

Well I only know of 5 past lives and I was famous in all of them....or legendary anyway seadove. I still dont know what that means.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account
I have some famous lives myself. It can be a pain in the a$$ at times however, I can't do much about it. People often don't believe me but I'm not out to prove anything either. At least not to the general populace. I'm out to find people from my past lives however, so that's why I post openly as often as I do.
Old 30-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Knower

I tell as few people as possible myself Aleksei. I aint out to find people from previous lives but I have come across some at various points. Do you find that your personality remains essentially the same from life to life? My experience of that makes a good argument for me of nature over nurture.
Old 30-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I tell as few people as possible myself Aleksei. I aint out to find people from previous lives but I have come across some at various points. Do you find that your personality remains essentially the same from life to life? My experience of that makes a good argument for me of nature over nurture.

I'm really always the same. I'm never different, just wiser.
Old 30-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Knower

Dear Jim78

Pse find below 2 quotes that may help (both from Chico Xavier):

No one wants to know what we were, what we had, we occupied that position in the world; what counts is the light that each has already managed to shine in itself.

Nobody can go back and make a new start. But anyone can start over and make a new end.

PSe find below some questions froms SpiritĀ“s Book from Allan Kardec, good reading:

392. Why does the incarnated spirit lose the remembrance of his past?
"Man cannot, and may not, know everything; God, in His wisdom, has so ordained. Without the veil which hides certain things from his view, man would be dazzled, like one who passes suddenly from darkness to light. Through the forgetfulness of his past a man is more fully himself."
393. How can a man be responsible for deeds, and atone for faults, of which he has no
remembrance? How can he profit by the experience acquired in existences which he has
forgotten? We could understand that the tribulations of life might be a lesson for him if he remembered the wrong-doing which has brought them upon him; but if he forgets his former existences, each new existence is, for him, as though it were his first, and thus the work is always to be begun over again. How is this to be reconciled with the justice of God?
"With each new existence a spirit becomes more intelligent, and better able to distinguish between good and evil. Where would be his freedom if he remembered all his past ? When a spirit reenters his primitive life (the spirit-life), his whole past unrolls itself before him. He sees the faults which he has committed, and which are the cause of his suffering, and he also sees what would have prevented him from committing them; he comprehends the justice of the situation which is assigned to him, and he then seeks out the new existence that may serve to repair the mistakes of the one which has just passed away. He demands new trials analogous to those in which he has failed, or which he considers likely to aid his advancement; and he demands of the spirits who are his superiors to aid him in the new task he is about to undertake, for he knows that the spirit who will be appointed as his guide in that new existence will endeavour to make him cure himself of his faults by giving him a sort of intuition of those he has committed in the past. This intuition is the evil thought, the criminal desire, which often come to you, and which you instinctively resist, attributing your resistance to the principles you have received from your parents, while it is due in reality to the voice of your conscience; and that voice is the reminiscence of your past, warning you not to fall again into the faults you have already committed. He who, having entered upon a new existence, undergoes its trials with fortitude, and resists its temptations to wrong-doing, rises in the hierarchy of spirits, and takes a higher place when he returns into the normal life."
If we have not an exact remembrance, during our corporeal life, of what we have been, and of the good or evil we have done, in our preceding existences, we have the intuition of our past, of which we have a reminiscence in the instinctive tendencies that our conscience, which is the desire we have conceived to avoid committing our past faults in the future, warns us to resist.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:24 AM
Deactivated Account

I was famous in my past. It isn't easy to admit either.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Knower

lauterb are you saying some part of us instinctively remembers even if we dont conciously remember? Like a child being adept at music because they were a musician in a previous life?
Old 03-09-2016, 05:53 AM
Deactivated Account
And as was demonstrated here on this forum I took note of EliVesper's thread. They left the forum because of how people behave with "famous" past lives. Even says above, the account is deactivated. I have faced incedible scrutiny and bashing because of my claim. Sad really. I'm not sure why people can't just pass up speaking to someone if they do not believe them rather than belittling them or telling them they're wrong. :/