Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 30-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
But I see so many followers learning Buddhism differently and anyway that can be and not actual knowing the true meaning of many things.

The true meaning of things is a non-verbal presence. The only thing is you.
Old 30-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind

So you mean anyone can go in and run wild and get what you want or stuck somewhere and get hurt. Is it a trap of some kinds or should have someone to warning him the tricks.
Old 30-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
So you mean anyone can go in and run wild and get what you want or stuck somewhere and get hurt. Is it a trap of some kinds or should have someone to warning him the tricks.

Other things exist, but they are not you. The only thing you are, is you. The only" thing," is you. Everything else is no-you. No-thing. A thing is a concept. Things only exist for mind. There are things there, but they are not things. They are not concepts. They are perception.
Old 30-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:

If you see things, you are looking from mind or thought. That was my point. If you are looking from perception, there are no things. Everything is there, but mind does not make it into something it is not.
Old 30-06-2016, 06:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Other things exist, but they are not you. The only thing you are, is you. The only" thing," is you. Everything else is no-you. No-thing. A thing is a concept. Things only exist for mind. There are things there, but they are not things. They are not concepts. They are perception.

That's between your perception (you) and the things that appear on the way of you. You and not you is your thought not you. But you can see by your consciousness that's you.

Am I right? Or nothing is emptiness or created by your thought which is always nothingness or emptiness.
Old 30-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
That's between your perception (you) and the things that appear on the way of you. You and not you is your thought not you. But you can see by your consciousness that's you.

Am I right? Or nothing is emptiness or created by your thought which is always nothingness or emptiness.

Right it's not MY perception, I am perception. I am the perceiver. There's nothing between me and what I perceive. There is space, air, distance, yes, but there is not an interpretation or description. There's no ME between I and that. If there was a ME, that would be mind or thought. Really that's all that is meant in that saying, I am that. It's not some weird metaphysical magic where some Buddha thinks he is a tree. Really that saying is not very good for pointing at what it is. More confusing than pointing seems to me.

I don't see my consciousness, I am consciousness. Words like nothingness or emptiness are conceptual projections of thought. You drop all words, all descriptions, all interpretations, and experience your life without that being you. All of that still exists however. You are in a human body with a human mind until your incarnation is over, the difference is you don't identify with it as you. You are perception. That which sees all of this.
Old 30-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
If you see things, you are looking from mind or thought. That was my point. If you are looking from perception, there are no things. Everything is there, but mind does not make it into something it is not.

If we didn't see things why we tried to go in for? But things are not real so just to ignore them . we try to astral travel through emptiness in our Brian. So in the middle of the brain a ticker energy space we merge in and balance our energy with that . Then your consciousness will be more stronger each time you go in. But don't try to shrink yourself too small otherwise you are death. Haha ,that's true emptiness if your consciousness is no more.
Old 30-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
But don't try to shrink yourself too small otherwise you are death. Haha ,that's true emptiness if your consciousness is no more.

Well that's the thing. We never were the body. We are in a body. We have a body. We never were the thoughts or memory. We have thoughts and a memory but they are not what we are. They are things we have. Things outside of us.

I am not shrinking myself. I can't be shrunk. All I am doing is discovering what has never been me. Discovering what I really am.
Old 30-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Well that's the thing. We never were the body. We are in a body. We have a body. We never were the thoughts or memory. We have thoughts and a memory but they are not what we are. They are things we have. Things outside of us.

I am not shrinking myself. I can't be shrunk. All I am doing is discovering what has never been me. Discovering what I really am.

Thank you RyanWind, for leading/telling me all this. I am very appreciated with gratefulness. And you are a good teacher.

Anything more I should know please let me know. I can straight (direct) go in to the middle of the light very easily. My consciousness is very strong to pass any space.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
I think he was presenting his state of consciousness that was identified with what he was thinking.

Not quite.