Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I do believe you ! I was thinking of deleting my last post about the book, as I didn't want it to seem that I was making fun of something serious.

I have heard that cats, even more so than other pets, are sensitive to sensing the presence of Angels and Spirits in the room... and you have certainly shown us by what you have told us about Newton, that this is so !

I think it is wonderful !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Master
No need to delete anything Dreamie !! ..... .... I don't mind a bit of fun ..... hey, I took it the way you meant it !! ...... I think Newtons too laid back though to be bothered with book signings, tour managers and all that malarky !! ..... just as long as his belly is full, and he has got his bed to sleep in, he's a very happy chappy !!
Old 11-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Soul, I knew you would understand wasn't sure if others would.

I can't really see him going on tour, that is harder than one thinks ! Not exactly the life of leisure that he has now, being spoiled and all. to you Newton and keep us posted on the Angel sightings !

Expect Miracles !

Old 24-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Master
Hi all !!

So my last day at work before the holidays ..... Thursday ..... I was driving to work thinking ..... Angels, please can you give me a sign today ..... something small ..... just for me ..... a bit selfish I know !! ..... but as Dream Angel keeps saying ..... "Ask and ye shall recieve" !!

So, I get to work, and go into the changing room where the lockers are. There must be 80 or so metal lockers in this room, and as I get to mine, on the floor right in front of it is a shiny penny piece ..... ..... Oh Yes !! I thought .... "Thank You Grace" I said as I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

So I get changed, and go into the building I work in, and just as I get to my work bench, the song "Angel Of Harlem" by U2 comes on the radio ...... this song is one of those that seems to "follow" me around ..... it always seems to come on at just the right time ..... then when it finishes, the announcer on the radio is talking to The Archbishop of York, and he mentions his daughter, Grace (my Guardian Angels name) !! ....... I love these kind of Synchronicities !!

So we finish early (at lunch time) and I then went to my dads house to mend his bathroom tap, which was dripping (he was worrying about the dripping water freezing up the pipe outside, what with it being below freezing at the moment)

Job done, I go downstairs, and into the front room where mums ashes are kept, to spend a little time, and on the floor right in front of her ashes I find a shiny 10 pence piece !! ..... "This day is just getting better and better" I thought as I again thanked my angels !!

My sister had just been in the room about an hour earlier, and she swears there was nothing on the floor then, as she put some fresh flowers next to mums ashes, and would have seen the coin ..... also dad had not been in the room since she left, as he had been snoozing in the living room in front of the fire.

As you can imagine ..... for me , Thursday was a good day !!

Soul.
Old 24-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account

AWESOME Soul !! All those signs for you, how special ! So many thinking of you from the Spirit world

The penny, the song and the 10 pence right in front of your mum's ashes, how wonderful ! From her for sure !

Doesn't it just give you shivers and this feeling of a spiritual high ?

Thank you so much for sharing !

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 24-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account

I have also been blessed with a few signs lately, one was a special request. I usually find pennies, one at time... this time I asked to find two pennies together. I was shopping and when I got out of my car, there were the two pennies !

I love the synchronicity of the way things happen, I needed to find a present. I had stopped at a store earlier that day and didn't find what I was looking for. I was on my way home and last minute , something told me I needed to stop at this store, so I did. And there was where I found the two pennies I had requested !

I smiled, said " thank you " numerous times and was floating on a cloud the rest of the day !!

Expect Miracles !

Old 24-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Master
To coin an (American) phrase ...... Darn Tootin' !!

Events such as these only serve to reinforce my firm belief in angels and the spiritual realm ...... and I am also convinced that the coin was from my mum with the help of Grace, my Guardian Angel

Shivers and a spiritual high ...... couldn't have put it better myself Dreamie
Old 24-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I have also been blessed with a few signs lately, one was a special request. I usually find pennies, one at time... this time I asked to find two pennies together. I was shopping and when I got out of my car, there were the two pennies !

I love the synchronicity of the way things happen, I needed to find a present. I had stopped at a store earlier that day and didn't find what I was looking for. I was on my way home and last minute , something told me I needed to stop at this store, so I did. And there was where I found the two pennies I had requested !

I smiled, said " thank you " numerous times and was floating on a cloud the rest of the day !!

There you go !! ....... two pennies for you !!

'Aint Synchronicity Grand !!
Old 24-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Actually, I am still in wonderment of it all, still on that cloud !

And I just keep going over it all in my mind, especially the idea of asking and knowing I am being heard, by receiving the signs I ask for. I don't always ask for specifics, just now and then. I am always happy for any signs I receive, sometimes I just say, send me something creative and then I usually get a message on a license plate or on the side of a truck.

Love those synchronistic moments !

Expect Miracles !

Old 24-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Master
I often wonder what people think of when they talk about their Guardian Angels ..... what do they "see" in their minds eye ..... how do they imagine their Angel looks.

I have seen hundreds of pictures/paintings of Angels, but this one picture which I have had on my laptop for a while now is the only one that resonates most strongly with me ..... this is how I see my Guardian Angel .... Grace.

I guess I see myself as the child she carries ...... I feel like a big kid most of the time anyway !! ...... so it feels right to me .............

Anyone else care to share ...... I am most interested to see other peoples personal interpretations of their Angels.

Soul.