Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2011, 12:03 PM
harley's mum

Hello again NightSpirit and all..
after reading the recent and amazing posts there is a story I would like to share

a friend on the coast was watching tv one day with her young toddler son and the motor bike races came on the news and showed a big crash well the little fellow jumped up "look mummy that's how I died"...!

Old 15-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley's mum
Hello again NightSpirit and all..
after reading the recent and amazing posts there is a story I would like to share

a friend on the coast was watching tv one day with her young toddler son and the motor bike races came on the news and showed a big crash well the little fellow jumped up "look mummy that's how I died"...!

Shoot! i bet that knocked the breathe out of her
Old 15-01-2011, 02:17 PM
harley's mum

hello all
in light of recent posts and please don't accuse me of going off thread but...

the story of the little boy I would like to add that extensive studies have been done which show that between the ages of three to seven years a child is still able to recall details of the past life and in particular if in the past life the death occured in a violent manner...
and in fact my own dearly departed horseman husband also had a similar recall experience as a toddler which was triggered by hearing the sound of horses stamping the ground and suffice to say details here are not necessary but it is not for no reason that he became a horseman (again)...!!!
Old 15-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Master
I have one that just occurred.

On Monday night (Jan 10), we heard that my grandmother passed away after heart surgery. The interesting thing is, we think she knew it was her time. She was so at peace, and so excited over the surgery - probably because she knew what was going to happen.

Now, I live in the south, and we just got bombarded by snow and ice late Sunday - about 3-4 inches of it. It was a lot for where I live.
My county is one that hates to close school. They won't close schools unless it's really bad. And I myself hate missing school because I like to keep on top of things.

Needless to say, after 15 minutes, we managed to get out of our neighborhood. And we drove 30 mph down the highway at 2AM on our way to Louisiana.

To make a long story short, I was in Louisiana since Tuesday. Got home early this morning. The snow and ice was so bad that it canceled school all week, allowing me to attend my grandmother's funeral without missing a thing. If that's not divine intervention, I don't know what is. I'm grateful, even though we'll be making up 5 days...

Old 15-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I have one that just occurred.

On Monday night (Jan 10), we heard that my grandmother passed away after heart surgery. The interesting thing is, we think she knew it was her time. She was so at peace, and so excited over the surgery - probably because she knew what was going to happen.

Now, I live in the south, and we just got bombarded by snow and ice late Sunday - about 3-4 inches of it. It was a lot for where I live.
My county is one that hates to close school. They won't close schools unless it's really bad. And I myself hate missing school because I like to keep on top of things.

Needless to say, after 15 minutes, we managed to get out of our neighborhood. And we drove 30 mph down the highway at 2AM on our way to Louisiana.

To make a long story short, I was in Louisiana since Tuesday. Got home early this morning. The snow and ice was so bad that it canceled school all week, allowing me to attend my grandmother's funeral without missing a thing. If that's not divine intervention, I don't know what is. I'm grateful, even though we'll be making up 5 days...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear grandmother Evaah.

hehehe...and a rather well-timed syncronicity?
Old 20-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Master
Hi

This is a tad long ..I tried to condense it down ...

nearly 10 yrs ago I became friends with this guy, he followed a different belief system to me spiritually at that time.. My belief is to always work in and for the Light.

His is/was.... that as he was part of the source he was greater being human...he was more powerful that the Angels and other entities in other realms...

We would seriously debate our different beliefs at times when anything spiritual came up. I felt his belief was wrong... but had to respect that was he way and his free will.
We were platonic friends , strictly Platonic ..I set these boundries.

One night we had a few drinks , he drank too much to drive to his home ...so I told him he could sleep on the couch.
I got him balnkets etc and plopped him on the couch and went to my bed to sleep.

I awoke suddenly about 2ish in the morning to the Light of gabriel ( deep purple) and a White guide.. who telephatically instructed me urgently on protecting myself . I saw the realms shift and two horrible entity (Eww) enter room. I followed instructions quickly by angels..and once gone.. I settled back to sleep.

I awoke again about an hour later to this Odd breathing next to me .(I dont like horror films by the way..nor am I a seeker .. must point out this really in reality .. makes Friday 13th look lame) Ewww!

Sorry Guys Trying just to write it.. not re-feel or deeply re -think experience okay.

Anyway...
I froze as I felt a body at the side of me in my bed ...I was shocked believe me and seriously asked for more protection from the Light..
I heard snarling sounds ..I felt hands on me ..It was the body of my friend but certainly not his voice..( not a voice any-one here would like to have inherited believe me)Eww.
The voice was argueing with some-one stating " She's mine ..more than once"
I thought my b#oody heart was going to die of fright. I just keep asking and praying to God for protection..I dont know exactly how the next few seconds went but I am aware on some conscious level that MY body stood up and guided him from my bed to the room across the hall...
I then went back to bed..
And felt terrified again ..praying my heart out... as I watched my friend ( not being himself).. The voice was argueing from his body .. ""She's mine "and saying things in a language and tone that I did not understand ..( nor wanted too). Snarling EWWW!!!

Suddenly the hall lit up in brilliant white light between the two rooms ...and I saw the out line of a long row of feathers.. Tall angels lined up in a wall of protection.

I could see the angels .. and so could the thing in my friend as "IT" turned and addressed them. The light grew even brighter...

I felt a peace wash over me while these was happening.. Then after awhile it all stopped ..the angels gone and my friend sitting there going "HUH???.. how did he get in the chair was he sleep walking?
I just said he had to go home ..he said okay..I pushed him a bit quick out the Front Door!

:)

Gotta love the Light.
Old 20-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Master
The next day I rang one of my elder brothers ( who was totally strictly into science at time)... he had worked with crimminally insane for about 28 yrs..
I told him I must have gone mad and was crying as I told him what had happened.

He calmly stated.."you are not mad.. and I believe you"

I avoided my friend for weeks then I invited him around for coffee.. I told him what happened .. he was shocked! He believed me and spoke of burns on his body at times ...etc . We talked about what he needed to do as he drank his coffee and then he asked me in a frighten way ...what was I staring at? .. As I was looking right into him.. I said "oh I put holy water in your coffee.. I wanted to see what happened...LOL.

Gotta end on a light note :)
Old 20-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
The next day I rang one of my elder brothers ( who was totally strictly into science at time)... he had worked with crimminally insane for about 28 yrs..
I told him I must have gone mad and was crying as I told him what had happened.

He calmly stated.."you are not mad.. and I believe you"

I avoided my friend for weeks then I invited him around for coffee.. I told him what happened .. he was shocked! He believed me and spoke of burns on his body at times ...etc . We talked about what he needed to do as he drank his coffee and then he asked me in a frighten way ...what was I staring at? .. As I was looking right into him.. I said "oh I put holy water in your coffee.. I wanted to see what happened...LOL.

Gotta end on a light note :)
that cracked me up as i was waiting for the next installment of a dramatic situation lol...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 21-01-2011, 07:00 AM
Master
Woohaa Smiler...that's some story. I would have freaked out as well and like Shabda, I'm waiting for the ending? Don't leave us dangling please LOL
Old 21-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Master
Hi Shabda and Night

The friend meet a woman , of whom I have become friends with on a sister level..Her journey with him has been tough and I have been supporting her.
He does not play in unknown as far as I am unaware anymore.. but sadly there are areas that he attracts negative.

I believe Although these types of negatives entitys and holgrams of neg energy are out there .. that I was being taught.. God/ the light and love certainly does creates miracles and protects.
No harm comes to those that walk in the name of the love and light of the creator..Nothing can beat the light!
Basically ask and you will receive.

Thanks for a great post Night

:)