Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Heyyyy sexy lady!!!

K-Pop = Korean Pop

I have a thread about it *can't resist urge to shamelessly advertise it*

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=55019

Oppa, Gangnam style!

My work's done...
Old 12-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
snickers...?
Stands back on the alien spaceship... double innuendo? NO!!
A triple innuendo.

Nutty, sweet AND humorous (a snicker)
Hey maybe we are triple flames?
Old 12-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis

What about an alien twin flame? Do you believe in that? I think some do, although I don't count myself amongst them. But you never know.

Pleazzz....

Let's not make it more complicate than it already is.
My brain can handle only one label at a time.

Combining two labels like that.. without even a warning...
No. I can not accept it... NO
I am not ready.. LOL
Old 13-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11

Ahhhh oki doki Nada ....." waves up at Nada ,from my boat full of nutters " :)

Yeah.. I see you down there with other nutties...
Old 13-08-2013, 12:03 AM
amy green

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Stands back on the alien spaceship... double innuendo? NO!!
A triple innuendo.

Nutty, sweet AND humorous (a snicker)
Hey maybe we are triple flames?
Yes - you, me and a candy bar....what's not to like? It could catch on. Could SF handle a variation on the TF concept?
Old 13-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Pleazzz....

Let's not make it more complicate than it already is.
My brain can handle only one label at a time.

Combining two labels like that.. without even a warning...
No. I can not accept it... NO
I am not ready.. LOL

Maybe, but your brain can switch focus and multitask! It gets all sort of high switching all those neurons around! That is why humans like forums like this and also the internet. They need their dreams too. Needy little beings but us aliens (er I mean THOSE aliens) still love them.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Experiencer

I think it's going to be hilarious when Smiler sees that her thread turned into desserts, alien twin flames, and triple flames. This is absolutely the best thread ever.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
I think it's going to be hilarious when Smiler sees that her thread turned into desserts, alien twin flames, and triple flames. This is absolutely the best thread ever.

...and K-Pop
Old 13-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
No i meant to this TF/SM forum Psycho ..what brought you here in the first place ?

As for needing everyone to agree with me ...no way ,i don't recall ever saying that to anyone on here and i havn't seen that from anyone else who believes in TFs either.....What i have seen is non believers who do this, trying to push their beliefs or non beliefs onto those here ....I would never push my beliefs onto anyone .....So no i def don't need anyone to agree with me ...perhaps it is the other way around Psycho ...other wise why waste your time here ?
Well you can believe in anything you like, I wont take that away from you, but I will always say what I want to say no matter what thread it is, it may benefit others, as what you say may benefit others, lets give each other that freedom without getting upset over it, now give me a smile lol.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou

You forgot to add Gangnam Style. Rewatching that video, it's quite clear Psy met his Twin on the train. Only a TF could match those crazy dance moves in perfect synch as she did. And that first meeting stare - all the signs were there.
Closed Thread