Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That's nice dear...whatever you say.
You just don't get it do you !!.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Maybe.

Oh snap. All these years spent thinking i exist, thinking i know it all. Who am i again?

Yes, and now its time for you to wake up.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Master
But i don't want to.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
But i don't want to.
Then stay where you are, that simple.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Master
Hi people...I shall be going offline for a while because the contradictions are so blatantly obvious, that I need some clarity of mind and to re-connect with Lord Shiva, but before I go, there's one thing I will point out and I couldn't stop myself from doing so because it beautifully illustrates the difference between hypothetical knowledge and lived experience:

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
It doesn't matter if you get it or not, because you are already it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
You just don't get it do you !!.

...and with that, I bid you all a fond adieu.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi people...I shall be going offline for a while because the contradictions are so blatantly obvious and I need some clarity of mind and to re-connect with Lord Shiva, but before I go, there's one thing I will point out and I couldn't stop myself from doing so because it beautifully illustrates the difference between hypothetical knowledge and lived experience:

...and with that, I bid you all a fond adieu.
I hope you will one day get it.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It is all a big brain fart teehee.
Quote:
Maybe. Oh snap. All these years spent thinking i exist, thinking i know it all. Who am i again?
That's putting it 'light'ly! ... meaning, in this case, joke-ingly/laugh-ingly! :) And there's truth in every light-joke-laugher, aye what?

It is possible (and may be quite fun-enjoyable, for some at least) to 'see' "We have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all" (farts and all! ) (1 John 1:5) in that 'light'.

On the other hand, even as we 'see' that nothing is really 'serious' and realize that it's all a spirit-play-full 'game' (dance to bopping muse-ic?) so that nothing 'bums' us 'out' , we can also choose to do so with spiritual purpose, intensely playing the game' of value-fulfillment (whatever we value as an experience the most) like athletes who enjoy exercising themselves and developing and manifesting and experiencing the results of greater and greater mastery + comradery as well.

In other words, we can 'play' 'for all we are worth', to 'win' (in terms of our highest values and most cherished dreams) while not taking it all 'seriously' and totally enjoying ourselves, realizing that even 'losers' end up being 'ahead' of where they were before they started playing the 'game' - 'ahead' in terms of also having developed greater mastery and capacity for actualization themselves. Athletes 'bond' with 'team mates' and share a lot of laughter (among other things!) in the process.

It is the folks who don't joyfully/actively/laughingly engage in playing the 'sport' of LIFE, who simply sit around in/on bleachers doing things like eating snacks and keeping warm under 'blankies', just 'spectating' as it were, that are the real 'losers' because they actually 'gain' nothing in the process.

By the way, speaking of playing 'for all you are 'worth' (i.e. value), the lines that follow "We have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (in I John 1: read "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood {i.e. spirit-juice } of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

P.S. for any one who is really interested, I have expounded on what I think Jesus himself thought 'the Son' a/k/a 'Christ' really meant in (hint, it's not what most 'Christians' think he meant) in
http://davidsundom.weebly.com/upload..._meant-ch1.pdf
Old 26-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
In other words, lemme see if I got this...

If they stop their search at the 'knowledge stage' then it is their karma in this lifetime to do just that and no amount of me saying "hey mate, get outta your head and into your heart" is gonna make any difference because it may take a few more births until they get there (if they ever do).

If it is their karma to obtain Nirvana in this existence, it will happen regardless of who/what facilitates it and I guess I'm just going through the whole throes of SF existentialism when I could just respond to every post saying "that's nice dear...whatever you say".

You are holding yourself separate from reality. Let go of dualistic notions. Don't let thought get in the way of you being you, unless you do, in which case that is fine too. But seriously, your words may not make a difference, or maybe they will. Perhaps your words are exactly what their ego needs in order to elicit such an experience. In either case, all is as it should be. If you decide to respond from your knowledge, that is great. If you decide to answer cryptically or nonchalantly, that is also great. Never forget that you are of this universe, and this universe operates through you. An enlightened man exists simply as they are, but so too does every other thing that exists, from a rock to a river to a human being.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
That's putting it 'light'ly! ... meaning, in this case, joke-ingly/laugh-ingly! :) And there's truth in every light-joke-laugher, aye what?

It is possible (and may be quite fun-enjoyable, for some at least) to 'see' "We have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all" (farts and all! ) (1 John 1:5) in that 'light'.

On the other hand, even as we 'see' that nothing is really 'serious' and realize that it's all a spirit-play-full 'game' (dance to bopping muse-ic?) so that nothing 'bums' us 'out' , we can also choose to do so with spiritual purpose, intensely playing the game' of value-fulfillment (whatever we value as an experience the most) like athletes who enjoy exercising themselves and developing and manifesting and experiencing the results of greater and greater mastery + comradery as well.

In other words, we can 'play' 'for all we are worth', to 'win' (in terms of our highest values and most cherished dreams) while not taking it all 'seriously' and totally enjoying ourselves, realizing that even 'losers' end up being 'ahead' of where they were before they started playing the 'game' - 'ahead' in terms of also having developed greater mastery and capacity for actualization themselves. Athletes 'bond' with 'team mates' and share a lot of laughter (among other things!) in the process.

It is the folks who don't joyfully/actively/laughingly engage in playing the 'sport' of LIFE, who simply sit around in/on bleachers doing things like eating snacks and keeping warm under 'blankies', just 'spectating' as it were, that are the real 'losers' because they actually 'gain' nothing in the process.

By the way, speaking of playing 'for all you are 'worth' (i.e. value), the lines that follow "We have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (in I John 1: read "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood {i.e. spirit-juice } of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

P.S. for any one who is really interested, I have expounded on what I think Jesus himself thought 'the Son' a/k/a 'Christ' really meant in (hint, it's not what most 'Christians' think he meant) in
http://davidsundom.weebly.com/upload..._meant-ch1.pdf

Sorry DS, I simply can't read with all underlines jumping out at me.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Sorry DS, I simply can't read with all underlines jumping out at me.
Why be 'sorry'? Or at least, don't be for me, 'cuz I am not!