Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Master
ZOV... MIR doesn't work from auto-suggestion. That would be hypnosis or self-hypnosis.

Instead it works through the creative power of the higher/deeper mind, and at an energy level.

I hope you're not getting into an "there's only one way to heal" belief and attitude. It just isn't so. These days there are many healing methods that are surprising in their simplicity and their effectiveness.

Xan

Old 11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Emilyanne-x

Color

Hi!
I'm a bit confused. Does the Mir method help to change your mental state? Because that is what is really needed to be changed with me.she says negative thoughts and beliefs will go on the video, but the steps do not suggest this :S and nobody talks about the mental side of it!
Another thing is, someone posted on this thread that energy healing can't remove anxiety, but I have heard of people with anxiety and depression and other mental conditions who have been healed :S. and I'm now also upset because they have caused me to doubt energy healing!!! So annoyed!!!!
Emily :-) x
Old 11-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Master
Emilyanne... People have different views according to their own experience, so you'll never get a consistent opinion.

People do have healing in the mind and emotions from MIR-Method. The body and mind are interconnected, so even though most of the steps seem to address the physical the emotions are affected also.

Whether it's the way that will work for you or not can't be known until you try it for yourself.

If you're uncertain you might want to go with The Healing Code which is known to eliminate problems like anxiety and depression for many people.

Here's a thread on that:
The Healing Code - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=31115

With any healing method we don't get anywhere by trying to figure it out. We have to just do it and see what happens.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 12-04-2012 at 01:53 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Emilyanne-x

Agreed Xan!
I will keep going with MIR method and see what happens, it's only my 5th day and I am only doing steps 5 and 7. But if it hasn't worked well with me after the 6 weeks I will try the healing code. :)
Thanks!:)
Old 11-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Emilyanne-x

Color

Also, does anybody know how you know if the MIR method is working? On The video, Merieille Mettes suggests a few things, but does anybody know anymore ways that you can tell?
Thank you
Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyanne-x
Also, does anybody know how you know if the MIR method is working? On The video, Merieille Mettes suggests a few things, but does anybody know anymore ways that you can tell?
Thank you
I'm not aware of any universal signs, other than you might get tired a little more than usual. I think the results are different for different people, and it's important to do it for the full 4 weeks. I had some skin problems clear up and a desire to eat healthier food. Also issues with my family seemed to get better.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Master
m
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyanne-x
Thank you

Emilyanne... Because you are starting out with the two easy steps, as suggested, you may not notice much response right away.

Some reactions people have are rashes, getting a cold, feeling uncomfortable, needing to sleep more, etc. - which are 'cleansing reactions'; or noticing subtle energy shifts, an issue starting to lighten up, or feeling like changing some part of one's lifestyle. As for me I got a light rash for a few days, then I began to feel more energy which increased through the treatment period, and the good energy level continues still.

Xan

Old 12-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for the link. I have watched the videos and tried it once. I can feel energy movement throughout my body. I have a slight head ache. Very exciting.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Master
Here is a link to the first-ever newsletter from MIR-Method. I'm so glad this simple self-healing method is spreading quite fast in the world.

http://www.mirmethod.com/newsletter-...od-april-2012/

Xan

Old 12-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Ascender

I started this last night and i can feel it working already.Iv had some strong emotional stuff happen.
I found more affirmations online that can be used once you get used to the process but i will stick with the first 9 for now.

You can also add after getting perfection these affirmations

Step 10. Easy Learning with understanding

Step 11 Increase concentration

Step 12 Balance confidence

Step 13 Easy Memorise

Step 14 Immediate recall

Step 15 Balance Right Brain Left Brain

Step 16 Increase Intitution Power

Step 17 Open to Universal Cosmic energy

Step 18 Connect to Universal Energy

Sep 19 Love Myself

Step 20 Increase in Concentration