Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2014, 05:49 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Thank you Justin....and also thank you Sparrow! I am very much enjoying this wordpress site.
Blessings to you Sparrow.

Me also...Thanks Bob-for making it! If you are indeed the same Bob...and not another Bob...lol.

Thanks Sparrow-for all those posts!
Old 11-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

You are most welcome, and I am happy to be able to be of service in helping to get the word out that Sparrow has so generously shared! There has been a very enthusiastic response to the site, especially as more and more pass along what they have found.

Blessings!
Old 11-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Spirit guide sparrow seems to think no sex in the afterlife because we are not physical/biological in that link.
hmm, well we have eyes that enable us to see that are physical/biological, yet sight exists in the afterlife.
If we can be in physical solid form, why can I not think someone has a nice pert whatsit even if I can't get in there.

I have shallow concerns, I'm really not that evolved, probably don't belong here shouldn't post much lest that start coming accross

Hey Bluefonsy....Sparrow's reply will be tons better than mine, but I just feel inspired to say that if you and someone else desire to have sex in your afterlife, then why not? But it will be a deeper, different kind of experience, but no 'less' because of that. I have a feeling "sex" as we know it on Earth is a pale imitation of what is actually possible!

Oh by the way, there is no "evolved" or "less evolved"....we are all spirit. We're not climbing any kind of ladder, with the goodies at the top and the dumb souls at the bottom. Things aren't shaped like that. Blessings.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:58 AM
Experiencer

Sex and Spirit

(by Sparrow)

The physical act of sex is not practiced in the spirit world. For this reason you can perhaps understand why so many souls choose to have a physical experience. The desire to fulfill these sexual needs originates partly from your chemical and physical urges, which you will no longer have to the same degree when you pass. With this said, what you believe you will want, and what you will come to want will likely be very different, as it tends to be the case for many.

The spirit itself is genderless. The soul is a combination of both male and female energies depending on their soul journey up to that moment. Whether they choose to wear the form of a male or female in the afterlife is purely a matter of individual identity and character choice. This is the aspect of ego, which gives you your ability to have the personality that you have, and then wear an image that best personifies that personality for your self gratification. Ego is to be understood as not a negative aspect of yourself, but a means to experience expression and creation. Every beautiful song written or love letter written to a spouse comes through ego. Or a piece of art or architect. People often misunderstand this, and focus purely on the opposite spectrum of ego which gets the finger pointed at as ‘bad’.

The energy that ignites the desire for sex with another human being is still experienced in the afterlife, but in a different way. It is not felt as a desire to perform animal-like practices, but is felt as a desire to be of service to someone else. To give something of yourself to that other. This can be in the form of all sorts of deeds and creative phenomenon, not even imagined on Earth. One of the most beautiful is a type of merging experience shared by two beings. They will come together to create a unified molding of the energy between both beings, sharing with one another every intimate sensation, thought and feeling they have within their deepest core. Like two flames from two candles merging together as one. In that moment the two temporarily become as one. This is unlike anything experienced in human form.

If you and your partner share a mutual desire to reanimate your sexual experiences, then this will be done by an exchange of cellular memory transfer as I have explained earlier. The sensations both of you once experienced as human beings will be relived, but they will become merged and the experience will become far more profound than any physical experience. It will be so because not only will you feel what your partner causes you to feel in that moment, but you will also feel everything that he or she feels simultaneously. Instead of a biological orgasm you will instead enter a completely new state of consciousness altogether and temporarily experience what can be described as the nirvana of God.

The spirit world can be a profoundly intimate and romantic landscape beyond anything planet Earth can currently offer. Addition to this, there are a great many souls who desire a deeply loving relationship in ways they could never have while on Earth, for whatever reason, many of whom seek a second chance in love. Love, in all forms, including romantic love, are strongly encouraged and supported by billions of beings of all shapes and sizes here. There are beings who know your own desires before you do, and though you may never physically see them, they may work behind the scenes to provide you with what you deeply desire most. If your intention is sincere, there are those who are always watching you who will make what you desire come into fruition.

Sex in physical form, with all its chemical and mental/emotional stimulation, is considered a sacred and privileged experience for the soul. So too the practice of self-love in similar respect. It is a shame so much taboo is placed on these gifts.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Pathfinder

So there is attraction/romance without the sexual lust it seems, from what spirit guide sparrow has been able to ascertain. I'm still confused, being unable to separate the idea of finding that someone turns me on aesthetically/sexually from attraction.

Also confused that without the physicaly/chemical drives to eat and experience hunger I would nevertheless still be wanting to consult the akashic books to taste various foods I like.

More points came up for me whilst reading SGS'S ideas, which I raise in the spirit of respectful discussion as I do greatly appreciate what he has written.

I get that he is trying to convey the truth of things by saying that heriarchy is a human construction/delusion. Everything is of equal value. What I feel he hints at though is that although this is not the truth of things, this human delusion has been responsible for some of the greatest creative activity ever.

Is War and Peace of greater value than Jordan's latest biography.

It seems cruel to say but if you look at civilisations that understood the divine nature of all creatures and things (native americans), and then look at civilisations that emphasised harsh heirarchies and human superiority (the victorians). One produced some of the greatest artistic and technological output known to man and the other did not.
Hopefully now, humans may be at a stage in development where we can start to respect animals etc more, but would we be where we are today without our past ignorance.

Maybe this ties back in to what he was saying about the value of physical embodiement. That creation takes somewhat of an amount of delusion and so we need to be separate from the spirit world to produce more complex manifestations.

Also, an idea I've read is the importance of sexual lust, sexual conceptualisations in the process of creativity.
How can the spirit world compare to the creative potential here without heirarchy/sexual fetishism etc.

I hope I have made sense, these ideas come from a lot of reading
Old 13-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Guide

From my perspective, he often talks in terms of what almost always happens. However, I asked him about this before, and as always he says that anything is possible. And in another post lately, we came to the point that Anything that Can Exist, Does Exist. So I feel any wish can and does come true.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Sex and Spirit

(by Sparrow)

The physical act of sex is not practiced in the spirit world. For this reason you can perhaps understand why so many souls choose to have a physical experience. The desire to fulfill these sexual needs originates partly from your chemical and physical urges, which you will no longer have to the same degree when you pass. With this said, what you believe you will want, and what you will come to want will likely be very different, as it tends to be the case for many.

The spirit itself is genderless. The soul is a combination of both male and female energies depending on their soul journey up to that moment. Whether they choose to wear the form of a male or female in the afterlife is purely a matter of individual identity and character choice. This is the aspect of ego, which gives you your ability to have the personality that you have, and then wear an image that best personifies that personality for your self gratification. Ego is to be understood as not a negative aspect of yourself, but a means to experience expression and creation. Every beautiful song written or love letter written to a spouse comes through ego. Or a piece of art or architect. People often misunderstand this, and focus purely on the opposite spectrum of ego which gets the finger pointed at as ‘bad’.

The energy that ignites the desire for sex with another human being is still experienced in the afterlife, but in a different way. It is not felt as a desire to perform animal-like practices, but is felt as a desire to be of service to someone else. To give something of yourself to that other. This can be in the form of all sorts of deeds and creative phenomenon, not even imagined on Earth. One of the most beautiful is a type of merging experience shared by two beings. They will come together to create a unified molding of the energy between both beings, sharing with one another every intimate sensation, thought and feeling they have within their deepest core. Like two flames from two candles merging together as one. In that moment the two temporarily become as one. This is unlike anything experienced in human form.

If you and your partner share a mutual desire to reanimate your sexual experiences, then this will be done by an exchange of cellular memory transfer as I have explained earlier. The sensations both of you once experienced as human beings will be relived, but they will become merged and the experience will become far more profound than any physical experience. It will be so because not only will you feel what your partner causes you to feel in that moment, but you will also feel everything that he or she feels simultaneously. Instead of a biological orgasm you will instead enter a completely new state of consciousness altogether and temporarily experience what can be described as the nirvana of God.

The spirit world can be a profoundly intimate and romantic landscape beyond anything planet Earth can currently offer. Addition to this, there are a great many souls who desire a deeply loving relationship in ways they could never have while on Earth, for whatever reason, many of whom seek a second chance in love. Love, in all forms, including romantic love, are strongly encouraged and supported by billions of beings of all shapes and sizes here. There are beings who know your own desires before you do, and though you may never physically see them, they may work behind the scenes to provide you with what you deeply desire most. If your intention is sincere, there are those who are always watching you who will make what you desire come into fruition.

Sex in physical form, with all its chemical and mental/emotional stimulation, is considered a sacred and privileged experience for the soul. So too the practice of self-love in similar respect. It is a shame so much taboo is placed on these gifts.
Old 13-11-2014, 08:47 PM
DayLight1555

From Sparrows words:

"The energy that ignites the desire for sex with another human being is still experienced in the afterlife, but in a different way. It is not felt as a desire to perform animal-like practices..."

The animal like actions that we do for sex (when we try to merge with one another by tasting, eating, touching, hugging, inserting) - is the same thing as "merging the energy" in the paragraph below by Sparrow. It's the same idea, but expressed in a different form. So if we want to know about sex in the afterlife, it's expressed as merging of the two energies (in the same way we try to merge our two bodies, but it doesn't quite work out very well).

"One of the most beautiful is a type of merging experience shared by two beings. They will come together to create a unified molding of the energy between both beings, sharing with one another every intimate sensation, thought and feeling they have within their deepest core. Like two flames from two candles merging together as one. In that moment the two temporarily become as one. This is unlike anything experienced in human form."

THIS IS SEX in the afterlife. And we try to imitate it on Earth by our "animal-like" actions".
Old 13-11-2014, 09:12 PM
emoallem

I think for people who are scientific oriented like me depending on evidence is the best way of convincing ourselves of afterlife. I would like to refer to controlled Near Death Experience data collected by Dr. Bruce Greyson.
Old 13-11-2014, 09:30 PM
emoallem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!
You see, this is the main problem. Sparrow threadians want to be acclaimed as "spiritual" without generating any evidence of having any authority whatsoever to do so.

I'm Jesus Incarnate. There. I one-upped you and what are you going to say? I have as much evidence as you do.

Look, if you want to play at spiritual, fine, everyone likes a good show but don't sit around and even begin to think that you and yours are in any way sort or form to be likened unto the spirits of Independent Direct Voice, of the physical mediums, of those who provide indisputable evidence of the continuity of soul, of their and our eternal existence, of the human-spirit communication potential.

You're not there or anywhere near there.

You're playing games and thinking text colors overstep reality.

So I will leave you and sparrow and the others to your La La Land and when you transition, and you will, to the lower realms, remember that MU!! said "See that muck you're in? You put yourself there with all your deception, diversion and false knowledge."

See you later.

MU!!

Dear Mu, I think as you said everyone can approach this from evidential point of view. We can seek scientific evidence for existing of life after death. Such as medical reports of NDE. The people from academic society who has done research on this topic include: Bruce Greyson, Sam Parnia, Pim Van Lommel, Ian Stevenson, Jim Tucker, etc. I have been looking into their medical data for a while now and to me it is more than convincing that there is a sort of consciousness who survives bodily death.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Deactivated Account
No sex. How is that suppose to be anything like paradise if their are regulations.