Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
If this is meant to happen it will.
Exactly.

I just get the feeling that e-mail isn't the best method of communication here. Can you suggest an alternative?

I also have the feeling that the desire for physical intimacy is going to get in the way....not to mention how I'm going to reconcile this within myself because it's hard to do it.

Also, first time sharing what I reserve only for the One - first time feeling anything like it in over ten years - and the last time it didn't end too well when after 6 months of a 'casual relationship' I felt something beyond 'casual' and the guy did not, so he broke it off then and there.

Yes, if it is meant to happen, it will and I have to learn how to have patience, considering the rest of the world is like 3-4 days behind me. lol
Old 22-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Exactly.

I just get the feeling that e-mail isn't the best method of communication here. Can you suggest an alternative?

Do you have a mike and headset or speakers? I do have a ventrilo server.

Quote:
I also have the feeling that the desire for physical intimacy is going to get in the way....not to mention how I'm going to reconcile this within myself because it's hard to do it.

Plenty of time for that as I am finally trying to solve a mystery about myself that until recently didn't care about. Let's just say My mother can't remember where I was born and I have no birth certificate. So I know it wasn't in California now just 3 more states to deal with.

Quote:
Also, first time sharing what I reserve only for the One - first time feeling anything like it in over ten years - and the last time it didn't end too well when after 6 months of a 'casual relationship' I felt something beyond 'casual' and the guy did not, so he broke it off then and there.

Yes, if it is meant to happen, it will and I have to learn how to have patience, considering the rest of the world is like 3-4 days behind me. lol

How about for now we just get know each other and see where it leads.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Master
I don't have one right now, but I can get it soon. Yeah, I realise some of the fault is my own lack of tech too....maybe just small bumps and hurdles...

....or maybe I'm just totally terrified....

However, you have your own problems...I didn't know this - a lack of personal identity would account for what has been happening. lol

Yeah, we should get to know each other - I know you are Pisces and I am a Leo...not a good thing. lol
Old 22-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I I know you are Pisces and I am a Leo...not a good thing. lol

Ever heard of The Secret Language? It was a 40-year empirical study of the life stories of more than 20,000 people, analyzed by date of birth.

http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

Maybe that will reassure you a bit.
Old 22-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Ever heard of The Secret Language? It was a 40-year empirical study of the life stories of more than 20,000 people, analyzed by date of birth.

http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

Maybe that will reassure you a bit.
That is interesting - yeah, the emphasis is on communication.

I'm pretty true to my birth date as well, maybe you read that...it's a pretty accurate description - and maybe, yeah you are aware of what I am going through right now.

This helps explain it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwFqRB2FQu4
Old 22-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Master
Love Zeppelin and yes I understand. We can take all the time in the world no rush.

And I do know who I am and what I want in life. Just have trouble putting it into words as emotions are something I've kept buried for a long time.
Old 22-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Experiencer
Im blocked and locked out of this sanctuary because of my fears takeing over again. Im heart broken, dont know anything anymore...never felt so insequre.
Experiencer
Im blocked and locked out of this sanctuary because of my fears takeing over again. Im heart broken, dont know anything anymore...never felt so insequre.
Experiencer

Can somebody delete these two posts which makes it tripple it must be a glitch in the system. Thank you ♡
Old 22-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Love Zeppelin
Can I ask, what is your forum signature from? I'm howling to know.