Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 04:11 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSsurection
Thats a great idea Pisces!

Btw, given I will take on your idea, I will change my question in this thread.

My question is the following: Am I really related to anybody from my work family abroad? I have a pretty big network abroad of people whom I work with and we are kind of like family but Ive been told Im actually related to somebody in a closer fashion. So I guess I just wanted a yes or a no on this one :)

No problem, you'll probably find tealily and myself will happily give input.
Speaking for myself, tarot is very important to me and is an intrinsic part of my life, I do have guidelines on who/what I feel comfortable reading for, most serious tarot readers will at some point decide on reading boundaries . I'm sure you understand that it is nothing personal.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:35 PM
55Degrees

Reading for ResSurection

Question-
My question is the following: Am I really related to anybody from my work family abroad? I have a pretty big network abroad of people whom I work with and we are kind of like family but Ive been told Im actually related to somebody in a closer fashion. So I guess I just wanted a yes or a no on this one :)

I don't know of this will make sense but here goes
Deck used Legacy of the Divine
Cards drawn- Queen of Swords Rx, 6 of Coins Rx, Knight of Coins

Is there someone in your work family who appears a little bit stand-offish or aloof ? A female who can be quite verbally nasty/has no 'filter'. She is someone who who likes to think she speaks her mind but can be condescending and downright nasty at times. Some one who is always criticising and complaining loudly (it sounds like my mother . This person is very self centred and gives little of herself to other people, but expects a lot from others. It could just be her work persona and is a perfectionist, liking things done to an exact standard (hers).
She can be inflexible and not a team player, preferring any success to be hers alone.
If this is person is familiar, then it appears you are related through a male.
This male is a reliable person, someone who doesn't make impetuous decisions, with a birthday somewhere between December 29 and January 3rd and I feel he is the woman's father, although I feel he was young when she was born, and possibly not ready for fatherhood.

I would be really interested to know if this hits the mark at all.

My question.
Again, 3 cards into one sentence to sum up an aspect of me.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for ResSurection

Question-

Is there someone in your work family who appears a little bit stand-offish or aloof ? A female who can be quite verbally nasty/has no 'filter'. She is someone who who likes to think she speaks her mind but can be condescending and downright nasty at times. Some one who is always criticising and complaining loudly (it sounds like my mother . This person is very self centred and gives little of herself to other people, but expects a lot from others. It could just be her work persona and is a perfectionist, liking things done to an exact standard (hers).
She can be inflexible and not a team player, preferring any success to be hers alone.
This male is a reliable person, someone who doesn't make impetuous decisions, with a birthday somewhere between December 29 and January 3rd and I feel he is the woman's father, although I feel he was young when she was born, and possibly not ready for fatherhood.

My question.

A person who never let the rough things in her life override her love for others and herself and a person who with her fortiture. honesty ,and integrity of character never let bad things in her life change her into a bad person, but instead became much more full of love and compassin towards others.

2 of cups ace of swords nine of swords

Your reading.OMG,will give feedback now!
Old 06-08-2015, 05:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Reading for ResSurection

Question-

My question.

I actually know a woman exactly like this!!! But I see her as a second mother figure and I love her a lot so I cant really see her flaws I admit, but yes she is exactly like you described with other people. Her father is quite a powerfull guy though, but she didnt grow up with him, for some reason he has another family and children and while he does accept her as his daughter she isnt fully part of the second family officially at least. I am so excited if I am related to either her or her dad, that would be such an odd twist lol!

My next question : How will MU and I get along? ( one of fiances closer guy friends )
Old 06-08-2015, 06:10 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
A person who never let the rough things in her life override her love for others and herself and a person who with her fortiture. honesty ,and integrity of character never let bad things in her life change her into a bad person, but instead became much more full of love and compassin towards others.

2 of cups ace of swords nine of swords

Yes, you sussed me , this is what my daughters say is my strongest positive aspect (my mother calls it the lame duck syndrome, I take them all under my wing). One of my mottoes is 'bad things happen to good people' and I don't judge anyone as I have no idea what they have been through (although I can have a opinion)
Old 06-08-2015, 08:09 PM
55Degrees

Reading for ResSurection

Question: How will MU and I get along? ( one of fiances closer guy friends )

Legacy of the Divine

Cards Drawn, King of Swords, 8 of Wands, 8 of Swords

I sense this will go one of two ways depending on your initial meeting. I sense MU is possibly one of the more mature friends however if he feels hostility from you be prepared for a full verbal attack. This person is outspoken and could tend to be 'always in the right', however I do get an strong sense of honesty about him. He is probably the friend who will say what the rest won't and he is respected for that. I feel he will rapid fire questions at you, trying to gauge you and make his decision about you (friend or foe). Just be careful not to allow him the opportunity to take anything you say outmof context. I sense he could use this to try and 'catch you out' leaving you trying to defend what you have said and making an awkward situation into a bad one. I don't think he actually intends to do this in a malicious way, it's just how he operates.
It appears that his opinion of you will be upheld by the entire friendship,group. Just be open and honest, but choose your words wisely, this man likes semantics and uses his knowledge of words as a power.

Next reading for Pisces_Moon
My question, is there a romantic interest coming into my life?
Old 06-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Reading for ResSurection

Question: How will MU and I get along? ( one of fiances closer guy friends )

Legacy of the Divine

Cards Drawn, King of Swords, 8 of Wands, 8 of Swords

I sense this will go one of two ways depending on your initial meeting. I sense MU is possibly one of the more mature friends however if he feels hostility from you be prepared for a full verbal attack. This person is outspoken and could tend to be 'always in the right', however I do get an strong sense of honesty about him. He is probably the friend who will say what the rest won't and he is respected for that. I feel he will rapid fire questions at you, trying to gauge you and make his decision about you (friend or foe). Just be careful not to allow him the opportunity to take anything you say outmof context. I sense he could use this to try and 'catch you out' leaving you trying to defend what you have said and making an awkward situation into a bad one. I don't think he actually intends to do this in a malicious way, it's just how he operates.
It appears that his opinion of you will be upheld by the entire friendship,group. Just be open and honest, but choose your words wisely, this man likes semantics and uses his knowledge of words as a power.

Next reading for Pisces_Moon
My question, is there a romantic interest coming into my life?

Reading for Pisces Moon

8 of cups Emperor 2 of Cups Lovers 3 of swords 3 of wands

I got reallly good cards :) it seems as though in the past you might have needed to walk away from a hurtfull love situation that perhaps caused you to be not in pain, but in dissapointment. Like you had high hopes regarding a relationship or love prospect and you decided you best leave it and it caused you sadness because you got your hopes. It appears with the 2of cups standing in the way as an obstacle it could be that either you are maybe in love with someone, or there is a certain love here present towards you or you towards someone that is keeping you from fully moving on. I think most certanly there will be a romantic interest and with that Emperor he certanly comes across as the real deal, the real macho man,who will really be THE man so to speak, really the reladealand very very protective of you which in turn will lead to a realy soul,love relationship taht willfullfill you but will also require true commitmet. It looks like you may fear your heart getting broken or some type of betrayal but with this guy,I honestly think its not going to happen.I do feel you are waiting in a waiting fashion , and will get what you are longing for and it will come to you,as the ships set in, so I really feel that you will get not a dissapointment, but a real man this time.

Question for Ressurection:What will MU truly feel for me?
Old 06-08-2015, 10:06 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Reading for Pisces Moon

8 of cups Emperor 2 of Cups Lovers 3 of swords 3 of wands

I got reallly good cards :) it seems as though in the past you might have needed to walk away from a hurtfull love situation that perhaps caused you to be not in pain, but in dissapointment. Like you had high hopes regarding a relationship or love prospect and you decided you best leave it and it caused you sadness because you got your hopes. It appears with the 2of cups standing in the way as an obstacle it could be that either you are maybe in love with someone, or there is a certain love here present towards you or you towards someone that is keeping you from fully moving on. I think most certanly there will be a romantic interest and with that Emperor he certanly comes across as the real deal, the real macho man,who will really be THE man so to speak, really the reladealand very very protective of you which in turn will lead to a realy soul,love relationship taht willfullfill you but will also require true commitmet. It looks like you may fear your heart getting broken or some type of betrayal but with this guy,I honestly think its not going to happen.I do feel you are waiting in a waiting fashion , and will get what you are longing for and it will come to you,as the ships set in, so I really feel that you will get not a dissapointment, but a real man this time

I did get let down by someone that meant I had to walk away, it was a difficult decision but had to be done. There isn't anyone currently and I'm not looking as I feel I have needed this time to myself. I'm happily single and have said if anyone came along he'd have to be something very special to put up with my crazy lifestyle lol.
Thanks for giving some hope.

Next reading for Ressurection:What will MU truly feel for me?
Old 06-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Guide
Quote:

I did get let down by someone that meant I had to walk away, it was a difficult decision but had to be done. There isn't anyone currently and I'm not looking as I feel I have needed this time to myself. I'm happily single and have said if anyone came along he'd have to be something very special to put up with my crazy lifestyle lol.
Thanks for giving some hope.

Next reading for Ressurection:What will MU truly feel for me?

Aww thank you. I thk your just afraid of old patterns repeating to be honest but with this guy being as he is the Emperor, THE alpha, I think he will indeed be very different, certanly a straight forward guy that will tell you whats up.

Btw, would you mind reading this second MU question for me? :) I know its greedy, but your reading of him was so spot on I am wondering wheter the cards you will pull will be in sync with the ones pulled the second time. If you feel drained you can make it only a couple of sentences :)
Old 07-08-2015, 08:37 AM
55Degrees

Reading for ResSurection
Question for Ressurection:What will MU truly feel for me?

Legacy of the Divine
5 of Wands, 8 of Wands, Queen of Cups.

It looks as if MU will actually feel quite comfortable with you. He may think you are someone he can have some 'banter' with. Although I feel his character as being very outspoken, it will be in a 'jokey' manner, he doesn't say things to be openly malicious, it's just his sense of humour. He will feel friendly rivalry towards you. I sense you will both end up trading 'jokey' insults to each other with no cruel intention, it's just banter, light hearted fun.
He may feel that your common bond (your partner) is worth his while to make a positive impression to you, although he will make his mind up about how he feels about you fairly quickly. He has so many assumptions about you as an unknown quantity at the moment, but once you meet, he will be quickly dismiss what he realises are just assumptions.
I sense he will actually like you, he will see what your fiance loves about you and how much you love your fiance and realise that this is what makes your partner happy, so he will be happy for him.
The only word of caution I would add is not to try and hide anything from MU, he is a person who doesn't appreciate secrets and I sense he has an ability to dig them out, and be confrontational when he does.
Closed Thread