Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
That is remarkable. I, too, have noticed things similar to this. Red cardinals are meaningful to me and often times I will see one on the road as I approach, and it will fly away before I reach it. I haven't heard much on this forum about animal symbols being used. I think we need to start a new post on this to see who else gets these kind of messages.

And the kicker (which I forgot to add in my haste to get out the door): I was reading a book by Jung at the time.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 15-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Master

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, how are synchronicities these days?
I am literally bombed with signs, every single day.
Old 15-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Master

I can no longer watch a movie trailer...
Old 15-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I can no longer watch a movie trailer...

haha YES! I know how you feel.
Old 15-10-2012, 05:11 PM
MorningStar

It's 1:11
Clock always seems to have a sychonous time....
Old 15-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Aset90

TF Situation: get ready for long post!

In sum, i met my TF in february of 2011. We were together for 8 months, in college, until in my humble opinion (because he simply couldnt explain why we were separating), we separated because our union was simply too much. Like nothing he had (or I) experienced before, but both knew it was some unexplainable and destined. He ran away from me basically and began almost immediately dating someone...several notches below par (cheating on him with his teammates, always fighting, he would have to go out eith her to ensure her drunken state wasn't a liability to her safety or his athletic career). I grauated in dec 2011, he will graduate this coming december. I live four states away.

Months of not talking passes until this april when i call him and tell him i love him still. I dont want to be 50yrs old and wished id had said something decades earlier...he didnt have to respond i said, but i needed him to know our love will always be cherished and remembered daily. He said two interesting things:: (our) song would come on the radio at interesting times for him and others would look at him knowing ehat the song meant and also, that he was dialing my number two days prior and hung up because he didnt know if i hated him entirely.

Basicslly, hes heavy on my mind everyday. The last time he contacted me (which has been roughly four times since that call in april) was about three weeks ago telling my a girl on camous is my twin and everytime he sees her, he thinks of me...how am i supposed to be responding to this?

I cant be his friend, i either want closure and know its entirely done at this time or that we may try again upon graduation. Im considering, the next time i hear frm him, to tell him its unfair to me and although i appreciate his care for seeing that im alive and kickin, i cant have him contacting me just to be friendly anymore. I cant handle it. I love this person too much and its been over a year!! Can i PLEASE have guidance or opinions?

Ive gone to several psychics (a tad obsessed at one point) with them all saying the same thing. Wait it out, he has to emotionally mature, etc. im just stumped...no one asks me out, i ask people out and its an absolute joke, etc

This is a list of synchronicities and other TF signs, i believe, that i compiled::

My soulmate--

.very interesting that for roughly 4months prior to even meeting him, I was stalking his Facebook. Yet I didn't know who he was at all. Never even saw him or consciously heard his name. But I always came across his page and even took note of that fact. even wondered why I took note of it.*

.felt like love at first sight. I distinctly remember thinking-- I'm either going to have a lengthy affair with this person or were getting married. I still didn't know his name.*

.others noted how perfect together we were. Beyond perfect even. The "power couple". And that we had an aura that surrounded only us. It was otherworldly-- on both our accounts.*

.somehow it seems appropriate that devonte (mutual friend/aquaintence) was the one to bring us together in some way. He was always hovering around my life at school.*

.synchronistically, his name is everywhere. Written on things (even in Amsterdam right after speaking about him to mom on a clothing tag). New people I meet are named Kevin.*

."our divine compliment is our most compatible sexual partner" Adriadne green. Wow. I'd been having sex, even a traumatic experience in order to enjoy it, for six years before I actually enjoyed it enough to want it. Yearn for it. Ask for it! Only with him it's ever happened.*

.uncanny intuition and psychic line to each other.*
Old 16-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Ascender
Well while we were together we had many, but the one that stood out the most, was me having a dream about she being my wife before I physically even met her. I remember waking up and saying "what the hell?! I've never even met this person." Then 2 years later I finally met her and the rest is history.
Old 16-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Aset90

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalTwin24
Goosebumps!!!

I know the feeling of looking your twin in the eye and staring straight into their soul. I myself get chills every time I look my twin in the eye (on the very rare occasion we come face to face, which makes it all that much more special) My twin is also in a relationship, and I can feel (our twin knowing, and my psychic knowing) that he is very much in love with her, but knows that she is just the "someone for now" girl. She is the one that has been brought to him to help him clear out his baggage and karma, and learn to really open up in a relationship in a healthy way. She's his lesson. But I feel that is he is very happy, and even though we are not together, I feel his happiness and am happy for him :/
Sheeeeeesh!!! I feel this. I havent seen my TF in a little less than a year--long time. He has a GF and i know, innately and from others that still feel the need to report back to me :/, that shes for now. Hes finishing up college this semester, shes rich (her dad has created a computer security system...) and he has a second set of her bmw car keys. TFs or not, a 22yr old college guy can be lurd by material i know this. But, he contacts me every so often with a memory or most recently, "you have a twin on campus and every time i see her i think of you" ....

Hmmmm i wonder why
Old 16-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Aset90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Well while we were together we had many, but the one that stood out the most, was me having a dream about she being my wife before I physically even met her. I remember waking up and saying "what the hell?! I've never even met this person." Then 2 years later I finally met her and the rest is history.
Wow. Thats righteous. I hope mine doesnt take two years! But i cant be picky i guess lol
Old 13-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Master

Okay, today I got another great sign, of course when driving my car....;)
So, I was in the car and just when I drove by a post van I looked at the licenceplate and I saw a number that resonates with my Tf and me, and his initials and mine, at the very same time the radio played the song Everlasting Love from Love Affair....Made my day!!