Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2007, 07:51 AM
GomezTheHampster

[quote=Dream Angel]Good morning or afternoon Gomez, nice to meet you !

I am not sure of your time zone or if you are drifting " Somewhere in Time" - but I was just going to fix myself a snack and wondered if you would like to join me ? It is a horseradish cheddar grilled cheese sandwich ! And before you wrinkle your cute little nose, it is delicious !! I know, I do not even like horseradish myself and it must be made with homemade Italian Spiced Cheese bread - first you toast the bread ( with a glass of red wine, hee hee ) make the sandwich, then zap it in the Micro and voila ! It is ready !!! yum yum, hope you enjoy .........I was wondering how does one say Voila in Italian, do you know ?

anyway, was wondering if anyone ever answered your question about why the woodchucks eat wood instead of cheese ? well, I have heard there was a cherry flavored wood, like a dessert wood and you peel off the bark , soak it in hot water and it makes a delicious tea !! ohhh and it does have special powers, so I have heard, have not tried it myself.........

interesting ideas for new threads......

[i]oh, and about those other members, non - human, I have a friend, not sure if he is in the rodent family or not, there is a slight translation problem ~ he speaks fran
Old 28-04-2007, 09:34 AM
GomezTheHampster

Dear Dreamy,

I'm a poor judge of human female beauty, but you are a goddess when it comes to fixing horseradish cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches on homemade Italian Spiced Cheese bread. If it wasn't for my devotion to my dear wife Tisha, as well as my total fear of her, I'd propose to you right now my Angel. Could I at least hire you as my newest short order cook?

I guess it would never work, us gettig married. I'm sure Tisha would lace a nice stinky cheese with old arsnic, which would mean curtains for me. Besides, you like wine and I'm into rusty sewer water. As for your French friend who may or may not be a rodent, how could you not know? Anyway, I was barely able to learn English, I'm sure I'd be lost in the cardens of Paris. So, while I love the way you slice your cheese, I guess there's no fiture for us my dear. Other than SUnday picnics in the park. I've got a wonderful dish of moldy yogurt cheese we can share next time sweeeeeetheart.

Gomez
Old 28-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Gomez you are such a charmer !

How romantic, Sunday picnics in the park ~ I am already counting down the days.
* whispering so not to cause any problems with Tisha, she is welcome to join us of course *

I would be honored to be your new short order cook - I love to cook and cheese dishes are my specialty, oh and desserts too !
Life is short, so one must eat dessert first. By the way, do you like chocolate ? I make a delicious chocolate cheese fondue and it goes wonderfully with rusty sewer water .

hmmm,as for my French friend -I was mesmerized by his wisdom and his French and the wine ....... so I was a bit distracted I guess. Learning languages is fun, we could take classes together , there is a French cooking class and they make wonderful cheeze omlettes....I will translate and you can be the Chef !!

Otherwise, I will just look forward to our Sunday picnics in the park......and the moldy yogurt cheese ( is it blue or green mold ? ) Blue is my preference but green is also an option.

Dreamy

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-04-2007, 06:27 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Gomez you are such a charmer !

How romantic, Sunday picnics in the park ~ I am already counting down the days.
* whispering so not to cause any problems with Tisha, she is welcome to join us of course *

I would be honored to be your new short order cook - I love to cook and cheese dishes are my specialty, oh and desserts too !
Life is short, so one must eat dessert first. By the way, do you like chocolate ? I make a delicious chocolate cheese fondue and it goes wonderfully with rusty sewer water .

hmmm,as for my French friend -I was mesmerized by his wisdom and his French and the wine ....... so I was a bit distracted I guess. Learning languages is fun, we could take classes together , there is a French cooking class and they make wonderful cheeze omlettes....I will translate and you can be the Chef !!

Otherwise, I will just look forward to our Sunday picnics in the park......and the moldy yogurt cheese ( is it blue or green mold ? ) Blue is my preference but green is also an option.

Dreamy

Hello Ms. Dreamy,

Sorry to be so formal, but once again Tisha found my laptop, logged on, and read my posts. So while you can be my Cheese Chef, there won't be any picnic baskets in our future. Morticia simply refuses to believe our interest in one another is a mere cheesy friendship. And although I pointed out that you invited her along, she says she won't play second fiddle to a human, of all things. She simply has no real world view when it comes to inter-species relationships.

And yes, I love chocolates almost as much as I love cheese. Which is why my gut drags the ground. And to think that I was once a slim and dashing figure of a Hampster. To be honest, although I dearly love Tisha, I don't like her very much. So I figured if I let myself go and became . . . seedy, I guess is the polite term . . . that she'd leave me. But I'm a one woman Hampster, so as long as Tisha endures me, I'm stuck. As for the moldy yogurt cheese, and hold on to something, it's neither blue nor green. I let it go until a nice aromatic gray fuzz forms on top, with just the slightest blue tinge to it.

Thinking of what might have been,

Gomez
Old 29-04-2007, 07:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Gomez~

I must say the moldy yogurt cheese sounds definitely gourmet , especially with the nice aromatic gray fuzz on top with the slightest blue tinge to it.
Guess I can only imagine this gourmet delight now.....

how sad I am, no picnics to look forward to ~ my cheese heart has now melted, more like cheese fondue with salty tears

my apologies to Tisha, it was not like it sounded ......
hope she will accept this nice box of assorted cheeses, with chocolates for you

as always,
your Cheese Chef

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Gomez,

Just thought of this, actually this question keeps me awake most every night and I was wondering if you have the answer . I have heard the moon is made of cheese. Is this true? and to be more specific, is it Swiss Cheese?

thank you,
Cheese Chef

Expect Miracles !

Old 30-04-2007, 05:38 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Hello Gomez~

I must say the moldy yogurt cheese sounds definitely gourmet , especially with the nice aromatic gray fuzz on top with the slightest blue tinge to it.
Guess I can only imagine this gourmet delight now.....

how sad I am, no picnics to look forward to ~ my cheese heart has now melted, more like cheese fondue with salty tears

my apologies to Tisha, it was not like it sounded ......
hope she will accept this nice box of assorted cheeses, with chocolates for you

as always,
your Cheese Chef

Quote:
Hi Gomez,

Just thought of this, actually this question keeps me awake most every night and I was wondering if you have the answer . I have heard the moon is made of cheese. Is this true? and to be more specific, is it Swiss Cheese?

thank you,
Cheese Chef

Hi Dreamy,

Tisha thanks you for the assorted cheeses and the chocolates, which we are sharing as I type this. She knows there's nothing to worry about with you and me, she just is overly possessive. If she didn't have an uncle who was a master cheese maker, I'd be gone in a minute. And not to worry, Hampsters don't get married, we simply hibernate together, so if and when we get tired of each other, we just scurry away.

As for your question about the moon, I tend to think the cheese rumor is just someone's idea of a joke. I could be wrong, but the way I figure it, if it was made of cheese, I would have eaten it by now.

Mr. Cheesy,

Gomez
Old 30-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Deactivated Account
ah gomez my heart is broken i thought you'd scurry in my direction 'sighs' ah well all's fair in love and cheese i suppose. a cheesy hamper is on it's way
Old 30-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Cheesy ~

You and Tisha are welcome

hmmm, I didn't know Hamsters scurry? I was just reading something about scurrying, or was it skrying? like reading messages in a bowl of water? no, it wasn't tea leaves .......have you had experience with this? I like fortune cookies.

glad to hear the moon is not made of cheese, so unfair to have a chunk of Swiss cheese so far away that one cannot enjoy ! I did some research and found out that the moon is made of cabbage leaves, and that the shape is made by visiting rabbits, who are on a timed mission to nibble on the leaves in whatever shape the moon season is in. I just read a book on this, seriously !

Dreamy
(sounds much better than Cheese Chef )

Expect Miracles !

Old 30-04-2007, 08:56 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
ah gomez my heart is broken i thought you'd scurry in my direction 'sighs' ah well all's fair in love and cheese i suppose. a cheesy hamper is on it's way

Dear, dear Daisy,

You'll always be special to me, my flower. But the truth of the matter is that my heart will always belong to whoever send me the most cheese. Yeah, I may be shallow, but hey, I'm only a Hampster, so don't expect too much class from me. Now if you happen to see me from behind, you'll see way too much class, if you catch my drift.

Gomez
Closed Thread