Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account

seahorse, you have such a creative mind ! I think you should write a book, I can see it now... fame, fortune, booksignings ( and of course I want one of the first autographed copies! ) and you will be making enough money to buy all the crystals you want !! what else could one ask for ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-07-2011, 12:46 PM
seahorse

Bahaha i'm greek and never thought of Psyche (Soul) what else could i ask for....maybe a brain capable of coming up with such nice ideas ! Thank you so much Dream Angel, maybe we should gather people who have special bonds with crystals and colectively write a book, donate part of the profit to charity (just to become more famous you know hahaha) and yes immerse ourselves in crystal shopping therapy rotf**** shop like crazy life's too short for logic
Old 22-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow ! I am speaking to a greek seahorse ! never in my wildest imagination, would I have thought this would be possible

lovely book idea, and for charity too, you are so thoughtful !

and I do love the crystal shopping therapy idea, similar to but not exactly.....
" life is short, eat dessert first ! " ..... thinking greek pastries, do you bake ?
all of a sudden I am hungry !

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-07-2011, 12:54 PM
seahorse

Psyche is such a beautiful name, but i don't think the Obsidian Lady is Greek...or Egyptian. I thought of Mayan or Aztec origin but they don't resonate either. Atlantean or Lemurian, tried to ask, no response ! This lady is a tough nut to crack, alluring and mysterious and silent....as the Sphinx! (i think i've hit a nerve there) Stepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert where are you wake uuuuuuuuup hahaha
Old 22-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account

you know, I agree with you, after I suggested Psyche, though I do like the name... I had a feeling it just wasn't quite right.

no need to rush it, when the time is right, or when steppert wakes up, lol ! you will find just the right name .......til then a mystery she remains

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-07-2011, 12:58 PM
seahorse

Bake ? I have my wife for that bahaha (typical greek male) pastries....i just remembered my other obsession...sweets !! This site needs a "drool" smilie lol
Old 22-07-2011, 12:59 PM
seahorse

You know what ? I just LOVE that mystery with lil miss Obsie hahaha she hated that !
Old 22-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Deactivated Account

oh yes, silly me to think you might bake ! sometimes the mind does wander off ..... sweets & crystals, nice obsessions to have ....

ok, quick food question, what would be your favorite main dish and dessert ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Deactivated Account

two of my favorites - a Picture Jasper ( if you look closely there are 2 sheep on the stone ! just for me of course ~ hint, they are upside down) and a Picasso stone.

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-07-2011, 01:34 PM
seahorse

Rigatoni 4 cheeses+Bacon dessert ummm...there's a very tasty greek-turkish sweet absoLUtely yummy named ekmek (don't google it you'll find weird stuff haha), that topped with ice cream.....what am i doing, posting silly posts i'm off to buy some ekmek PRONTO lol
(this site really needs a Drool smilie....)