Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Suspended
Hi SD,
May we know what your life's purpose is and what is withholding you, if it's private I'll understand for not telling us.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
In many homes I see photographs of dead relatives on the mantelpiece.

In many rooms of children, they have dolls and caricatures they play with.

I doubt there is a home in existence without a mirror or three.

When we are talking about items acting as "portals" or being able to have an energy attached to it, the sky is the limit.

Do others only see "religious iconography" as having this property only due to some kind of conditioned, cognitive bias?

To be totally honest, the reason why I am suffering "spiritually" is because I am not fulfilling my life's purpose...call it "shaman sickness":

https://bestselfmedia.com/shaman-sic...ronic-illness/

This is why I am suffering, in a nutshell.

One good thing about achieving Samadhi...I have the answers to everything..only, I tend to forget what the question was. LOL

Basically, my Higher Self has given me instructions...I have been ignoring them because it means getting my ar$e out of all my "comfort zones" and so, the Universe has decided to make all of my "comfort zones" less "comfortable" until I do.

This is what is really going on behind the scenes and I am privy to ALL of it...It has nothing to do with the statues (murtis) I keep, or the pictures of Ascended Masters...

If anything, they are all saying "why you no listen to us?" Okay, have it YOUR way then...enjoy your pain..."
I don't think you're the ''average'' person who can run a store full of statues and dolls.
If you're sensitive and open to the unseen world,you're in constant danger all the time.
Everything and everyone around you can be triggered even accidentaly.

A picture of a yantra or a sigil,might be just decoration for the everyday people,but in your hands could be an active portal.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi SD,
May we know what your life's purpose is and what is withholding you, if it's private I'll understand for not telling us.
I don't really know what it is myself..but I am also making no attempts to find out.

I know it has something to do with what I have been speaking about in this thread from my very first post to this one.

I know it has something to do with getting in touch with a part of me that I lost many years ago. I used to BE an energy healer...I also know the properties of Ayurvedic herbs inside out.

However, when it comes to "physician, heal thyself"..I think that quote was written about me.

I know that I absolutely LOVE participating in kirtans...I play dholak and harmonium...but ever since I moved to Wollongong, finding a Hindu community down here is impossible...not for lack of trying.

Everything exists in Sydney...even two Lord Shiva temples I can go to, which are 120kms away from my current location...but I cannot be bothered driving all that way just to have Darshan..."poor diddums" lol

My Life purpose is to "shine my light" but you know how intimidating I can be..."oooh...that light you are shining there...It wouldn't happen to be an oncoming semi trailer would it? ...Run people! run far, far away!"

..and now you understand my problem.

Basically, Josephine Bloggs is correct in the post she made.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I don't think you're the ''average'' person who can run a store full of statues and dolls.
If you're sensitive and open to the unseen world,you're in constant danger all the time.
Everything and everyone around you can be triggered even accidentaly.

A picture of a yantra or a sigil,might be just decoration for the everyday people,but in your hands could be an active portal.
There is one thing in my favour...

The "God" I worship, also happens to be the Lord of Death and Time.

Yeah, so you know that He is followed around by hordes of demons and ghosts right? He is my Bhootnath!

He keeps company with all these ghouls and negative creatures..
He covers himself in the ashes of corpses from the charnel grounds..He meditates in the graveyard..and his form is the most terrible and fierce thing...even demons and devils fear him...but they also respect and love him dearly.

Lord Shiva is totally enigmatic...A creature of pure darkness AND pure light!

So, I understand the way that all of this goes...

Here is a picture of Kala Bhairava that I have:
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...NBBLIvyQaSwqtA

I have pictures and statues of Bhairava...Balinese Dharmapalas...Tibetan death masks...

Even the demons are afraid because God is the biggest demon out there!

You have to be a practitioner of Tantra to understand this....
Old 26-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

My Life purpose is to "shine my light" but you know how intimidating I can be..."oooh...that light you are shining there...It wouldn't happen to be an oncoming semi trailer would it? ...Run people! run far, far away!"
I hope you don't mind me adding that. I believe that is what it is of many who are here, to 'shine their light' in their own ways by sharing their knowledge and understanding with other's, to help other's heal~ I kind of picture it like each being like a Christmas light on a Christmas tree. Every one that shines their light counts!

Tho the semi thing kind of made me giggle, cause I picture that with deer, or when an animal tries to cross in the middle of a road when there's a semi or car coming and you hear one of them honk at it, to try and get it to move.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I don't really know what it is myself..but I am also making no attempts to find out.

I know it has something to do with what I have been speaking about in this thread from my very first post to this one.

I know it has something to do with getting in touch with a part of me that I lost many years ago. I used to BE an energy healer...I also know the properties of Ayurvedic herbs inside out.

However, when it comes to "physician, heal thyself"..I think that quote was written about me.

I know that I absolutely LOVE participating in kirtans...I play dholak and harmonium...but ever since I moved to Wollongong, finding a Hindu community down here is impossible...not for lack of trying.

Everything exists in Sydney...even two Lord Shiva temples I can go to, which are 120kms away from my current location...but I cannot be bothered driving all that way just to have Darshan..."poor diddums" lol

..and now you understand my problem.

Basically, Josephine Bloggs is correct in the post she made.

Since I've past 50 I feel like a ship without destiny, do you mean something like that?
There are lots of havens but I'm not "motivated" to visit.

About the "physician, heal thyself" quote I know one that is the opposite, about a carpenter"s house having no chairs.

How about opening a Temple in your community?

btw You remind me of my big sis with who I was constantly arguing with, growing up, so I am giving you a big hug.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
but ever since I moved to Wollongong

My aunty used to live in Wollongong.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
My aunty used to live in Wollongong.

JB BIG hugs to you too, I'm bursting with love.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
JB BIG hugs to you too, I'm bursting with love.

I'm glad. Loving you back
Old 26-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Gods are not entering houses,unless you do something to bridge them.
Even then,propably you'll get the energetic signature of this god,or if you are highly trained,maybe a subordinate.

If you have a statue of a god inside your home,it doesn't mean that your house is protected.
You don't know what type of energy may hidding inside it.

For a person who's heavily involved with spirituality,energy work,or spirit contact,those things have to be taken seriously.
i don't. and don't care. bliss and silence trump superstition. im not sayin there isn't something to worshipping something such as a god of some sort. im simply saying that whatever the worship is personal to the person. or else everybody would have the same experience. we know that the only time that typically happens if its in a group that have all decided on jesus or whatever.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4