Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Experiencer

ab have you noticed the amount of people responding to what you post is reducing? thank you, I decline the invitation.
Old 22-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

White P; That's ok - I understand Christ - light the lamp He said, stand it out in the open, and allow any and all who pass by to use it freely...

You may not realise how all this plays out in the real world, but those who NEED to see this, will indeed be able to find it no problem - even if they don't realise they need it, still they will be led here by their own Soul.. Such is the nature of the Holy Ghost -ALWAYS present either known or unknown - find it, allow its guidance always, this is salvation - or remain in ignorance of it, deny it and of course, this would be "sin"...

Even you my friend - although you may not like the manner it is presented, your Soul knows this is legitimate truth and so even now, it is busy rearranging your understanding to suit and will keep picking apart your old truths as they are seen to be obsolete - inevitable.. There is no such thing as "coincidence" - you (anyone) are only reading this because you need or desire to see it - I just do as Im bid, shine the light that allows you to see truth - its up to you (all) what you decide to do with that gift..
Old 22-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Experiencer

ab originie-my soul knows that you are not legitimate-I believe I told you several days ago the reason I am backing away from your posts-your unwillingness to accept-nothing I can do about that.

I like I have said continue to disengage from reading what you post more and more everyday.........

the manner in which you present is how you chose to present-and it gave me keen insight to why I am backing away.

there is no need for you to continue attempting to get a reaction out of me-it is pointless really and srves no purpose.........

I think you know this as well-so good luck to you in whatever it is you are trying to accomplish with your posts in a Christianity forum-you might have better results if you moved out of the Christianity forum but that's up to you.

so I think we are done here.yeah definitely done.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
ab originie-my soul knows that you are not legitimate-I believe I told you several days ago the reason I am backing away from your posts-your unwillingness to accept-nothing I can do about that.

I like I have said continue to disengage from reading what you post more and more everyday.........

the manner in which you present is how you chose to present-and it gave me keen insight to why I am backing away.

there is no need for you to continue attempting to get a reaction out of me-it is pointless really and srves no purpose.........

I think you know this as well-so good luck to you in whatever it is you are trying to accomplish with your posts in a Christianity forum-you might have better results if you moved out of the Christianity forum but that's up to you.

so I think we are done here.yeah definitely done.

You are correct W.P.
Check out the Baile/ Eliab posts, ahiyah and linked to others. This carries over from the Near Death Forums.

This individual who generates multiple profiles has access to various computers, is earth and this world centric, neither Christian nor spiritual as they claim.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-08-2017, 09:15 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Morpheus; If you think I am the same poster as all those you mentioned then Im sorry my friend, but I have to tell you you are losing the plot !!! More than a little confused, and often showing signs of paranoia....!!!

Still - its ALWAYS been the same from you hasn't it..?...You simply CAN NOT REFUTE MY TRUTH so instead you ALWAYS resort to personal criticism and innuendo...

As my mate said to me - BLESSED am I when you persecute and hate so - just shows me clearly that my truth had indeed affected you deeply - job doen !! BLESSED am I but woe t you, He said - now you shall have no peace until you work all this out for your Self...

And NO my friend -you have NO CLUE thus far -which is precisely why you feel so threatened by all I say....KNOW THY SELF
Old 24-08-2017, 06:37 AM
Master
Very interesting thread, both in content and response. People who speak the truth will often get ignored because others are simply not ready to hear it - it's the bane of my very existence. lol

So we then get to create our own exclusive club of those who 'know'. This is how esoteric knowledge originated and becomes eternally perpetuated anyway. ;)
Old 24-08-2017, 06:51 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Very interesting thread, both in content and response. People who speak the truth will often get ignored because others are simply not ready to hear it - it's the bane of my very existence. lol

So we then get to create our own exclusive club of those who 'know'. This is how esoteric knowledge originated and becomes eternally perpetuated anyway. ;)

You're surely the same as Ab Orgine for what he learned is Hinduism. But here is Christianity. It's nothing coincidence. It's break a taboo accidentally or purposefully. Or be swayed by a wrong idea of long standing. Nothing can stand on the way of this religion. Are you understand Christianity ?
Old 24-08-2017, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You're surely the same as Ab Orgine for what he learned is Hinduism. But here is Christianity. It's nothing coincidence. It's break a taboo accidentally or purposefully. Or be swayed by a wrong idea of long standing. Nothing can stand on the way of this religion. Are you understand Christianity ?
So says a Buddhist in the Christian forum.
Old 24-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
So says a Buddhist in the Christian forum.

I'm a Christian. Just to inform you about that. But you're Hinduism follower. Jesus and God Jehovah are my mentors. So is Buddha Sakyamuni is also my mentor. They all transferred their dharma energy to me .

There's a Chinese proverb:

Deeply I sigh for the fallen flowers in vain, Vaguely I remember the swallows come again. Or means, no one can do anything about it.
Old 24-08-2017, 07:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I'm a Christian. Just to inform you about that. But you're Hinduism follower. Jesus and God Jehovah are my mentors. So is Buddha Sakyamuni is also my mentor. They all transferred their dharma energy to me .

There's a Chinese proverb:

Deeply I sigh for the fallen flowers in vain, Vaguely I remember the swallows come again. Or means, no one can do anything about it.
So you are a Buddhist and a Christian? oh...kay.

It's funny how you didn't get that whole reference to "Tell them I AM that I AM has sent you" the other day. *sigh*

For a Christian, you don't know the Bible much either, but at least I have a good excuse...I'm a Hindu.