Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
tragblack's profile lists her as a woman.
it's not really a post about the person above but since your in here il ask if you want someone to try for you. Can we?
Old 25-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Master
Lightworker

Hi just wanted to add a note ~ if what I said does not reasonate ..it's cool.... no harm intended .. Thanks for your time and patience is such a lovey quality.

:)
Old 26-09-2011, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Lightworker

Hi just wanted to add a note ~ if what I said does not reasonate ..it's cool.... no harm intended .. Thanks for your time and patience is such a lovey quality.

Some of it did though the things you said I highlighted purple describe my grandfather in ways nobody could guess normally as they were accurate
Old 26-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Lightworker

Thanks that would explain why the picture I saw as 2 men overlapping.
Being a stepdad...

He is around you know.

Do you have something of his ? or are aware of something...its small ..sort of shaped like a gernade or maybe a unusual shell/bone lthat is carved...whatever it is I can see an image of its shape but not object itself..

I ask this Question also as I see a hand holding something of this nature..
Its is precious to the person holding it...has lots of memories in it.

I don't see you questing answers anymore .. there is a feeling of reflection ..peaceful reflection.

IMO you have been through a mine field of sorts yourself this life...a while ago ...close to 10 yrs ago ..

You stand alone ( yet no -one is alone)..

I don't feel you need anything more said ..if this relates I pray it is in a wonderful way.

I smell that funny tobacco type smell again .. Then I see a hand in a image a mans hand on a small boys shoulder..no words said then ..back then ..( I feel they are felt now though)

All the Best

I see a person walking who really loves clouds..especially the sun light coming through .

Do you paint Light-worker?

Are you waying something up in your mind to do with work.? pro's and con's ?

I don't see anything around you ...it feels like you have no materialistic attachments ...Its like you appreciate creativity and beauty ..yet ..you like SPACE...personal space is highly important.

I feel you think better in absolute silence ...like you collect data ...mmm lol for a sec I thought you where a stockbroker or something.

PS. I don't know what the Torah is either....or why I put it in earlier post?

Safe traveling LW

OH Something about gone fishing come through my mind .. :)
Smiler you just raised the bar on this thread you are gifted a lot in this area.

My father and grandfather are dead and have been for along time. My grandfather was a chain smoker and smoked a pipe.

My 2 most treasured possessions of them and particularly my father is a WW2 pineapple hand grenade (with explosive removed) he kept from when he was a boy in darwin and gave to me and a carved bone handle skinning knife. I am amazed how you worked that out, nobody knows that.

Paint? in Photoshop I do

I prefer peace I do work with heaps of data I do it for work. I am always thinking about work of some kind weighing stuff up.

Congrats in a job well done you picked things nobody could have known. Some of my closest friends dont even know what you posted.

I smell a career in this for you. You got me in most areas exactly.

Ps: Torah is the Jewish bible thing The closest thing I am to Jewish is I dont eat pork!
Old 26-09-2011, 12:49 PM
midnightstar

I'm seeing blues and purples for LightworkerAU - do you have a dog? I can also see a collie dog round you (border collie type thing)

I'm probably way out with this so feel free to disregard it ...
Old 26-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Shining Star

I am seeing in beautydylan... a radiant aura of light blue and wonderful inner beauty which permeates the room, emanating from the heart centre and radiating every atom...
Old 27-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Master
Lightworker ..I felt the joy of God reading your reply ..and that is the GIFT .

I neary cried AGAIN ..I don't need a career .in that area... Its not important.. what is important is TRUSTING God ...LOVE ..heaing..faith ...and as humans touching hearts .

Wow God is So Wonderful ...I am always is awe of the magic of the presence of the love and light.

Thank you for sharing with me ..very very much .
Old 27-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Master
The acid test of a gift from God is when its for other people and not your own glorification. If you do things for God It will always usually be for anothers benefit.

Bless you, you have a good heart.
Old 27-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Master
Wishing you a wonderful life journey with lots of delightful surprises ..LW

..and a few AWwwwwwwwwww's thrown in ..

thank you and God bless
Old 27-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Jules

Just found this thread

Ok here goes, might be a bit rusty so Smiler .. if I'm wrong - apologies lol

Sensitive, kind, caring, uts others before self, can't say no, won't accept compliments easily (if at all) refuses to be a victim, has a profound inner strength, is a natural born counsellor and healer, can take life a little too seriously at times, over thinks and analyzes, seeing mushrooms .. not sure what' that's about! lol .. likes to sing but hasn't done for while, feeling a little opressed recently and shut off, enjoys being out in nature, has an affinity with trees, is drawn to the colour yellow, number 31 important? likes shoes!!