Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-12-2010, 06:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Well I haven't responded in a while. So here it goes.

When someone says Jesus is God or God was Jesus, this shouldn't be seen as God the Father/Mother. Jesus being the Son of God means that he and God shared the same divinity. So do we all in self-realization until we conquer sin (separation).

I confirm and agree to DivineLove and psycholice that God our Father dwells in the transcendent realm beyond all Creation as the Individual Creator and Sole Existence/Reality.

But God is so inconceivable and impossible to understand that God is also the Immanent Mother within Creation, the Vibration, the Power behind all manifestation. The Holy Spirit was actually spoken as "Her" by many early Church Fathers. Many scholars believe that when Jesus referred to Holy Ghost he referred to Shekinah (feminine aspect) because Holy Spirit is spoken of in the OT as Shekinah. And he possibly said "Her". The mere fact that Holy Spirit means Comforter is also equivalent to a Mother.

And the offspring or result of Father and Mother would be Son. Just as a Father through his Wife gives his child or son the same genes, the same everything, then God the Father passes on "godhood" or the "divinity" to his Son. The Father is born into manifestation through the Son. Thus the Wicca belief that the Mother Goddess's Husband becomes Her Son. Thus the Virgin Mary story that the Father sends her, the Holy Ghost impregnates her, and she births the Son are all intertwined.

That is why Christ is called The Only Begotten Son of God. It is the sole reflection of the Father, The sole manifestation. The Father can only manifest as a reflection/image in the physical world. Thus Jesus was God to the earth because he was a manifestation of the Father.

Jesus is only one individual. But Christ is the universal consciousness that can dwell in all individuals. Jesus as Christ was omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent. The same as God is, and Jesus was Love as God is. So why is it backwards to say Jesus is God?

To deny Jesus as God/Christ is to deny the soul as God/Christ in it's true nature. Thus you are denying and condemning the Holy Ghost. The unforgivable sin Jesus talked about. Because it is to condemn self. Not that sins are unforgivable, but because it can only be forgiven by your self! God has already forgiven you for all sins, but only can you forgive yourself for condemnation for Self.

Amilius.

I am going by 2 points of reference.
The bible, and Jesus's teachings, in Mr. Padgett's books.

In both of these books, Jesus is making reference to his Father.

If he was God, who could he possibly be referring to as the Father?

Nowhere, in the bible, does Jesus teach that he is God.

Nowhere in Jesus's teachings, through Mr. Padgett book, does he make claims to being God.
In this book, as you well know, because you claim to have read it, he makes it a point to abolish this false belief altogether.

God is God alone. There is no other Being, like God. This is what Jesus teaches.
Old 18-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
I appreciate your response.

I may do more reading at another time.

Absolutely. Take your time.
Either way, I am glad to make your acquaintance.
Old 18-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Master
Hi DivineLove, I wasn't going to come back to this thread but you are starting to talk or make more since than you did in the beginning of your thread, I thought you sounded a bit dogmatic, Yea that is true this man supposedly called Jesus was not God but he declared the father, he reflected the Father. Like a diamond with its many facets, each one reflecting the light so beautifully, but also in the end the diamond itself is light, as you and I also are light.
Old 18-12-2010, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
The only relationship I have, is with God.

how do you know it's god and not just a projection of your own consciousness that you are relating to?

Old 18-12-2010, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
how do you know it's god and not just a projection of your own consciousness that you are relating to?

Yea this true, to have a relationship with God is really having a relationship with our SELF or our true SELF but by putting God separate from our SELF and saying that we are having a relationship is duality, you are separating what IS, to what isn't. You have become the anti-Christ again but of course if you are still in the mind or ego, then yes, you will believe you are having a separate relationship with this God.
Old 18-12-2010, 06:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi DivineLove, I wasn't going to come back to this thread but you are starting to talk or make more since than you did in the beginning of your thread, I thought you sounded a bit dogmatic, Yea that is true this man supposedly called Jesus was not God but he declared the father, he reflected the Father. Like a diamond with its many facets, each one reflecting the light so beautifully, but also in the end the diamond itself is light, as you and I also are light.

Psychoslice, you're always welcome to share your thoughts, impressions, feelings.

We will not always agree, but that does not mean that we cannot harmonize.

I like your use of the word, reflect. Jesus definitely reflected all the Goodness of Our Holy Father. He also reflected His Divine Essence. I think much more so, than any other human being.
And through his teachings, we were shown how we can be closer to God. Close the way that Jesus was close. Referring to God, as the Father.
This is very personal.
This is not like the Old Testament, where God was perceived as vengeful and angry.

Can I ask you something, and please be completely honest?

If you have no beliefs, if you are immersed in pure awareness, why do you post on a Christian channel?

It is like me, when I was deep into the Eastern stuff, I stayed far away from religion. I never felt they mixed very well.

Is it that you enjoy interacting with new people, getting to know people?
Or are you seeking something, which your current practice is not fully satisfying?

Honestly, tell me what you think?

Because, with me, and the Eastern stuff, as I do not practice that anymore, I would not go to the Buddhist channel or the Taoist channel, and start posting there, as I know my beliefs and theirs are not going to mix very well.
Old 18-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid

Hybrid, may I inquire, are you a Christian?

Psychoslice, revealed yesterday, that he has no beliefs, at least not any religious ones.
Old 18-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
Psychoslice, you're always welcome to share your thoughts, impressions, feelings.

We will not always agree, but that does not mean that we cannot harmonize.

I like your use of the word, reflect. Jesus definitely reflected all the Goodness of Our Holy Father. He also reflected His Divine Essence. I think much more so, than any other human being.
And through his teachings, we were shown how we can be closer to God. Close the way that Jesus was close. Referring to God, as the Father.
This is very personal.
This is not like the Old Testament, where God was perceived as vengeful and angry.

Can I ask you something, and please be completely honest?

If you have no beliefs, if you are immersed in pure awareness, why do you post on a Christian channel?

It is like me, when I was deep into the Eastern stuff, I stayed far away from religion. I never felt they mixed very well.

Is it that you enjoy interacting with new people, getting to know people?
Or are you seeking something, which your current practice is not fully satisfying?

Honestly, tell me what you think?

Because, with me, and the Eastern stuff, as I do not practice that anymore, I would not go to the Buddhist channel or the Taoist channel, and start posting there, as I know my beliefs and theirs are not going to mix very well.
Hi, well as I said I don't believe in beliefs, but with that said i do see in all beliefs some truth, or what is good as a pointer. Like the story of Jesus, I don't know if this Jesus ever existed or not, it doesn't even matter, its just the story or what the story points too that has any relevance at all to what IS. So I come here to share this relevance to what IS, to those who maybe confused by religion, or I may knock Jesus down to our size, after all he has nothing that no other has, he was just a so called Enlightened being. But because of many years of having him up on a pedestal, so many believe that they can never get there, when in fact they are already there, its just their mind or ego that is keeping them from this Realization. Its all pretty simple and this is what I like to share, to let all know that you are already there, anything else is just another lie by the ego.
Old 18-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Master
DivineLove,

I resonate with some of what you are saying, but dont consider myself to be a Christian.

Im interested in how you see God, the Father. Do you see God as separate from Creation and Life? As some kind of 'figure'?
Old 18-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
Dynamist, I like your point of view.
And always welcome your comments.

I find it somewhat contradictory, that those who do not believe in God or a soul, come and write on a Christian channel/thread.

We have many people, with different points of views, but where we align, the common ground between all Christians, is the belief in God, the soulful prayers made to the Father, which are answered, by the Holy Spirit, in the form of His Divine Love, the Father's Love.

We may have different opinions on a few things, but most Christians, understand that in-dwelling within them, is a soul.
And through that soul, we may commune with God. As best illustrated by Jesus. Where he teaches the rest of humanity, how we too can achieve Christ, to have our souls filled with God's Divine Substance, a new soul is born, a Divine Soul.

When I spent a decade in the Eastern practices, I just did not understand anything about who or what God is. I did not know that Christians were exercising their soul capacity, to reach out and receive Love from the Father. That was very unclear to me. And I too thought it was more belief, and dogma.
I did not "buy" into it.

The great change for me, came when I came across these teachings. These channeled teachings, by Jesus and the Celestials.

Many people point out, that none of the material is verifiable.
This is true, until you actually start praying for God's Divine Love.
Then something tangible happens.
When you receive God's Love, Christianity begins to encompass more than Faith, and moves well into Practice.
God's Divine Love is not a belief, it is literally His Love, poured into our souls, through His Holy Spirit.
Until a soul experiences this, other practices, will seem spiritual. Will seem significant.
God has created our souls, in this way, so that when we come to find His Divine Love, everything else will pale by comparison.
Christians, who commune with the Father, know exactly what I am referring to.
It is a living part of their lives. A living practice.

The atheist, will not have any knowledge of this Great Love, and when one is unaware, they naturally have great doubts about the existence of God. The soul also, remains a mystery. Because to the atheist, up till that point, the soul faculties are not at all exercised. A relationship with God has not as of yet, been formed.

They conclude, that there must not be a God. None that they are aware of.
And as for the soul.
Who can see that?
And yet, every Christian knows, that the soul definitely exists within them, and is the deepest part of them, through which we commune with God.

I have spent a great deal of time, with many practices. I've read many books.

Christianity is most advanced, and clearly illustrated path to God. It reaps the Greatest Spiritual Rewards. Eternal Life, God's Very Substance, His Divine Substance inflowing and forever a part of your soul.
There is no other practice, that comes close to God's Divine Love.
Taught by the most advanced soul, to have ever existed, Jesus of Nazareth.

No one understands God, the way that Jesus does. It showed in his teachings 2000 years ago. It shows present day, in the channeled teachings that I have found. Same author. Same teachings. Still pointing to the Great Love of Our Holy Father.
Beliefs are beliefs. Nobody knows who Jesus was and what he did, it's just beliefs based upon books. In this huge universe I'm not going to believe in a ''Holy Father'' from the Middle East on this tiny planet. Theist, atheist, or agnostic...everyone can love another. You sound elitist.
Praying to God and getting an experience is not proof, as we focus our mind on our pre-conditioned beliefs in order to activate the desired result. Just as people experience angels, Krishnas, etc. People experience and feel what they want to believe in, if the desire is strong enough. It's as simple as asking yourself faithfully to dream about a certain thing. It's the power of the mind.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 18-12-2010 at 11:12 AM.