Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Master

I sense it is a water dragon, but appears to be a shield dragon, small in size, blue, but a water dragon as that is her skill. Typically all shield dragons not their normal color are not shield dragons, me and about five or six others out of the entire realm are an exception, and I really don't count as an exception as I am mostly green with a touch of blue. The others are far more radical differences.
Paint ball could be fun, any game could be. Try playing Tag, their version they love that one. :P

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 20-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Guide

o-o please explain what a shield dragon is and what they do (you confused me) and such o-o and by small do you mean like more or less human size? or smaller?

and okie I'll try playing tag with my new friend and water dragon :) sooo is the one in my sea dragon figurine and water dragon the same one or different?
Old 20-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Occultist

Dear shadedragon:
I didnt say fake at all. My personal opinions of you believing you talk and walk with Dragons is no more ludicrous then a person saying they walk and talk to Jesus or Santa I am just saying dont have the lines of fantasy and reality blurred.
Also because this is faith based I would be careful of who you tell in the outside world.
Life is so awesome your first Kiss and first Date watching your child be born.
Feeling fresh cut grass in spring time under your toes. Watching Puppies and Kittens play. your 1st Car and first breakup and Bacon!!
Dont fall into yourself and your "Dragon realm" to much before exploring the beauty that is around you.

Old 20-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Master

Shield dragon from the realm I am from-" a dragon who's greatest skill is turning itself into a shield, often has personality characteristics to protect and nurture others. These dragons aren't your silient but deadly type, but the ones who be there for all. They have been around for an estimated 20,000 years as non eternal living creatures, when the first among the eternal appeared about 10 thousand years ago, they did not make a full apeearance until about six thousand years ago. These creature grow slowly bc of their youth compared to the other dragon species, as deemed would happen in a charter created about 200 thousand years ago. "
:P I did not even know of this charter :) well I guess the one defining it for you was informing all of us. (I didn't define it, a voice did)
But that definition is correct. Our instincts are to protect. And we do transform into energy shields, much stronger then your standard energy shield.
Mall meaning that me, there age of about 32 here age 17, am about the size of a basketball in dragon form, and when I reach two hundred will he about the size of a large overstuffed pillow.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 20-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
oh shade dragon I wanna know o-o what kinda games do dragons play? So I can play with them... as long as I dun get seriously injured... :) only game I come up with is paintball games where everyone wears white and we have paintball guns and we shoot eachother with them and make pretty pictures on teh white walls hehehe...

oh and you said one of my guides was a dragon o-o is it sea dragon or black dragon or some other dragon I've never seen before?

I will buy a Dragon paint ball painting just make sure to send a inclosed photo of you and your Dragon.. <3
Old 20-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Guide

cool then I can use him as a pillow! muahahaha~ joking of course :P but will do when he not paying attention hehehe... just to hear him breathe!

so is water and sea dragon the same or different? I know they'd be a different type of water dragon but just currious :)
Old 20-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Dear shadedragon:
I didnt say fake at all. My personal opinions of you believing you talk and walk with Dragons is no more ludicrous then a person saying they walk and talk to Jesus or Santa I am just saying dont have the lines of fantasy and reality blurred.
Also because this is faith based I would be careful of who you tell in the outside world.
Life is so awesome your first Kiss and first Date watching your child be born.
Feeling fresh cut grass in spring time under your toes. Watching Puppies and Kittens play. your 1st Car and first breakup and Bacon!!
Dont fall into yourself and your "Dragon realm" to much before exploring the beauty that is around you.

Pretty picture
Here and there is great beauty, I wish to share it with others. We don't call it the dragon realm. I call it "Nirunza" meaning "home". Faith based? When I have traveled and seen what I have seen, when I have had such great joys and memories both here and there, I no longer call it faith. When others share your experience, and have such wonderful times as well, when they match up so gracefully, tis real. But where do you draw your line. If I meet a creature, if I can go and verify, trace their energy and prove them real not just to me but to others as well, then they are real, for all thoughts are based on reality, sometimes purr most radical come from other realms, our expereinces in the astral, they come from somewhere.
I came here as a lightworker, and desire to change the world for the better. But I also wish to share my home and space with others I care for.

Old 20-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Guide

hmmm... I think I'm getting better with the astral projection until well I started feeling movement on my bed. two beings I think and the walked from the foot of my bed to the top and one pushed my shoulders down and the other went at the top of my head and then everything went white o-o idk what that was :x wasn't scary though :P just wierd...

hmmm the rate I'm going u'll prolly have to pull me out lol the whole thing about getting out of your body still confuzes me hehehe...
Old 20-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Master

No one should stop you, especially with that kind of force. Use the inner light technique, send them away, and use a shield to ward them off until you are out. Try warping as well, get away from them. Let me know when you try again, I will come and help you out.

Old 20-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
A long time ago I would've sliced and diced.. but I've changed much since then, this whole summer I've had to become someone so very different.

shadedragon... I'm curious about how long a long time ago is for someone so young in the body.

Which brings up another question... How long have you known you are a dragon or did you always know? And if you had a point of recognizing yourself this way, how did it come about... if you don't mind the questions and if you don't feel to answer, that's fine too.

Xan