Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 12-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"Discuss any changes that might have occurred in your life after your experience:....Moderate changes in my life....I am more aware that my and our true home is in the spiritual world, not here...."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/marc_m_nde.htm

----------------------------------------------

"Is there anything else that you would like to add about your experience?....I am happy to share it.
Fear of death is the root problem of people
while there is nothing to fear from.
Also, many people are searching truth about it. It is a question whether is there life after death? It is not a question anymore for us with NDE."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/valeria_m_nde.htm

i agree, i have had three ndes. there is sooooo much involved in the experience. sooooo much.
kk
Old 13-11-2014, 07:45 AM
Master
My perspective is that the survival instinct of this limited organic situation in time and space, is the root of ego, and the cause of many violent situations that we read of, and observe, in the world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Self experience is the only truth any of us have had. We try to share our personal wisdom with others just to assist them to have no fear about death.

For too long religions have tried to scare us with unreal and untruthful spiritual stories, and human experience is now demonstrating to these evil hierarchical stances how untruthful they have all been.

so true so true. part of my first nde included the need to no longer follow the faith of my family. it is like they are trapped in the lies, not the truth.

kk
Old 13-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
...Say's you've been on the forums since 2013? 39 posts?

hahahaha i do not see how this is relevant. i just joined this month. hahaha
it does not diminish what i have to say. to dismiss a fresh voice is not the truth.

kk
Old 15-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Master
Me:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
hahahaha i do not see how this is relevant. i just joined this month. hahaha
it does not diminish what i have to say. to dismiss a fresh voice is not the truth.

kk
"kkfer", that was stated to wmsr. You're identifying with him now?

ha ha ha, interesting Ecth.

Good times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmsm
Self experience is the only truth any of us have had. We try to share our personal wisdom with others just to assist them to have no fear about death.

For too long religions have tried to scare us with unreal and untruthful spiritual stories, and human experience is now demonstrating to these evil hierarchical stances how untruthful they have all been.

Yep, sounds bout right.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Master
"In the garden to the right were two people: one wore a white tunic and had bare feet. It was JESUS CHRIST and besides him was my brother who had died of a car accident when I was eight years old. When I reached them, my brother asked me: What are you doing here? And Jesus told me: GO BACK. it is not your time."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/lariza_gwt_possible_nde.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have your religious beliefs/spiritual practices changed specifically as a result of your experience?
YesI have more faith than before."

Old 15-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Master

w

morph
Another post exampling a simplistic misinterpretation of "Religion", from someone who does not want to face the Truth.

morph
Another post exampling a simplistic misinterpretation of "Religion", from someone who does not want to face the Truth.

w
What truth are you referring to...your own or humanity as a realistic review?

morph

kk
this is where i do not see the relevance you were having a discussion about truth and then it suddenly stopped with something irrelevant.

kk good times
Old 20-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Suspended

The truth is that there is the real spirit after physical death, our healing.

We always have been a light spirit and fell into organic life formation.

Therefore in light are light beings. They exist inside of a huge main body of spirit. This body fell which formed our light DNA spirit selves who cause our spirit manifestation.

In origin this body being 2 different but equal bodies flowed into Earth's Nature at the ground level.

As they came out of the light the pressure of the atmosphere caused their light body to build up a manifested spirit presence, which it can still achieve today as a non organic spirit light being.

The sound in the atmosphere caused the light sound inside of the spirit to manifest into organic life. When organic life was completed the light spirit was cut off from its own formed life. This is why each human life has a separate and higher light self that is a continued flow into the life.

This light body as a sound keeps the life alive, as it communicates via light to our organic light sound. When this body of light is changed/healed it releases itself from being bound to organic life.

Therefore the NDE experience has demonstrated that human beings near death have witnessed both circumstances of being incarnate, leaving incarnation and also returning because of this existence.

Human beings who have been assisted when attacked, assisted us to know that we are cared for and loved by these light spirits and these forms of manifestations allowed other humans the comfort of knowing that our true selves are in the light. Death is only the circumstance where our light self has been healed from its fallen state.
Old 20-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Master

hmmm yet what i know from my NDE is that there is no fallen. there is no need for healing when there is no illness.

i saw the whole of the plan and there is no dividing into parts because we are partners. there is purpose to both existences.

all is well
kk
Old 21-11-2014, 12:34 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
hmmm yet what i know from my NDE is that there is no fallen. there is no need for healing when there is no illness.

i saw the whole of the plan and there is no dividing into parts because we are partners. there is purpose to both existences.

all is well
kk

The term fallen is a simple conscious self expression that related that light sound fell.

Because light sound fell inside of its own body mass, a circle was created inside of it. O is a formed sound body. Light sound then began to fall inside of it.

Therefore space is a held body of light sound that emptied out its own body, leaving a emptied shell condition. This is why we placate that space is dark light, the lowest level of light itself.

Earth is the hole. Earth was the last O sound body formed falling into itself. Therefore when Earth sound light converted into a burning form of light, the higher light body we called God formed a light plasma spirit body around Planet Earth. Even today you can see this body in the magnetosphere.

This was called by our own human language expression an angel, or a fallen angel, who fell through the hole from the above light mass.

This is why Planet Earth and its own atmosphere is in direct contact with origin light mass.

Our light spirits walked out of the light mass into life manifestation. Pressure in the atmosphere caused the light spirit body to be held, and its own light spirit kept walking into itself, building up the body mass to form an organic life.

When the mass loss of light spirit finished, it caused a separation from its own higher self. This is why all human beings have a higher light self, not incarnated but who is attached to the life on the other side of light...our true selves.

Light sound therefore fell, and light sound returning in the space body situation demonstrates it heals as it becomes cooler, gaining the returning spirit body around Earth. As it cools, the sound changes. This allows the higher light sound to also change.

This condition allows our incarnated self to finally gain release from life when the light spirit sound changes, no longer supporting organic life.

Therefore by spiritual review our light self is healed from its incarnated attachment. Therefore death is in fact only a healing and nothing to be feared.