Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Time

Quote:
Lol, so you're an expert on UFO's now?

Never claimed to be, and no one can be an "expert" n things that my not exist. But ive seen enough meso american art to understand a few things about it (through university style high school art class), history (great history teachers), and my own interest (still not an expert but , ive seen enough).

Many, MANY civs have extremely morphed figures in their art, and also by body mutilation/myunipulation. Its fair to assume this was due to more time (because of us recording hunts (cave paintings)), to fertility gods. Gobleki tepe has extremely stylized figures in its temples, but they are noticably human. But what is shown as a "man in a rocket" is a misconception. You arent looking at it from that cultures perspective.

Not to say UFOs dont exsist, or some havnt been recorded in art ( i stated a few were odd,) just that NONE explain the "they made us/ancient astronaut" hypothesis. And thats a fact.

Your name says your in australia. IF your near sydney (not asking you to tell me), they have a VERY nice museum there. See if they have an anthroologist, or een better, a meso american exhibit, and ask the expert there. Maybe a university prof. in you rlocal university (especially if they are specialized in meso american culture). They can tell you withinnn 95% of what it was, but they will tell you 100% what it isnt.

[quote]What is your definition of ancient? What time period are we talking here?[/quote[

Anything pre 1000CE probably in my definition, but I think the "proper" one is pre iron age.

Quote:
I've heard/read that this was debunked. Some how they can tell when a skull has been wrapped to lengthen it and these skulls didn't have those signs. But I can't provide any links since I can't remember where I read it or heard it. So you can toss out my comment if you wish. And of course you can find scientists that can argue both ends of a stick.

Once again, its the exact same way women bind their feet. They did it from birth, to a certain age (why their depicted with huge tall "hats") King tut had an elongated skull, and he was a human, and a very frail one at that. A babies skull wen it sborn is almsot 100% cartlage. And the lates arent fused. This is to allow the brain to grow, and the cranium to allow it. You pretty much just mould the head that way over time.

Even at that, it still hapeneed naturally due to the plates not fusing properly, l

". Also, Akhenaten had an egg-shaped head which might have been the result of problems of skull bones fusing at an early age.""

- from http://www.sciencebuzz.org/blog/dude...ender-bending-

Its a birth defect. How do we know? Dna testing of those skulls show they are 100% human. Look it up.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:23 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Never claimed to be, and no one can be an "expert" n things that my not exist. But ive seen enough meso american art to understand a few things about it (through university style high school art class), history (great history teachers), and my own interest (still not an expert but , ive seen enough).

Many, MANY civs have extremely morphed figures in their art, and also by body mutilation/myunipulation. Its fair to assume this was due to more time (because of us recording hunts (cave paintings)), to fertility gods. Gobleki tepe has extremely stylized figures in its temples, but they are noticably human. But what is shown as a "man in a rocket" is a misconception. You arent looking at it from that cultures perspective.

Not to say UFOs dont exsist, or some havnt been recorded in art ( i stated a few were odd,) just that NONE explain the "they made us/ancient astronaut" hypothesis. And thats a fact.

Your name says your in australia. IF your near sydney (not asking you to tell me), they have a VERY nice museum there. See if they have an anthroologist, or een better, a meso american exhibit, and ask the expert there. Maybe a university prof. in you rlocal university (especially if they are specialized in meso american culture). They can tell you withinnn 95% of what it was, but they will tell you 100% what it isnt.

Yes, this is what I meant when I was saying that you were coming from pre-conceived notions taught by modern society. I appreciate that you are bringing some actual learning and a bit of a more 'advanced' knowledge to this subject, but it ain't cuttin' it lol. Not from the model I am using anyways.

[quote=Time]
Quote:
What is your definition of ancient? What time period are we talking here?[/quote[

Anything pre 1000CE probably in my definition, but I think the "proper" one is pre iron age.

What does CE mean?

Quote:
Once again, its the exact same way women bind their feet. They did it from birth, to a certain age (why their depicted with huge tall "hats") King tut had an elongated skull, and he was a human, and a very frail one at that. A babies skull wen it sborn is almsot 100% cartlage. And the lates arent fused. This is to allow the brain to grow, and the cranium to allow it. You pretty much just mould the head that way over time.

Even at that, it still hapeneed naturally due to the plates not fusing properly, l

". Also, Akhenaten had an egg-shaped head which might have been the result of problems of skull bones fusing at an early age.""

- from http://www.sciencebuzz.org/blog/dude...ender-bending-

Its a birth defect. How do we know? Dna testing of those skulls show they are 100% human. Look it up.

In the link you gave me it says; "Despite his female appearance, Akhenaten was a prodigious reproducer. His chief wife was Nefertiti, who is often depicted in Egyptian art. All total, Akhenaten was known to have fathered six daughters and may have also been the father of Tutankhamun."

Those pictures I put up before, the two adults with the children, and the 'sun' above them. Was Akhenaten and Nefertiti. Now, why are their body shapes that way? And why are their children's body shapes that way?

They suggest that Tutankhamen may have been their son, also. Which is even more intriguing because why did he also have a bulbous head. Sure, you could say family traditions or customs, but it also opens up other lines of thought and conclusion.

I found these sites, too;

Disregarding the horned skull (!!!), which was mysteriously 'stolen'? from the museum.. lol.. it implies that the elongated skulls were in fact, not necessarily human.

http://www.cultcase.com/2008/08/five...e-they-be.html

"These odd elongated skulls originate from Peru. They were excavated in Nazca - close to the mysterious Nazca lines. As with the horned skull race, skeletal remains reveal that this race was extremely tall - up to nine feet in height. Similar skulls have been excavated in Mexico and are on display in museums. Some of the elongated skulls showed evidence of ancient brain surgery, suggesting an advanced knowledge and understanding of biology. Suggestions that the skulls were altered by a process of binding the skull in infancy, when the cranial bones are soft, encouraging them to grow into an un-natural shape, have been rejected.

Nevertheless, skull binding cannot increase the internal capacity of the cranial void - and evidence points to the fact that in the case of the Peruvian and Mexican skulls, the cranial void is significantly larger than in a normal skull. It is intriguing also to consider the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten and his family - who were depicted in hieroglyphics as having a large misshapen skull."

Found this,

http://t-incognita.blogspot.com/2009...ed-skulls.html

I haven't found anything on the internet that actually say that they had 100% human DNA. In fact, most of them say that either no DNA testing has been done on the skulls, or that the research hasn't been released. I even watched a youtube video in which they were doing the DNA tests on the skulls, which they haven't provided us the results as of yet. They said they were writing a book, so they will probably provide the answers of the research in there.

More weird skulls.. http://www.aquiziam.com/weird-skull.html
Old 01-10-2011, 05:02 AM
Master
[quote=Enlightener]Yes, this is what I meant when I was saying that you were coming from pre-conceived notions taught by modern society. I appreciate that you are bringing some actual learning and a bit of a more 'advanced' knowledge to this subject, but it ain't cuttin' it lol. Not from the model I am using anyways.

Quote:

What does CE mean?

In the link you gave me it says; "Despite his female appearance, Akhenaten was a prodigious reproducer. His chief wife was Nefertiti, who is often depicted in Egyptian art. All total, Akhenaten was known to have fathered six daughters and may have also been the father of Tutankhamun."

Those pictures I put up before, the two adults with the children, and the 'sun' above them. Was Akhenaten and Nefertiti. Now, why are their body shapes that way? And why are their children's body shapes that way?

They suggest that Tutankhamen may have been their son, also. Which is even more intriguing because why did he also have a bulbous head. Sure, you could say family traditions or customs, but it also opens up other lines of thought and conclusion.

I found these sites, too;

Disregarding the horned skull (!!!), which was mysteriously 'stolen'? from the museum.. lol.. it implies that the elongated skulls were in fact, not necessarily human.

http://www.cultcase.com/2008/08/five-mysterious-skulls-dare-they-be.html

"These odd elongated skulls originate from Peru. They were excavated in Nazca - close to the mysterious Nazca lines. As with the horned skull race, skeletal remains reveal that this race was extremely tall - up to nine feet in height. Similar skulls have been excavated in Mexico and are on display in museums. Some of the elongated skulls showed evidence of ancient brain surgery, suggesting an advanced knowledge and understanding of biology. Suggestions that the skulls were altered by a process of binding the skull in infancy, when the cranial bones are soft, encouraging them to grow into an un-natural shape, have been rejected.

Nevertheless, skull binding cannot increase the internal capacity of the cranial void - and evidence points to the fact that in the case of the Peruvian and Mexican skulls, the cranial void is significantly larger than in a normal skull. It is intriguing also to consider the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten and his family - who were depicted in hieroglyphics as having a large misshapen skull."

Found this,

http://t-incognita.blogspot.com/2009/03/mystery-of-elongated-skulls.html

I haven't found anything on the internet that actually say that they had 100% human DNA. In fact, most of them say that either no DNA testing has been done on the skulls, or that the research hasn't been released. I even watched a youtube video in which they were doing the DNA tests on the skulls, which they haven't provided us the results as of yet. They said they were writing a book, so they will probably provide the answers of the research in there.

More weird skulls.. http://www.aquiziam.com/weird-skull.html

I think perhaps you have very little grounding in ancient culture because the 'preconcieved' as you call it is actually derived from the most extensive research, but instead you give credibility to the very wildest of speculation.

I find it really amusing when internet people come across as well versed but have no credentials and mock the people who have devoted a lifetime of study and work.

This was pasted from the caption under the first photo I clicked on:

"WEIRD ANDOVER VAMPIRE SKULL
Is this weird and vertically elongated Skull the one from Andover? Real or Hoax - We're not sure but it's a fantastic picture."

I mean... pfffft...
Old 01-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

I think perhaps you have very little grounding in ancient culture because the 'preconcieved' as you call it is actually derived from the most extensive research, but instead you give credibility to the very wildest of speculation.

I find it really amusing when internet people come across as well versed but have no credentials and mock the people who have devoted a lifetime of study and work.

This was pasted from the caption under the first photo I clicked on:

"WEIRD ANDOVER VAMPIRE SKULL
Is this weird and vertically elongated Skull the one from Andover? Real or Hoax - We're not sure but it's a fantastic picture."

I mean... pfffft...

What is your point?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
What is your point?

He means youll believe in the most unbelieveable thing, but scoff at someone when they give youy actual, proper information,.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Yeah, that's pretty much what it was saying in the links I gave.

If you're up for conspiracy theories, I think that the head wrapping thing was injected into the mainstream media in order to try and debunk the true nature of these skulls.. but that's me lol
They're not ET...

You call that proof..?
Funny shaped skulls doesn't prove the ancient astronaught hypothosis.

They are not the result of 'head binding'.

The statues are dramatised.

The paintings are pure imagination.

Those skulls came from (human)beings 12-15ft tall...

Earths atmosphere was different before THE FLOOD nearly 5000yrs ago. There was 50% more Oxygen(giant fauna) and more Carbon(giant flora), air pressure was higher(barometrics) and x-ray/uv were less on the face of The Earth(less radiation destroying/mutating dna).

The ancient astronaught conspiracy theory is a lie in my opinion.
Predominantly to facilitate the 'Blue Blood' mythos.... That 'royals' are somehow special and have divine right to rule.

*the elongate skulls have twice the volume capacity of a normal modern human, thats not possible with 'binding'.
The reason binding is done in modern times and was by some in ancient times, is to imitate those beings that originally had 'cone heads'
- The Giants.

This all ties into, evolution being a lie, and what The Bible, has to say...
Old 08-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Master
5000 Years ago, i.e. 3000 BC, modern humans were building Stonehenge and the Pyramids. The Celts were spreading across Europe and beyond and founding communities. The flora and fauna were as is today, the atmosphere was maybe cleaner but the gas-mix was as is today. The "Great Flood" as you call it, was the end of the last Ice Age - date indication, the North Sea and Irish Sea plains flooded around 6000 BC when sea levels rose as a result of the ice sheet melting.
The bible as such [O.T.] depicts the wanderings of a tribe in the middle-east and the date line is riddled with inconsistencies. The N.T. is a collection of "re-remembrances" written a few centuries after the event as a political document to bolster up the Roman Empire. It was edited many times over, abridged, expanded, re-translated a few times to fit the dogma of the Catholic church. In short, the bible is largely fictional.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
5000 Years ago, i.e. 3000 BC, modern humans were building Stonehenge and the Pyramids. The Celts were spreading across Europe and beyond and founding communities. The flora and fauna were as is today, the atmosphere was maybe cleaner but the gas-mix was as is today. The "Great Flood" as you call it, was the end of the last Ice Age - date indication, the North Sea and Irish Sea plains flooded around 6000 BC when sea levels rose as a result of the ice sheet melting.
The bible as such [O.T.] depicts the wanderings of a tribe in the middle-east and the date line is riddled with inconsistencies. The N.T. is a collection of "re-remembrances" written a few centuries after the event as a political document to bolster up the Roman Empire. It was edited many times over, abridged, expanded, re-translated a few times to fit the dogma of the Catholic church. In short, the bible is largely fictional.
you base your assumptions on assumptions...
You're spouting mainstream **!

Believe what you want...
Old 08-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Master
" mainstream **!" or as it is normally called "the facts" !
Old 08-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
" mainstream **!" or as it is normally called "the facts" !
Obviously it's going to be impossible to communicate with you for me, untill you realise the error of your ways...

Have you taken the time to study what I have said..?
Or are you just projecting programming ???