Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwater
What is the best thing about Tealily's life right now:

Six of swords, 10 Swords, World

You are in a place where you are not stressed out and you feel confident about yourself and your abilities.
Feedback for movingwater

I'm actually very stressed out and exhausted (10 of Swords?), however am slowly transitioning (6 of Swords?). I'm on the home stretch of my degree, which is amazing - it's the final piece of my entry-level professional accreditation (World?) :)

General reading for movingwater
This is interesting.

8 of Pent rev shows de-commitment to something... 6 of Wands rev shows a strategic retreat in the face of loss. 10 of Swords rev shows an ending (but very closely followed by a new beginning), and 9 of Wands rev indicates moving on, giving up with this fight, it's too much effort etc.

Does this resonate with you?

Next reading for tealily

Um. Am I safely avoiding burnout at this time? (I'm pushing pretty hard)
Old 24-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you!

Yes, it does resonate. I am trying to "train" my mind to stay positive. I gave up over thinking things, it's a hollow victory. Oh boy..ten of swords, six of swords, eh..can you tell I'm not a pro yet. I'm trying to go with intuition. Good for you with your accomplishment! Visualize all that you want to be and it will happen.
Old 24-08-2016, 04:40 PM
55Degrees

I'm baaaaaack

Reading for tealily

Um. Am I safely avoiding burnout at this time? (I'm pushing pretty hard)

Cat's Eye Tarot

VII Chariot, XII The Star, Knight of Wands

You actually seem to have a firm control of the reins where you're stress is concerned. You know what you need to focus on and you recognise the things that could throw you off course and you're successfully keeping them in check (Chariot). The Star seems to verify this, that you are allowing yourself space to look after yourself. Taking time to check in with yourself and your stress levels and taking the necessary steps to renew your energy reserves.
The Knight of Wands is the guy with the confident attitude and the one who doesn't like being tied down with commitment, so I'm sensing here that structured study periods, time management planners are off the menu. You seem as if you are doing your study when the energy is there, and getting quite a lot done. Not setting yourself a set time, length or subject appears to be something that allows you to remain less stressed but achieving what needs to be done.

Hope that's OK, it's been a while since I've read for anyone but myself.

Next reading for Pisces
A message I need to know for the rest of this week.
Old 24-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Experiencer
Originally posted by Tealily
Quote:
Q: What things can faithy work on to help them life in "the now"? (great question btw, very pro-active)

* Dondorf Lenormand (which I read as oracle cards

Snake - Moon - Tower (+Key)

So these cards are suggesting that at times, you have Massive Feels - and it's the depth and relentlessness of these emotions which cramp you style at times.

It's being suggested that to a minor extent, bottling up your emotions - or at least learning how to subdivide them up so they're not taking over your life - may be the solution. I'm looking at the Tower card and almost thinking you want to "package" (eg writing down how you feel about something on a piece of paper) your emotions and come back to them at a later time (eg a few hours later).

I don't think it's the emotions themselves that are so much the issue as the fact you're still finding ways to function around them (kind of like trying to drive through a thunderstorm, it's a little distracting you know?). Key is a strong card though, so looks like you can get on top of this! :)

Hope this helps, let me know if way off

Wow Tealily that was bang on!!! Thats exactly whats happening to me, this was a great reading :) thank you very much :)

Next Reading For PiscesMoon
A message I need to know for the rest of the week.
Old 24-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Master

Reading for Pisces Moon - what does she need to know for the rest of the week.

The Psychic Tarot

Rest and rejuvenate.

The number 4, a young person sitting quietly in a forest meditating , lots of green and tranquility and stillness. This is the week to actively stay still, to achieve a lot by not doing so much, to breathe, to be close to nature, to be nurtured and supported. The number 4: Foundation, and by doing less, your foundations will become stronger. It is the chance to stand back and assess and THINK and see where changes might be made if necessary - may become clearer with a bit of space. You will achieve a lot more by doing a lot less.

Hope that helps.

For Belle: Tell me what I should prepare for with my trip to Chile.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Suspended
Guide
Can I get a reading from someone?

Will I find my purpose anytime soon? I'm a bit lost, and only have clues to go on right now.

I'm sorry I'm not a tarot reader myself, but it's starting to interest me now.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Can I get a reading from someone?

Will I find my purpose anytime soon? I'm a bit lost, and only have clues to go on right now.

I'm sorry I'm not a tarot reader myself, but it's starting to interest me now.

Sorry this is a reading exchange not a request thread, there is a section in the forum for reading requests.

But - for what it's worth - my take - no cards - our purpose is like an unfolding flower and we always have purpose - it just becomes richer.
Old 24-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Master

WHAT A WEEK FOR OLD FAVOURITES RETURNING!!! <3 <3 <3

Feedback for Pisces Moon

Thanks for the reading! You're right, all structured approaches are failing me at the moment and I'm very much playing by ear - I'm also more vigilant about taking time off. My general level of assertiveness is way on the up, I keep meetings/conversations to a minimum, keeping things high-functioning etc.

Thanks also for returning <3 - your strong intuitive approach always challenges me to work hard to get more from my cards.

Reading for Belle

Best way to prepare for trip to Chile:
* Dondorf Lenormand read as oracle cards

1) So much mental energy at the moment! You may not be able to fully clear it until you're physically overseas, but it should be much easier once you're there.

2) Ugghhh so it looks like the only thing that could cramp your holidays style are folks back home, trying to nab you on the phone, bring you into their drama etc (Snake). This could raise a minor whirlwind of emotions (Moon). I think the best course of action here is to a) try to wrap up any social ties/drama before you leave, and b) perhaps go off the grid and be uncontactable! :)

3) Heart card says to really enjoy the trip. I feel like this trip has a lot of significance for you emotionally - perhaps something you've dreamed of for a long time, or something that interests you greatly - so make the most of it. You've probably already started this, but all the preliminary reading/research to spot all the places you'd like to learn more about, and things you want to experience.

Enjoy! :)

Next reading for tealily

I'm currently trying to line up extra-curricular placements over the Nov-Dec period but not having much luck, any insight as to why? (I've wondered if it's just a matter of badgering enough people until someone gives in)
Old 26-08-2016, 05:06 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Reading for Pisces Moon - what does she need to know for the rest of the week.

The Psychic Tarot

Rest and rejuvenate.

The number 4, a young person sitting quietly in a forest meditating , lots of green and tranquility and stillness. This is the week to actively stay still, to achieve a lot by not doing so much, to breathe, to be close to nature, to be nurtured and supported. The number 4: Foundation, and by doing less, your foundations will become stronger. It is the chance to stand back and assess and THINK and see where changes might be made if necessary - may become clearer with a bit of space. You will achieve a lot more by doing a lot less.

Hope that helps.

For Belle: Tell me what I should prepare for with my trip to Chile.

Thanks Belle.
Yeah it's been a pretty stressful and busy few months that now seems to be settling, so sometime out to catch my breath and consider 'which way forward?' is definitely needed.
I'm taking the next few days easy (hopefully) to focus on what I now need instead of others.

Next reading for tealily
I'm currently trying to line up extra-curricular placements over the Nov-Dec period but not having much luck, any insight as to why? (I've wondered if it's just a matter of badgering enough people until someone gives in)
Old 26-08-2016, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
ch always challenges me to work hard to get more from my cards.

Reading for Belle

Best way to prepare for trip to Chile:
* Dondorf Lenormand read as oracle cards

1) So much mental energy at the moment! You may not be able to fully clear it until you're physically overseas, but it should be much easier once you're there.

2) Ugghhh so it looks like the only thing that could cramp your holidays style are folks back home, trying to nab you on the phone, bring you into their drama etc (Snake). This could raise a minor whirlwind of emotions (Moon). I think the best course of action here is to a) try to wrap up any social ties/drama before you leave, and b) perhaps go off the grid and be uncontactable! :)

3) Heart card says to really enjoy the trip. I feel like this trip has a lot of significance for you emotionally - perhaps something you've dreamed of for a long time, or something that interests you greatly - so make the most of it. You've probably already started this, but all the preliminary reading/research to spot all the places you'd like to learn more about, and things you want to experience.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks so much. There will be a lot of kickback. I'm giving up work, I'm joiningi a women's shamanic group and going to Easter Island. I feel the energy of Easter Island resonates with here. I also want to go to Peru, to the Nazca lines and island of the sun in lake titcaca. It feels like a homecoming but it is going to cost ££££££££.
Closed Thread